Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Visions in the Dark, come to Light

Summery: After the battle of Kathol Outback, young Sith and his captured Mandalorian prisoner are traveling to the Sith home-base of Saijo.
Participants: Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua Omon Kaa / Darth Diem Omon Kaa / Darth Diem

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hyper-jump wormhole did its majestic dance of white and blue, throwing strobe of colors through the glass of the CSD Covetous command bridge. In front of the glass, on a sturdy, movable magnetic command chair, sat Omon. A Madalorian helmet lay in his lap, while a med-droid stood next to him, patching up the blade wound on his hand, having previously healed the burns on the forearm above.
The fingers of his good hand were tapping against the helm when the door behind him opened.
He didn't have to turn around to know who had entered, after their battle, he memorized her Force signature forever. Two Trooper-Marines led her into a room in a force field-suspension above the ground. She was without her armor, and without her clothes, only the necessary two parts fabric. One of the troopers whispered something to the other one in a very low voice "I don't mind accompanying her from behind.. heh".
Omon's voice, calm and without any qualms about his words, interjected..
"You could also accompany the Covetous from behind, if you like? I can gladly fire you through an airlock." The troopers stood at attention right away.

"You are in the uniform, do not disrespect it again. Or I promise, you'll beg me for that airlock. Leave!" on his words, the two men rushed out, leaving the girl in the middle of the room.
Relieving the med droid, for now, he calmly started to walk toward her. Observing her few scars on the body. He was dressed in his Navy Sith Robes, which had a cape-cloak attacked on to his back.
With one move of his hand, he swung the cloak from his back, while with the other one he unlocked her magnetic cuffs. The moment girl touched the floor, he would toss his robe around her back, making it fall like a canape over her naked skin.

Placing his hands on his back, he turned away from her, as thou giving her an invitation to join him, on the huge space which was the Command Bridge.
"I apologize for the lack of clothes. But I did sense your fighting spirit on that ship. I don't desire you to try something foolish.." he turned his head just enough so he could see her with the edge of his eye "..and I can assure you, foolish it would be.".

In the other corner of the room, 3 glassy tanks were hoovering above ground. In them, were bodies of 3 marines that died on the Liberator. Omon stood beside them, observing his well dressed comrades, as their medals and war achievements sparkle beside them. Blaster rifle beside each of their waists.
"Blasters cant fire, so please, do not try." his words were soft, as thou not to disturb the 3 men from their slumber.

On the lift of Omon's hand, a hover chairs started to travel from the room beside, accompanied by a round table. On the table, there was military kitchen food from Covetous, and a bottle of Daruvvian champagne. Once the machines arrived at designated spots, they gently fell on to the ground.

With a hand gesture, he pointed the girl toward the seat with food on it.
"I'm sure you are hungry. And the champagne is Daruvvian, we'll drink it honor our dead. Me my 3 troopers, you.. whoever you wish." the chair moved backwards pushed by the Force.

He waited for her to sit first, as it was the decorum, as far as "guests" go. But he did proceeded to open the wine, and let it breath. His eyes would glance on to her cut, above the left eye, the one he gave her with her blade. He wouldn't admit it, of course, thou it seemed very skillful for him to return her the cut she caused him, he actually did not intend it.

"
Were you wondering Why, did I go through such trouble, to make sure you are taken alive?" he returned the bottle in its cold condensation field. Looking to side, in the light of the hyper worm. "I assume you probably thought we will use you for some Sith alchemy, or such.." he chuckled softly. Despite the fact that he had 8 people captured the same day, just below them, on whom that very thing Will be used on.
"The night before our fleet would ambush you, I sat at my meditation chamber few floors down, and for the first time in my life.. I had an actual Force Premonition" his fiery, but calm eyes, looked at hers. Though he doubted she'll understand the significance of it. As a non Force User.
"
It is a very rare thing to happen.. well, at least for someone as young as me. My vision, had 3 silhouette in it, one had features of a pureblood Sith, one of a Mandalorian helmet. The two shadows fought, and bloody tears started to drip from their eyes.." he paused, observing first her cut again, then her eyes. Continuing calmly.

"
Sith shadow, received the helmet which other shadow wore.. just as a third appeared. Shape of a bat, flapped it wing right on the helmless one, landing on to her shoulders. After which the Mandalorian sprung its own dark wings."

He couldn't but smile, looking away from her, and allowing her to process it. As best as she could anyway. As the machine with the wine pinged, releasing 2 iced metal glasses. Letting them know wine is of good temperature.
While slowly pouring the liquid, he whispered to his guest..
"
It seems that the Dark Side has some plans for you. By the way, I felt your emotions while we fought.. at certain point, just after you accepted defeat. There was a surge of very strong hate and pain. My I ask, what is it that gave you such emotions?"
True to his awkwardness, Omon behaved extremely politely, despite the fact that most Sith would not. At least not to a warrior prisoner.

Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua

Last edited:
ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
Clxe04R.png

Omon Kaa / Darth Diem Omon Kaa / Darth Diem Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua
"You are in the uniform, do not disrespect it again. Or I promise, you'll beg me for that airlock. Leave!"

Though she had already been glaring at him with disgust when she was hauled into the chamber, though curiosity sprang into her eyes as her captors were berated by the sorcerer. she expected them to be rude. worse, even. When she first woke up in this strange device, she imagined that they would be taking her to an interrogation room or just a darker cell. to have her beaten, electrocuted, maybe even drugged.
But no. He was... defending her? not that it would do much to earn her trust.

She hardly trusted her herself now. the thought of escape had long left her now that her armor had been confiscated. It was the first time in many years that she had left her own sleeping quarters without donning her pure beskar. The cool air against her artificial skin was so alien- so wrong. The cold deck below would prod at her feet as the suspending prison released her, and she found herself being wrapped in a warm cloak before she knew what was happening. It did little to comfort the once proud Mandalorian, who felt so small and fragile in that moment, but at least the fabric was warm.
"I apologize for the lack of clothes. But I did sense your fighting spirit on that ship. I don't desire you to try something foolish.." he turned his head just enough so he could see her with the edge of his eye "..and I can assure you, foolish it would be.".

She just growled, following at a distance as he seemingly led her to a dining table and past the bodies of his troopers. She had never seen the face of any stormtrooper she had killed before now, and she wasn't quite sure how to feel about it now, or whether to feel about it at all.
"Blasters cant fire, so please, do not try."

The Sorcerer seemed to know his feelings on the matter. Even if misplaced, considering he killed one of them to save his own skin... One had to wonder; would they even be here now if he hadn't? She would merely roll her eyes, sitting as prompted even if she didn't like having to play civil with his kind. Even as the wine was poured she just ignored it. Instead, she took a quick glance and immediately began to pick at meats and dense vegetables- whatever had the most protein and calories, really. suspecting that she'd need the extra strength...

"The night before our fleet would ambush you, I sat at my meditation chamber few floors down, and for the first time in my life.. I had an actual Force Premonition"

She had, thus far, sat in utter silence while her captor went on with his one sided conversation. Focus was on her food, outright refusing to make eye contact or even look up from her plate until now. At first she didn't want to believe it, but she knew there was a degree of truth to his words. The bloody tears in particular stuck out to her- prompting the first instance of eye contact made since she was released from her floating prison.

"Mm," She finished chewing a piece of meat pointing the fork at him
"One of my kin receives visions too, you're not the only one, sorcerer"

"But they never lead anywhere."

She scoffed. though some of it certainly rang a bell. not only did this vision mirror their battle, but something about this bat spoke to her. Yet, there was only one bat she knew. And they were long gone...

He smiled at his little prophecy come true, and the young Twi'lek simply returned to her meal, lazily cutting at her steak and letting her maw of fangs do the rest. It wasn't exactly rude, the way she ate in front of him, but it was lacking refinement to be sure. Not even out of ignorance, judging by the way she delicately held her glass while inspecting the wine. Just apathy.

"It seems that the Dark Side has some plans for you. By the way, I felt your emotions while we fought.. at certain point, just after you accepted defeat. There was a surge of very strong hate and pain. My I ask, what is it that gave you such emotions?"

Green eyes, staring back at his golden. painted brows raised, and eerie silence as the chewing stopped. This and more would greet him as the Twi'lek tried so hard to answer her own silent questions before his.

"Why do you care...?" The very same question she had asked Iris Arani Iris Arani over a year prior. The irony being that the circumstances in which they met weren't so different from now.

"It could have been you, for all you know. This is war. Why do I hold your curiosity still?"

p1UD36K.png

Her fangs, tearing through the meat made him smile in elation. It was beautiful watching a primal instinct kicking in, and body devouring and taking what it needs, without second thought. Twi'lek definitely had a spirit about her, which Omon liked, he observed her as thou a pet.
But it would be fair to point out, that he don't know many people outside of the Sith Order.

He pulled his chair a bit outward, then sat on the back holder, while placing his feet on the chair itself. Observing and listening to her chew and growl.
"Mm," She finished chewing a piece of meat pointing the fork at him
"One of my kin receives visions too, you're not the only one, sorcerer"

"But they never lead anywhere."

Oh, fascinating.. He thought, as his red-ish bone spurs widened in expression of glee.
"Really!? I would love to hear about that too! Maybe some different time. I do not want to exhaust all our conversation points at once." his lips parted in to a childish smile, revealing 4 of his own small Sith fangs.
"Why do you care...?"

As the question rolled off her tongue, in a very apathetic way, so did Omon's bone sprouts rolled back down, and his smile slowly waded from his pale Sith face. The gaze dropped down on to her plate of food, before adding in a very soft voice..
"You should chew your food better. Military vegetables can be roughly cooked.." finger on his right hand moved just slightly forward, straightening itself.

"It could have been you, for all you know. This is war. Why do I hold your curiosity still?"

His finger now curved and move to form a half circle. Executing just a gentle Force Choke on the Twi'leks neck, as she ate. Using maybe 1/10 of his power. But he did make sure she feels the lose of breath, giving her just enough room so she could wheeze the air in through the mouth.
His head tilted slightly, as his eyes peered in to her face.

He did not find any particular joy in this, he had to admit. But the point had to be made "My lady, I did gave you all the hospitality of my ship, because I respect strength, and becouse I do have certain sense of honor. However, I wholeheartedly hope.." his finger returned back to the fist placed on his knee, and she could breath again "..that you do not misjudge me.".

He was ready to potentially disarm her, if she'd get any idea with that fork. Despite that she seemed intelligent, the warrior within can sometimes rage on without permission of the brain.
The bottle of champagne levitated, as he filled her cup again, so she can take care of her throat. As Omon remain seated where he was.

With a silent sigh, he tried again.. "Would you please tell me your name, so that I may know what to call you? Mine is Omon, Omon of House Kaa. Very old Sith house from Korriban." he smirked a bit, before alluding to her question and claim..

"
..actually I do know, that your thoughts were not aimed at me. Perhaps somewhere in them, there was me as well, sure. But the prime detonetor for that surge of emotions, had deeper roots. Nothing as basic as some random enemy you just met." he slide down the chairs top, and stood with his hands across his chest. His eyes moving from hers, on to the void of hyper space.
"
As to Why, I wish to know.. call it a professional curiosity." he humped silently "..in fact, to whom better you to speak about this, then with me. An enemy, who doesn't know anything about you, nor have any reason to judge you. And yet is an acolyte in the service of the feelings you had.".

Yellow-green combination, of his now calm eyes, returned on to her green ones "Its definitely better then even a psychiatrists on Coruscant." His lips curved in to a mischievous smile.

Last edited:
Clxe04R.png

Omon Kaa / Darth Diem Omon Kaa / Darth Diem

Her gaze quickly shifted as her breath began to catch. She was quick to spot his gesture- his use of vile sorcery. Honestly the offended expression about her wasn't even due to the sorcery being used against her- but rather, that she could do nothing about it now. If anyone else, anywhere else had tried it, they would have been shot dead several times over already. But here, she was... powerless.
"I wholeheartedly hope... that you do not misjudge me.".

"Noted..."

She took deep, labored breaths even despite the cybernetic lungs expanding in her chest. A small part of her might have appreciated the wine at least, which was quickly brought to her lips despite the fact that she never really drank outside the odd evening or two. Even so, it left a bitter taste in her mouth. Or maybe it was just his company...

He went on for a time, asking for her name and... so much more. things her own mother didn't even know. things that no one knew but her, and perhaps a single soul- somewhere in the universe.

Mm. Jackal, that strange little bounty hunter. A woman she feared. respected. aspired to... It was all so confusing when they were together, briefly. but only now that she was gone did it seem clear to her. She missed her...

She was ashamed, actually. To aspire to the strength of an Aruetiise. for all the things her mother had done to her in the name of growing stronger- she would never be able to compare. If Jackal were in her shoes, she honestly doubted that many aboard this ship would survive.

But she wasn't Jackal. she would have to endure.

"Its definitely better then even a psychiatrists on Coruscant."

"At least the psychiatrist doesn't try to choke the words from the patient..." She rolled her eyes.

"Fine. I'll play"

Another sip of wine was gone, and an annoyed sigh released as she sat back, crossing one leg over the other. If one looked carefully, they might see the black gradients on her feet, or hands- even her Lekku. all unnaturally smooth, but the markings themselves were too chaotic to have been made by man or machine. Something happened to her. A lot of somethings happened to her. And they never seemed to stop.

"I am Tayl. Of house Vizsla"

"Now, Are you familiar with the works of Kamino...?"

She began, glaring at him initially, but her tone seemed to become mournful as her gaze wandered elsewhere. It looked almost as if the fiery glow in her eye had dimmed a little.

"I was born there. If you know the name, you understand what that means for me. My childhood, or what little there was"

"They created me for one thing- and one thing only; War."

Her statement came with the clenching of her fists. At first, her head was held high in a sickly pride. A pride that came in ignorance, but an ignorance that had since been shattered. There was so much more to life than being a weapon. She knew that now, in her own way. But the thought had her lips curling in a mixture of confusion- and perhaps disgust.

"I don't know if that means anything to your kind... I've met other strandcasts that came from your your facilities. From the Butcher King- Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex "

"But a Mandalorian is supposed to put family above all else... You don't just grow a weapon in a lab- you raise a warrior in a home!"

"You don't send them to die alone, watching
from the safety of a ship!"

Her voice had been raised slightly, and the young but clearly furious Twi'lek had to stop and take another breath to prevent herself from shouting across the command bridge. Even as she took one more sip from her cup, one could see that those eyes had changed again. Golden. Gold as any Sith's, and yet she held no sway over the force. Gold as the root of fire and shining just as bright. Her mind- the colors that danced in the force, if Iris was to be believed, were erratic. ever shifting, ever rising and falling. Red, gold, blue- Hatred, determination, sorrow.

Truly, if she were a Sith, she would have lost control years ago.

She sighed, closed her eyes and growled under her breath even. Before, it looked as if her glare could have melted the durasteel wall around them. But when they opened, staring down into her half empty cup, even despite their golden hues they seemed to soften. Anger led to hate. Hate... led to suffering.

"Does that satisfy your curiosity...?"

She hadn't told the whole story. Very little personal information had been shared, really. Save her origins on Kamino, which she once carried with her in great shame. Now she wasn't really sure what to think anymore. It was such a small glimpse into her little world, but she hoped it would allude to so much more. In truth, it was even more personal than she had already described. One could almost see the very thought clawing it's way through her mind, trying to stay latched into the shadows; The idea that she wasn't meant to be a person in the first place. Just an object, to be used in the field and then disposed of once her usefulness had been expended. She believed it, once. It brought her great shame then, Now it only filled her fire. A fire that consumed her- but perhaps others too, if she had her way.

It very nearly consumed the man sitting across from her, once.

p1UD36K.png

"Fine. I'll play"

On her words Omon jumped on to the table and sat with his legs crossed, his facial expression of a child who found his play mate for a game of Dejarik.
He did make sure that he is only on his half of the table, so she does not feel crowded.

On the last name Vizsla his head nodded involuntarily, as his body was showing he knows of this name. Same happened with Kamino, thou after the second name, his eyes squinted just a bit, as thou he was listening more intently. Or with greater care.

She is a clone.. I see. He did not think anything of it, but he could clearly feel she did. To him, that meant absolutely nothing. In any terms of worth, capabilities or overall existence. Clones of Kamino, if anything, shown their superiority in many fields.
His eyes traveled across few bits and pieces of her visible skin, with more care now, trying to notice anything out of the ordinary.
Few things did, but they were not of the skilled work that he expected, more something that meant trauma to the body.

He sensed her pride, mixed with shame, at the mention of the words War and Made. And his back arched slightly backwards once she brought up the strandcasts from the Order.
That couldn't have been pleasant for you, I imagine. Though young, he did know about the clones made in service of the Sith. They were rarely a pleasant bunch to be around. Not that one could blame them, of course.

Not moving his eyes from her, he poured a glass of wine to himself and drank it in one take. Not that he could could get drunk, but illusion and pretend of it, had its charms.
"You don't send them to die alone, watching from the safety of a ship!"
Once she uttered these words, Omon instinctively put the glass down right away, and placed his hand on the outer side of his thigh, ready to force pull his lightsaber. It was completely an unconscious move.

There it is..! he moved his hand back to his twisted knee, observing the color of her eyes changing, with hidden intent. How hidden it was, he couldn't be sure, but he did try.
Fascinating! As her eyes and energy in her body calmed down, Omon's upper body dropped to the table, his palms spread behind him. As thou he was pushed from a Force fight, and not a conversation. His mind was that deeply piercing in to hers. That he felt her lassitude from it.

"Does that satisfy your curiosity...?"

He grinned, just a tad. Then lift his body on to his spread hands, and slick his crossed knees under, opening them just above the floor, and dropping on his feet. Making several steps away from her, placing arms across his chest, giving her space to process her words.

"For now.. if I was a blind beggar on the streets, I would know there's much more. But, this will do for now. At least until you choose to say more on your own." he glanced at her from the side of his face, then pointed toward the wormhole in front of them.
"Look at that sight. It always filled me with sense of owe, the hyper tunnel. I would often mediate in front of it." his hands shifted from his chest on to his back. As he had better peripheral view of her that way.

"So many things can await us on the other side of that. So many unknowns. Even if you do have coordinates of where you are going. The destination is never known. Only the path is." his feet turned, and with slow step he approached her again "This can be your new path, and your unknown destination, Tayl. As far as everyone else know, Tayl died on that ship. There is no one to say otherwise. If anyone would to care, that is."

He came just in front of her, pulling the cloak on her more forward, making sure she is covered and warm. "The pain you feel, was used in wrong way for so many years. Shame really.. or a blessing, it could be either, to be fair. But it was definitely squandered away. We'll make sure someone will show you the true path of it." in fact he was certain that was his vision about. After the display of her emotions, there's no doubt in his mind.

He glanced at her scars on her lekku, thinking of the shame she felt.. "
There are trillions of far less wordy creatures then you, walking around this Galaxy. I can promise you that. And non feeling a shred of shame. For someone like you, shame should be beneath your concerns."

On his last word, the wormhole disappeared, and the planet Saijo emerged, first as a pebble, then as a golem.

Young Sith lips cracked in to a tin smile, as he press the comlink button on his belt.. "Bring the Mandalorians armor in, and prep the shuttle. We're going for a stroll."

His fangs shimer as a childish smile widen across his face.
I wonder who was your admiration for, Tayl? You definitely skipped that part.

Seeing him so... invested, was so very alien to the girl. She had his undivided attention, as if reading stories to a small child. It was unnerving in a way, being studied so, but at least someone was listening. encouraging her to speak her mind, even if for all the wrong reasons as far as she knew.

She watched from the corner of her eye as he left the table, literally left the table which he had been sitting on. At first she expected him to gloat about his findings, maybe go on about the dark side and his little visions again, but...

"Look at that sight. It always filled me with sense of owe, the hyper tunnel. I would often mediate in front of it." his hands shifted from his chest on to his back. As he had better peripheral view of her that way.

To this, she would merely squint at the gloomy wormhole beyond. She had seen it thousands of times, watched hundreds of worlds emerge on the other end and dozens of battles raging above them. Always with the battles. She didn't hate the fighting itself, they were all she had ever known really. But the cause. There was never a cause truly worth fighting them for. Not since mother returned. She respected the enclave's achievements of course, but their politics bored and confused her at times, while the people themselves were... Foreign to her. Funny that she only truly realized this here and now; She was a stranger amongst her own people. A people who had no interest in changing that, not while the name Vizsla was attached to her being.

The hypocrites.

"This can be your new path, and your unknown destination, Tayl. As far as everyone else know, Tayl died on that ship. There is no one to say otherwise. If anyone would to care, that is."
"The pain you feel, was used in wrong way for so many years. Shame really.. or a blessing, it could be either, to be fair. But it was definitely squandered away. We'll make sure someone will show you the true path of it."

"I-" She recoiled initially, seemingly shocked by the invitation, the small gesture of kindness that came with it as the cloak was wrapped around her less like a ragged shelter and more like an article of clothing borrowed from a friend.

"I...!"

The girl was soon overcome with conflict- confusion- something else, perhaps. His words rang true of course, there was no confusion there at least. She would have been assumed dead by the enclave, along with the entire crew. If she really wanted to, she could go anywhere now. Anywhere but home... Hm. What is home, anyway? It wasn't the living quarters aboard mother's ship. that was just a base of operations, a mobile barracks at best. there were no fond memories there, no belongings she treasured nor even company for that matter. Save maybe Tan'yill, from time to time. Maybe her old mentor from her time in Death Watch.

It certainly wasn't Tatooine. the city there was just another warzone for her mother to conquer.
It wasn't Kestri either. It was true that she missed Venari Krayt Venari Krayt dearly, but...

She couldn't stand living in the world that mother had fought to create. the one that abandoned her family. the one that she abandoned that same family to see built. She was so tired of fighting for a galaxy that didn't seem to care. For a people who had never seen her as more than another gun on the battlefield.

But it was the right thing to do, wasn't it? They were still her people.

"I can't..."

She stood up suddenly, chest seeming a little tighter and the cloak suddenly feeling too warm. She approached the glass, putting a hand to it's cool surface.

"Your kind slaughtered my people like animals- put them in Death Camps... it was before my time but- I wouldn't just be a traitor. I would be... Dar'manda, maybe. The soulless ones- those who have lost the way of the mandalore-"

The girl took another shaky breath, eyes going from gold to green again. So this is what panic feels like? The fact that she was giving him excuses- that she even gave the time of day to the very thought- It's all wrong! so very wrong!

"Thank you for the meal, and the return of my armor... The latter, means a lot to me... If I can ask for one last favor, I'd like to be buried in it."

Last edited:

"Your kind slaughtered my people like animals- put them in Death Camps... it was before my time but- I wouldn't just be a traitor. I would be... Dar'manda, maybe. The soulless ones- those who have lost the way of the mandalore-"

Omon listened to all that she said with care, observing her body langue as well as trying to pry with Force as much as he could, from within her.
On her last words of the sentence, ship personal entered with one small anti-gravity chest, containing her neatly packed armor. The helmet however, stayed on his command chair.
On top of the chest was her clothes.

"Thank you for the meal, and the return of my armor... The latter, means a lot to me... If I can ask for one last favor, I'd like to be buried in it."

He guide her with a slow pace to it, and gave her time and privacy to put her clothes on, by turning around. Once she was done, with only her clothes, he skipped back, and return his cloak on to her back. Gently Force pulling her right arm under his left, adding the button command on the chest to follow behind them, and then start to walk out of the Command Bridge.

He did felt this was highly unusual to her, and it did made him smile just for a second.

"Do you think I'd go through all that trouble, just to let you be buried? I mean, sure, we will all be buried some day.. but not today." he nod at her with most resolved face expression. As thou what he said now, was law. At least in his mind.

The troopers and officers around them salute as their commander, and his guest, pass by. One of the officer, once saw him, started to almost run toward him.. "The shuttle is ready my Lord! You'll have a 20 fighters escort as a 'welcome home'." soldier said with pride. On which Omon returned in kind, and dismissed him with a salute.
Then once alone, he returned his calm orange eyes to the young Twi'lek.

"My people are classified as extinct." he said with a serious, but soft tone "There is enough of Sith Purebloods throughout galaxy, that you can fit them all on one cruiser. I myself am 1/4 Sith, barely anything of my peoples original DNA is in me.." his eyes traveled to the floor in front of them "..through all the known time, races and civilizations raise and fall. Races died out, cultures thrived or being burned. It is but a natural state of things." her reasoning for disliking the Sith was not without foundation, of course. But in his mind, she did not yet see the bigger picture, he tried to show to her.

Big doors of the cargo elevator opened, and he guided her in, pressing the button for the hanger.

As the beams of light skipped across their faces, sliding down from floor to floor, he made sure to pull the cloak over her head, hiding her lekku. Just in case, he knew that her family name is known, he wanted to make sure no Twi'lek of her colors is spotted anywhere officially, yet.

"Mandalorian, New Empire, Galactic Federation.. they are all pretty much the same. Jedi as well. You are of proud and old Mandalorian house, yet I found you alone on some ship in Outer Rim, ship filled mostly with cowards, by the way." his tone was not judgmental, nor harsh. Simply truthful.
"
All these groups, have disgusting hive mentality. 'individual and the group are one and the same' as the Jedi say." he almost spit right then and there.

The lift stopped, and the door opened, greeting them by the noise of fighters being deployed as their escort. Omon squeezed her arm just a bit more harder. So she knows she is not alone in this foreign place.
The marines created a long 3 files column on each side of the elevator doors, six companies were giving their Commander a disembark attention salute.
Omon smiled with pride, not for himself, but for the love and loyalty his men always show him. The crew of the Covetous was indeed a tight one.
He let go of the girls arm, and pointed forward, toward the shuttle that was some 60 meters away. Letting her to walk first, just few steps in front of him, so she can have some sense of pride, for her brave battle against him.

The troopers all saluted as one.

Smiling, while walking behind her, he spoke over the sounds of fighters being propelled in to the skies. "
I am not asking you to serve the Sith, I am asking you to serve yourself. Unlike the groups I numbered, we actually encourage individual critical thinking, and strive toward personal goals. Sure, we do have rules, but I promise you, nowhere else will you be as free as here." his arm lifted to salute his men just before they board the shuttle.

Waiting for her to be seated first, he took the place beside her, and gave Ok to the Commando Pilot to take off. Jetting out of the hangar and in to the beautiful clearness of the Seijo skies. Stars were very visible on the mining planet, at least from this height.

Who are you "Bat"? I cant do anything but trust the path I'm taking. The Force shell show me the way. His thoughts rushed, as he watched the planet through the cockpit. Adding while leaning closer to her ear..
"
Take a stroll with me. Visit my city, stay at my house as a guest. And if my vision does not reveal itself to me.." his eyes now followed to side as well, looking in to hers, as thou with a promise "..I will put you on a off-world transporter myself. So you may go wherever you like. I will just keep your helmet, as a memento." he grinned childishly.

She was quick to grab her clothing from the chest, immediately looking over her shoulder only to find that 'Omon of House Kaa' had already turned to give her privacy. He seemed... kind, in his own way, ignoring the previous grasp on her throat before. Still, she couldn't help feeling that this was all some strange trick. It wouldn't be the first time that she was manipulated by the Sith either- only this time, She knew what he really was...

Shifting her squinted gaze from his turned back to her belongings, she let the cloak drop gently from her shoulders so that she may slip into her dull gray flightsuit and spiked running shoes. Hardly befitting of a daughter of Vizsla to be seen in only these- but it was certainly better than having her bare lavender flesh exposed for all to see. Well, and other colors.

Her blackened finger tips traced the edge of the lid, about to take up her armor when that familiar presence returned. She was once again cloaked, and soon found her arm tugged by an invisible hand- as they left the room arm in arm.

She felt ridiculous! being walked like a bride down the aisle as they approached the ship. Or was she just embarrassed?

"Do you think I'd go through all that trouble, just to let you be buried? I mean, sure, we will all be buried some day.. but not today."

"Hmph..." Her gaze dropped to the floor, unable to bear the sight of he or his men, of the enemy seeing her like this.
"You'll change your mind. they always do"

"..through all the known time, races and civilizations raise and fall. Races died out, cultures thrived or being burned. It is but a natural state of things."

His speech about the purebloods and the effects of time were meant to rouse sympathy, or so she suspected at first. In the end however, it seemed that he viewed the ordeal with indifference. Trying to play at the idea of nature and it's own indifference. It hardly made for justification... Nature didn't systematically hunt down and destroy itself- That was left to the Sith, who were far from natural in her opinion. They didn't treat her people with the indifference of nature. they treated them with purified contempt.

They weren't even animalistic, natural, in their hunts; They were monsters.

Mandalorians had been a part of this galaxy since before the Sith nor the Jedi first took the stars, Since before
humans left Coruscant! A civilization that refused to die as much as she had on that cruiser... Throughout history, even as Mandalorians lost their way- Somehow, the old ways always came back. They were nature.

She would sigh, but otherwise stay silent in her musings. As the force would no doubt reveal to her peculiar "Host", her mind was abuzz- scattered over possibilities, histories, futures and no longer the present. A rare thing for the young but grizzled Twi'lek, who had only ever lived in and for the present. But so much had changed in so little time...

"Mandalorian, New Empire, Galactic Federation.. they are all pretty much the same. Jedi as well. You are of proud and old Mandalorian house, yet I found you alone on some ship in Outer Rim, ship filled mostly with cowards, by the way."

They were cowards. Certainly the captain, at least...

Still, the emphasis on her lonely deployment stung on a deep and personal level. It actually made her shiver- just a little, even despite the warm cloak around her body.

"All these groups, have disgusting hive mentality. 'individual and the group are one and the same' as the Jedi say."

It was true that her individuality had been taken from her. From many, actually. In the enclave at least, it seemed to her that a Mandalorian was little more than the clan's name attached to their own. Vane 'glory' could be boasted by the achievements of one's clan and not their own making- or vice versa. Clan Krayt had certainly taken the easy road in her opinion, and made others suffer for it. Her mother's achievements were forgotten quickly- too quickly for a woman who had lived her life for her people. Sacrificed her very soul- fragmented her very mind for her people.

She clenched her fists now. shut her eyes tight...

Damn them. damn them all.

"I am not asking you to serve the Sith, I am asking you to serve yourself. Unlike the groups I numbered, we actually encourage individual critical thinking, and strive toward personal goals. Sure, we do have rules, but I promise you, nowhere else will you be as free as here."

They neared the ship, and her eyes slowly opened- widened.

She grit her teeth as they sat down beside one another, eyes shut again as they wished to be alone in the dark there.

why does he have to make it all so complicated?! She never liked complicated. Some would have called her a simple girl, but it was all she wanted from life. Something simple. The Mandalorians, Mother, The Jedi and the secret Sith she had known- her feelings toward both- It was always complicated.

War was simple. She had an objective- A focus to pour herself into. Kill this, defend that, blow it up or burn it down- It wasn't always easy but it was simple. She didn't have to think about anything else- She didn't have time to think about anything else.

"Take a stroll with me. Visit my city, stay at my house as a guest. And if my vision does not reveal itself to me.."
"..I will put you on a off-world transporter myself. So you may go wherever you like. I will just keep your helmet, as a memento."

Stop! just stop! don't give me hope. not again! She growled something almost inaudibly, refusing to open her eyes as she held the cloak tightly across her chest. It's all wrong! She was supposed to die a glorious death- or- No, why did she fight so hard to stay alive then... Nothing made sense anymore. She couldn't just betray the sister whose helmet was no a trophy of war...

"Just-!"

"Don't. don't make a girl a promise you can't keep"
He was lying. He had to be! even if he didn't know it. Even if he was such a rare thing- a Sith who meant it- the others wouldn't allow it. They couldn't. Her people couldn't have lied about them. Her war- So many years of fighting- Of killing- her training for this very moment- It couldn't have all been for nothing!

"You weren't supposed to promise me... you were supposed to bury me. I was supposed to be one with the Manda..."

Conflict within her was almost intoxicating. It is a specific kind of sensation for the Sith looking from the outside, if put to words it could be described as feeling the battle of the soul. And young Sith was able to sense her soul, battling with itself.
He did not desire it, but it was a necessity. His vision, though shrouded in mystery, was very clear about the presence of the Dark Side. Of that much he was certain.

Vizsla's feelings were running rampant, he could feel it now almost like two bells, ringing beside one another, swinging in opposite directions. She was truly fighting her own mind..

"Just-!"

"Don't. don't make a girl a promise you can't keep"

On those words he slowly looked away from her, observing the city as they were flying closer and closer to the ground. Then spoke without looking at her..
"I am a Sith Lord. Maybe just a young apprentice, but Sith Lord non the less. I can achieve anything that I truly desire, for that is our Way.." he knew he was still too young for such words..

But when he was thinking about himself and his fellow apprentices such as Malum, Trayze, Quintessa, and others, he truly did see them as an unrelenting force. Their hunger for power makes them strong, their ambition makes them fearless. Things which they proven by going to Dromund Kass almost alone, with just one Sith Lord. They were the wordy successors of the Sith Empire, and their desires will become reality, apprentices or not.

"
Even if by some miracle I am unable to do it, crew of my ship are undying loyal to me. They would see you off world." his head turned again, looking down it to her eyes "We do imply deception and lies, for it is also our way of life. But you know I did not have to use them".
He pointed to her hands with a nod "There are no chains around your wrists. No force-field cage around you. All the things I could have done, should I wanted you compliant. But this is outside of my influence.. the Force guilds me here, as well as you. Even thou you are maybe unaware."

Small shuttle was now passing the first few skyscrapers of the mining colony, as they pushed their way through the mix of clouds and smog. The city was a pretty site, especially now at night. It wasn't big, as far as cities go, but it had its charms in different ways.
The industrial complex would glow with tin hue of purple, from the metals being refined there. And thou not near the city, at night it would cast its colorful shadow on the buildings.
Streets of city were always filled with people buying and selling merchandise, as the music from countless small bars made the scenery so much more livid. The Sith encouraged this, for the happy miner is a productive miner.
And Omon wanted to show her that aspect of it.. so she knows that its not all doom and gloom around the Sith. If anything, they let it all happen, and love watching people enjoying and indulging their most basic needs and instincts.

"You weren't supposed to promise me... you were supposed to bury me. I was supposed to be one with the Manda..."

Shuttle doors opened, cutting her mid sentence.
With small smile on his face, Sith took her hand again, and place it under his arm, leaving the ship with her.
One of the droids, gravitating off the ground, jumped from its storage and started to push the crate with the Mandalorian armor inside. The military four door speeder was waiting for them, driver in the Navy uniform sitting in it. Droid lifted the cargo on the top of the car, then slide over it, creating a type of cage around it.

Omon opened the back door, waiting so she can sit down comfortably, speaking as she passed beside him..

"
Things we don't expect, often happen, Tayl. But you will not be buried today. And as for your honorable death.. girl like you? I'm sure that one day in the future, you will have your beautiful Mandalorian warriors-death" His smile turned to a grin for just a second. As he did truly believe this young girl will find her way to die as warrior, at some point in her life.

He closed the door, and started circling to get inside on the other doors..

When he noticed a very pale, beautiful, white haired girl, just some 200-300 meters from them, entering the great Night Bazaar. Her outfit was similar to what old aristocracy wore on the mining planet of Shu-Torun.
She also had a small escort, despite not being Sith. Or at least he thought she was not one. But she was definitely not "ordinary".. Omon, being a very lonesom person by nature, did not know that many people.

Her crimson eyes flared up on her youthful yet somehow mature looking face. And he found her very interesting.
For some reason she made Omon think about Alina Tremiru for a moment.

He called one of his men that stood beside the shuttle they arrived in, pointing towards the girl with his eyes only "
That young white haired girl behind me.. Go to her, introduce yourself as a crew member of The Covetous. And say that the commander, Darth Diem of house Kaa would very much like if you join him and his guest for a dinner, at any time it is suitable for her. Offer to drive her to my compound. But if she wants to use her own people, give her the address. Go." once done, soldier saluted him, and waited for Omon to get in to the speeder before going toward the girl.

As they started to fly away, he thought..

It will be good for Tayl to have some female company while here. I hope the girl says yes and join us.

Tayl's mind was abuzz once again as the city came into view. It's soft purple hues were the first of her interests, being so alike to her once violet skin which further distinguished her from the other clones- from her mother. Her eyes almost sparkled at the sight. A rare glimmer nostalgia for an old life.

I can achieve anything that I truly desire, for that is our Way.."

She would then fight the urge to reply; "This is the way" as was tradition among her particular sect. It was a sacred way, and the only way she truly knew in her heart. Something about the Sith's words struck the perfect cord in that heart, playing with strings that she never expected to pull.
"Even if by some miracle I am unable to do it, crew of my ship are undying loyal to me. They would see you off world."

Silence took hold. It was the Sorcerer's turn to speak, for now, as she had little to offer. Wait. Listen. Observe. these were the three rules she had always lived by when visiting worlds not her own. This one was most certainly alien- but for all the wrong reasons.

The people here were... happy? prosperous even. Dancing to lively music in one corner, selling trinkets and laughing in the other. Her once beady little eyes were so large now, drinking in the scenery around them. And perhaps sensations too, such the smell of exotic spices, or the Sorcerer's touch as they were once again joined arm in arm.

Where her mother demanded everything of her- The sorcerer asked for nothing. Where the Mandalorians offered her nothing but hardship, the sorcerer offered her everything. Where Kestri was cold and bleak, Saijo was lively, colorful and warm. Even an escape was offered, if she wished it, where her way, The way, offered no way out.

As the door was opened to her, she stopped, standing with one foot in the door, the other planted to the ground. She took one more look at the otherworldly city over her shoulder, took one last deep breath of the foreign air...

the Force guilds me here, as well as you. Even thou you are maybe unaware."

"I was destined to suffer before. Force or not, I will deny destiny it's due..."

And entered the car.

Compound of House Kaa

art by Bill Yii for Bioware​

"I was destined to suffer before. Force or not, I will deny destiny it's due..."

On her words, he smiled and nodded in approval, before joining her.

He could sense his young Mandalorian guest easing up a bit, as the speeder passed below the lane lights. Their hypnotic rhythm probably relaxed her, just as much as him.
They both watched through the windows, at the city lights and city life around them. Thou not a metropolis, it was still a very beautiful sight.
He would glance from time to time, observing her with a smile, as she is seeing for the first time different side of the coin. Sith do enjoy luxury and beauty, just as anyone else. Even more so, actually.

Speeder took a turn in to a privately owned wooded area, threes were notably young, with no mote then 15-20 years. Many small pairs of green lights could be seen in darkness, as the helmet night-visions from the first circle of guards glow in the night.

After some 2 minutes of travel, the driver opened the glass between them, moment as they passed through a barely visible force shield field.

"Sir.."

On his words Omon woken up from the small accidental meditation he fell in too during the ride. Lowering his head to see the path ahead, he spoke with a clear tone.

"It is me, Ajunta, you can stand down" after his voice recognition he entered a 10 digit code in to his small armor wrist bracelet. And the sound of robotic mechanism could be heard loudly all around them. Several double and two huge quad turrets, lifted their barrels to the sky.

Male droid voice responded back through the car sound system.

"Welcome home, Master. We missed you."

The AI had full slicing dominion over every electrical thing that gets 20 meters from him. Main line of defense of the House Kaa compound.
He was named Ajunta Poll.
"
Thank you, I missed you all as well, Ajunta. We have a guest, so please start the dinner and light up the guest house. Make sure temperature is adequate."

On Omon's command, AI just confirmed "Of course Master." then went silent.

After moving over a snake like road, up the hill, with droids guarding every curve, they arrived at the main house. Beautiful and grand mix of glass and steel. Build in a traditional Sith pyramidal shape, it had one main structure, towering over all others, and four exact smaller ones. Creating the 'Force Fork' for better conduit.

On each of the four corners of the big plateau, were big artillery laser cannons manned my troopers in black.

Omon exited first, taking his guest by the hand and helping her out. Before again walking side by side with her in to the house. 2 of his 8 special Jaegissery commandos were waiting for them, rest probably being somewhere around. Then walking in front of them exactly five meters.

"
My parents, or more precisely my mother, owned much grander properties then this. But after their death I sold them all, so I can fund The Covetous and her crew. This is the only one that I kept. Built as a Force Fork, I chosen her for my home." the huge 4 panel doors opened just enough so they can pass through it.

Omon smiled, and let her hand go, pointing to one of his commandos. "He will take you to your quarters. If you need rest or shower.. ah, right" he looked up in to the emptiness of high sealing "Ajunta, scan our guest, and let the droid deliver her several dressing options" once his yellow eyes returned on her, the AI confirmed in a pleasant manner.
"Just in case.. if you find something you like. Dinner will be done in some half an hour. You can join me for a drink before that, once you are done. If not, you can rest till then. My man will be stationed in front of your doors, if you need anything, don't hesitate." he bow his head, in a gesture of a good host.

"
Now if you'll excuse me, I got to get out of this armor" his lips curved in to a smile, and he back-walk few steps, before turning around and disappearing down the corridor.

Once enough away from her, he remembered to remind the AI "We might have another guest, I am not sure yet. So do remain in a 'neutral' position. Thank you Ajunta." of the white haired girl he invited to dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom