Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Visiting an old friend at The Pink Pleasure Palace

Tiberius Rex had gone off the grid for almost year, it happened so fast and almost overnight that all the duties that he did have were dropped on someone else. But some responsibilities you couldn't just hand them off to someone else suddenly and not expect repercussions. Such was the case with Rex's responsibility as a father and more importantly as a "boyfriend", it was hard for him to use that word because he had never used it when he was with her.

Tiberius understood that he had to face Breanna eventually and apologize (if she would hear it) to her for disappearing on her. The bounty hunter who was in and out of what he called semi retirement was still able to use some of his contacts in his work to find out where Breanna was now located....

And so Tiberius stood outside The Pink Pleasure Palace on Nar Shaddaa, the last time he was on this planet was when he first met Breanna and he recalled the wonderful night that they had spent together. A light smile came across his face as he thought about there time together and then it disappeared thinking about how he abandoned her. With a deep breath Rex stepped forward towards Breanna's establishment. Removing his helmet and tucking it under his arm as he entered the building. Rex scanned the establishment and was almost overloaded by all the pink and sensual sensations that were quite evident in this building. "Just like Bree" Rex mumbled to himself as he was approached by a young Zeltron female "can I help you sweetheart?" she said with a sensual smile. "I'm actually looking for [member="Breanna Volsh"], is she here today?"

[SIZE=12pt]Word did not take long to go from the first floor to her office. She got up slowly and walked out looking down she could see him, she picked him out of a crowd easily.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She could not help but stare.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He was alive, and look standing in the Palace. And look that’s Zara standing there doing her best to be inviting.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Anger.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Bree felt anger. Here was the man who abandoned her. How long now had it been, where had he been?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Slowly she started down the stairs she glanced down ensuring she did not miss a step as she moved. Rex. For a moment her heart softened, it was Rex. They had so many good times, until they didn’t.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Until.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Shadow Dynasty.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She arched a brow trying to keep her thoughts contained. Clenching her teeth hard she now walked with purpose towards him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Zara smiled, “Yes sir, Miss Bree is here. OH and look” the look at Bree’s face was enough to silence Zara. Zara immediately retreated.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Bree stood tall, “as I live and breath, its’ [member="Tiberius Rex"]” her velvelt voice asked.[/SIZE]

Rex could tell by the younger Zeltron's nonverbal cues and the fact that she disappeared before [member="Breanna Volsh"] fully got there that she was mad, which he understood completely. But even in her anger Rex had to admit that she was still a "knockout" and could turn every head in the room by her beauty. Although this time she was turning every head in the room because they wanted to see what happened next.

Rex was unsure how to start, he wanted to tell her how he was sorry for everything. For disappearing, for not contacting her, how he hurt her when he left. He wanted to tell her everything about why he left, the truth is he couldn't give her a real reason. It's true the stress of running the Shadow Dynasty was a lot for him but that was no excuse to leave what family he did have behind. He wanted to tell her how he missed her every single day they were separated but he couldn't bring himself to say it. So the next words out of his mouth were a surprise even to him.

"You look great cyar'ika".

Really?! He thought to himself, he hadn't seen this women that he cared about in a long time and all he could do is compliment her appearance and call her her pet name when they were together. He took a deep breath and took on a more proper posture as he braced himself for whatever would come next.

"Cyar'ika' She repeated as she got nearer, she was now an arms length away, and if Rex would remember she knew how to fight. Her right hand came up from the hip, palm open as she smacked [member="Tiberius Rex"] as hard as she could.

"You left, you disappeared, and abandon me...and you think you can call me beloved....surely wherever you went was infinitely more important than I had ever been" Her hand stung. But she wouldn't let him know that.

There was relief in knowing he lived.

She could have bored holes through him, Zara and Tia started filling glasses as their guests began making wagers on what would happen next.

Rex had expected that and he stood there with a grimace on his face for a moment as he soaked in her anger. He knew she was angry and it was well deserved, "I deserved that" he said nodding. Tiberius knew that folks were gathering around making bets on what would happen next and he wasn't the type that liked unwanted attention.

"Bree can we please go somewhere else to discuss this? I'd rather not have our private business out in the open of your business." He said motioning to the gathering crowd. He hurt, not physically from the slap...although he had to admit that it was a good slap but emotionally it hurt him to know that he had hurt her.

[member="Breanna Volsh"]

[member="Tiberius Rex"]

"Yes you did" She agreed with him. She looked around Zara and Tia smiled. Bree glared, "fine my office" She would have [member="Miles Varden"] on call in case of any issues. Not that Rex would attack her, no.

She turned and walked away, anger still sloughed off of her as she walked her emotions affected others around her she projected them, and as she did, a few slaps were heard, and men and women wondering what they had done to deserve it.

She went back up the steps not looking to see if Rex followed. She knew he would he wanted to talk, so, they'd talk.

[member="Breanna Volsh"]

Tiberius had soldiered for awhile and knew when to just shut up and follow orders so when she agreed to talk in her office. He just followed in the wake of her anger noticing quite a few slaps being given throughout this place which was meant for pleasure and not pain. As he was going up the stairs he looked back to see Bree's employees cleaning up the wake of what just happened.

As Rex entered her office he situated himself in front of Bree's desk and stood there calmly waiting for the tongue lashing, albeit well deserved, he was sure to receive from her. Rex took on a posture of that of a soldier getting ready to get chewed out by his sergeant by placing his hands behind his back with his left hand slightly gripping his right wrist. He knew that he was in the wrong and he needed to owe up to it if he ever wanted to repair this relationship and that's why he was being calm about the whole matter.

[member="Tiberius Rex"]

She turned none of her anger diminished. "Rex......so.....explain yourself" She leaned back and stayed back. She was so angry with him he had no idea what she had been through what it took for her to go one, what she had done in order to survive.

Oh Tiberius Rex how would they get past this, what was it that had become so important that he left. There had been a time she would have done anything for him, given him whatever she had, but how do you do that when trust has been crushed? He was standing there in soldier fashion waiting to be dressed down, and she couldn't find the words they caught in her throat.

[member="Breanna Volsh"]

This was what Tiberius had feared, her asking him to explain himself because regardless of how he thought about it the truth of the matter was...he couldn't. "Bree... I don't know what to say...I can't". He sighed, "more than anything I would like to explain myself and give you a legitimate reason as to why I disappeared but I can't". He would have rathered had her chew him out, anything he thought he could say to her sounded as a bad excuse. "I know that's not what you want to hear but anything that I could say to you wouldn't be good enough to convey how much I regret leaving you behind". He was regretful and his tone conveyed it, he knew she may never forgive him but the least he could do was be a man about it and apologize to her for everything.

She shook her head, "You can't tell me what was so important that you left, that you no not left, you ABANDONED me." She tried to calm her emotions, tried to find a way past how she felt, but in truth she did not think he would ever come back.

She could sense his emotions she knew he was sorry, she looked down at the floor. She could do nothing, he was right there was no satisfaction in his answer. He couldn't or wouldn't tell her.

"Another woman?" She asked looking at him. That had been her fear then, that she was not what he wanted, she had been the.....temporary.

[member="Tiberius Rex"]

[member="Breanna Volsh"]

"I know I abandoned you, and I would give anything to take it all back" Tiberius let out a long slow breath and broke his military bearing to put his hands behind his head. When Breanna asked if there was another woman Rex was genuinely surprised and his face showed it. "Bree I could never do that to you, even when I was gone I always thought of you. You are still very special to me". Rex wanted to ask her if she had found anyone after he left but he was afraid of the answer, Breanna was a very beautiful woman after all.

[member="Tiberius Rex"]

She was still important to him. Well. Feth.

She shook her head , "I wish it had not happened but" she sighed again, "it can't be." She then pulled chair to sit down. She motioned for him to sit, "So...what are you doing now?" She just didn't want to yell anymore, she wasn't over it for certain, but how much yelling could she do right now.

[member="Breanna Volsh"]

Tiberius noted that she didn't mention if he was still important to her and decided not to ask her in fear of her answer. He sat down across from her and studied her for awhile, she was still mad at him but she just just seemed tired of yelling. "I don't know what to tell you Bree...I'm just taking a job here and there to get by in life". Life hadn't been all that exciting for him, and he wondered if she would think poorly of him for not really doing anything else with his life. "What have you been up to Bree? Staying out of trouble I hope".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom