Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Virgil Raxis the Faithful

Status
Not open for further replies.
b39382b2a76678375a2b585340d19396.jpg
Source: Pintrest
Name: Virgil Raxis
Loyalties: Ardgal Raxis, RMIA, the Godkillers, Raxis Alpha Commandos
Role: Ardgal's second in command, right hand gal, distant cousin, trusted advisor, head of the Godkillers,

Development Threads: If needed

Species: Hapan-Fierreo hybrid

Appearance: Virgil is rarely seen outside of her black and gold armor. Most would have no clue she was a girl, given her asexual and androgynous personality. But on the off chances she is, the woman is rather stunning. She keeps her dark hair braided behind her almost constantly so it isn't a bother during her combat.

Her playby is Oddett Annable.

tumblr_inline_myrn76ap5c1rqq37j.gif

Personality: Virgil is cold as ice, even in the most destructive of moments. She has been through hell and back more times than she could count by her cousin's side. She is stoic to a fault, even her closest vode have a hard time knowing what she feels, if anything at all. Most have no clue Virgil is a girl. She likes her privacy and to keep everyone, even her cousin (her closest friend) at arm's length. She has an ambivalent attachment style, that means she is pretty indifferent both when people she cares about are here and when they aren't.

On the OCEAN scale, she rates as a mid to high level Introvert, high on conscientiousness (That'd be morality), moderate to low on Openness to new ideas, very low on Neuroticism (that'd be how often she expresses her emotions), and in the mid range when it comes to Creativity. All of that means she is pretty introverted and highly moral.

On the Kerensky personality test she rates as an ISTJ. She prefers to work on raw data, facts, and less on what she feels. Supression of feelings is a big thing for Virgil.

Force Sensitivity: Force Dead--she is a Godkiller

Weapon of Choice: Disruptor rifle, Flechette launcher, vibroblade, heavy blaster pistol--she is a pretty intense warrior.

Skills:
--Anti-Force user combat techniques
--Overland wilderness survival
--Tactician
--Stealth and recon
--Combat:
>>Melee/hand to hand mastery
>>Rifle adept
>>Pistol proficiency
--Surveillance and intel gathering adept
--Interrogation and "advanced interrogation" (torture) adept

tumblr_lu85nujRpk1r62o59o1_500.gif
Wealth: Ori'ramikade; She works for RMIA so her wealth is directly linked to how well it does, aside from what RMIA makes, uses and gets a contract to have made for it and use, she will be using cannon weaponry if at all. She has a small nest egg she's building under the Banking Clan, a beach house on Naboo, a condo on Alderaan, she's done well for herself thus far, and since she is an officer, she's spent it well.

Combat Function:
Virgil is an officer who earned her rank through sheer field experience. She works closely under Ardgal, helping direct the soldiers under their command to maximal efficiency. She stays close to him, seeing herself as not only his second in command but a vital part of his safety and a second set of eyes to keep the leader of her extended family safe.

When it comes to a fight itself, Virgil has no problem laying things hard and low. She relies on her trusty disruptor rifle and pistols to provide cover for herself until she is close enough to put her vibro blade and melee skills to good use. When facing Force Users, Virgil relies on Grenades, cooking them before tossing them for maximum damage. She has taken down more than her fair share of them in her time, being a godkiller and all. She shoots to kill, and shows no mercy. She strikes hard, fast, and does her best to end the fight quickly and as efficiently as possible.

f3463cf7b9d27cdd2260f13c3172ffa2.jpg

Notable Possessions: Armor mentioned above, her personal diary, a small necklace from her now-deceased first love.

History:
Like most of the Alpha Company, Virgil was born into war. Her father was a member of the Hapan Military when he met her mother in the Raxis Alpha Company. The two married and had a daughter, their first of three children. Her childhood was relatively good, despite moving all the time as part of her parent's profession. They raised her Mandalorian, and the girl was bright.

Virgil showed a natural aptitude to planning and bravery in the face of danger. She showed no fear, and not really many emotions at all, earning her the nickname among her peers "Stoneface." For many years Virgil showed her pure bravery, garnering her promotion after promotion. She fell in love with a name named Helcarus within the Alpha Company. Helcarus managed to bring out things in her that Virgil never felt before, and never was aware she could. Tragically, the man died during the same siege that took Ardgal's parents from him as an adult. She vowed to never love again, and Virgil has rarely since ever removed her helmet around anyone, even those who love her most.

tumblr_mr7ittTWI61rnv522o3_500.gif
She grew closer to Ordo, who, after Ardgal's brief first exile form the Alpha company, was beginning to be primed for leadership. When Ardgal showed up, however, he rapidly ascended to become Ordo's successor. Virgil was content to stand beside him as his stoic second in command, if she was angry about it, no one would have ever known anyway. As madness descended on her cousin, Virgil was often the voice of reason that kept him somewhat sane and their men alive. Over the course of countless battles she saved his life and the lives of their men.

When Ardgal came up with the idea of the Godkillers, Virgil's sister Joanna signed up. But when Virgil heard of the lowered chances of survival and what would happen to her sister, she quietly swapped places with her. Her sister was given a rejection notice and in her place Virgil sacrificed her soul, her connection to all things living, to save her.

Intent: I've used Virgil a lot in Ardgal's stories as his right hand, I thought it would be nice for people to have something to look to and understand who/what this person is.

​Image Credit: Under each image.

Prior threads:
Hypori Hit and run
Becoming a Beast
Heeding the Call
There are more I can provide if you want, these are just off the top of my head.

[member="Ardgal Raxis"]

Ardgal Raxis said:
When she is helmetless she looks a lot like Oddett Annable:
It's typically ill-advised to explicitly reference a real-world actor or actress in the sub. Please remove this line.

Ardgal Raxis said:
a rejection notice and in Virgil sacrificed her soul

Instead of "in", that should probably say "instead."

[member="Feeto Chivaro"]

Thanks for looking at my sub!

Got that 'In' thing replaced. Sorry about that, it was a typo there.

Second, as for that mention of the actress, I would like to respectfully protest that, it gives the fellow RP'ers an idea of who they are playing with as far as appearance, voice, etc. And I've never heard problems on this before. For instance here we see it used by another writer with zero qualms. Lastly, I don't feel that using said images without mentioning the actress gives her fair credit since it is the actress regardless of whoever holds the copyrights.

However, if you would like me to change the way I give her credit/mention it, I would be more than willing to do so. :)

[member="Ardgal Raxis"]

Ardgal Raxis said:
However, if you would like me to change the way I give her credit/mention it, I would be more than willing to do so.
Add Playby: Oddett Annable into the submission somewhere instead and this'll be good to go.

Ardgal Raxis said:
Prior threads:
You also seem to have mistakenly added a hyperlink to the "how to properly source your images" thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom