Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Visiting the Silver Jedi Temple on Kashyyk; not limited to SJO

DornImAuge

Searcher of the forces paths
Aphalos:
The shuttle was making unpleasend noises on its decend. Making him feel uncertain about the safety of this rusty vehicle.
As him self, who has never made a fly through space before, was he confused that the other passagengers were so... calm. Didn't they know how much could have happen? If the ships hyperdrive would have broke (and it denifinitly is close to) they could float through space like a rock, getting burned by interstellar radiation, frozen in time while the ship is slowly ripped apart by micro asteroids,... .

WOOOMS, "lamded like perfectly, be ready to leave... oh wait. My mistake..! must have beem an exploded fuel cell. please wait a bit lomger"
Without a window nor a feeling for their current hight, the only thing left to distract him from shouting at the pilot was to take a closer look at the others.
He would feel it anyway if the ground was coming to fast, well, this would make it even worse... But if they survive the high chance crash, monsters would await them under the trees. Not that he haven't dealt with dangerous enemys before, but never in the dark and never without a weapon... the weapon was the price for this death ride.

(OOC: be free to continue as one of those passengers or in any role you wish)

Last edited:
Amani sat hunched over as the shuttle rocked uncomfortably. Curling her lips oddly to hide a frown as the pilot mentioned the possibility of a blown fuse cell. Looking around the shuttle at the other passengers, she noticed one in particular (Aphalos) looking a little distressed. Shifting over next to him, the mirialan leaned over to get his attention and waved timidly.

"Heya! You seem a little nervous. Not a fan of flying?"

Truth be told, Amani wasn't much of a fan of it either. Especially when she was doing the piloting herself. The padawan tried to give him a reassuring smile

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure the pilots know exactly what they're doing."

She glanced over at the cockpit, her reassuring smile becoming a little more awkward as they seemed to be having trouble with whatever they were fixing at the moment.

"...Probably."

Ahelos Carn

A
He turned his head around, answering Amanis friendly ironic question:

"Oh, I have no problem with flying it self.
But this thing, you know.., we should'nt fly with this thing again."

Than he noticed her lightsaber, he has never seen one before this close. With some concentration he is able to sense it's presence. Actually the crystalls one. Or it was just his imagination.

"How comes that a jedi not uses one of the orders ships? I don't want to say something wrong but , you know what you are doing here, right?

Remembering that the orders main temple is here, it came to his mind that this pilot has to be one of the few with the license to land directly at the temple.

"Even going on foot has less risks than this junk block."

Aphalos

Amani looked around at the hull of the shuttle, nodding in agreement, "It does seem like a bit of a rust bucket, doesn't it?" She spoke in a whisper, just in case the pilot had a personal attachment to the ship at took offense at her words.

Noticing Aphalos glance down at her lightsaber, she nodded and tapped the hilt idly, "Normally I'd use my own ship to get around, but I'm not a fan of piloting and I was only on a short trip. I saw this shuttle was heading here so I hitched a ride. Besides, my ship isn't exactly in great condition either."

The padawan shrugged and leaned back in her seat, taking another look at Aphalos before speaking up again, "So what brings you here? Are you a Jedi?"

Ahelos Carn

A
@Amany Serys
"Somehow, somehow not. At least I am a member of the order. There is this feeling that I have to go to the temple and participate at this jedi learning and training stuff.
I actualy don't no what is making a jedi a jedi. The training? Growing up under jedi supervision?"

Aphalos smirked a bit.
"You have been on a mission, right?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Aphalos Carn

Amani glanced up in thought over his words, musing, "I dunno. I've always thought of being a Jedi as a philosophy that you follow. Sure, there's training and studying, but it all comes down to how you choose to see the galaxy. Using the Force for good, and all that."

She sealed her lips and shrugged again, not wanting to bore Aphalos with an unwarranted monologue. At his next question the padawan nodded, "Oh yeah! Plenty of missions..." Her voice trailed off and she looked down at the floor, recalling some of the many adventures she'd been on. Not all of them necessarily good experiences. Amani shook her head and pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind, returning her gaze towards the cockpit.

"Think we'll be getting off this thing anytime soon?"

Ahelos Carn

A
The young man flinched suddenly. They just dodged a tree.
"This was close!"
"We land now, please fasten your seat belts. Normaly I would hope for a chance to loot your corpses. But not with jedis close, they always cheat their way out."
"...Thaanks.. ; So, green jedi, i guess your light saber is blue and that i don't know your name. Sometimes I'm fool eared, not listening to some jedi legends that must include you somehow. "
Knowing that a friend would be nice, he forget that they already landed. Even so he couldn't feel trees anymore, they felt like lines going upward. The new thing was bigger, and underneath. A landing pad.

Amani became a little more relaxed as the shuttle seemed about to land. The padawan laughed, "My name is Amani. And my lightsaber is green, actually. Good guess though, I did have a blue training saber." She blushed a little, even if his latter comment may not have been serious, "Well, I don't know about any Jedi legends, I'm not even a knight yet. Flattered though."

Amani stood up as the ship seemed to touch down on the landing pad safely, giving a slight bow to the pilots and then to Aphalos Carn

"So what's your name?"

Ahelos Carn

A
"Aphalos, Aphalos Carn. Yes, it sounds a bit odd.", said what came to his mind first.
The door opens and daylight falls into, more natural light than the half-togrutan thought of an alien world.

"So, what do you plan to do?
I thought about... I have no clue."

He steps down the ramp, than jumps dowm the last bit and turns in mud air. Waiting for Amanis respond.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Aphalos." Amani smiled and followed down the ramp. The warmth of the sunlight made for a nice change from the cold interior of a shuttle, and the girl breathed in the fresh air before turning back to him.

"Well there's plenty for you to do! I was planning to head over the medical quarters, just to check in on things. I'm a healer in training so I spend a lot of time there. Do you have any sort of specialization you're focusing on?"

Ahelos Carn

A
Amani Serys Amani Serys
"I am looking forward to become a sage. I always felt like the lightsaber would just be an expansion of a jedis combat abillitys and that those strong enough in the force could bypass using a weapon.
I gonna collect my stuff first I think. It is just waiting in my room. "

Last edited by a moderator:
Aphalos Carn

Amani nodded in agreement, "I am of a similar mindset. Lightsaber combat isn't necessarily my strong suit. But I'm getting better! Sort of." She shrugged.

"Like I said, it was nice to meet you! I guess we might see each other around, then!" And with a wave, Amani stepped away towards the direction of the medical halls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom