Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Viqtor Locke

NAME: Viqtor Locke
FACTION: None
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 1.94 Meters (6.33 Feet Tall)
WEIGHT: 147.5 Kilograms (325 Pounds)
EYES: Brown
SKIN: Fair
FORCE SENSITIVE: Nope, Average Joe Force Sensitivity

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
(+) Physical Strength: Viqtor is physically strong. Very Strong. He can deadlight approximately 350 Kilograms and hefts most heavy items with ease. Having spent his 10 years in prison making sure his next attempted crime is gonna be successful.
(-/+) Gun Happy: He likes guns, but who doesn’t. Who doesn’t want to turn some pansy into a fine red mist with concentrated firepower? However he can lose himself in a good old fashion firefight and winds up biting off more than he can chew.
(-) Uneducated: While not dumb he is an undereducated individual. He can read and write and do simple math, but as he has never been to school that about sums it up. Thinking is for the smart man, beating things to a pulp is for real men.
(-) Slow and Bulky: Viqtor is a big man, and being his size comes with a slower reflexes and a lack of agility and alacrity.

APPEARANCE:
Towering above the average man with significant muscle bulk to his upper body, Viqtor is physically impressive. He isn’t a bodybuilder by any means, but he has a powerful frame backed up by almost 150 kilograms of muscle and bone. He has a slight paunch around his middle but isn’t fat. He has the word FEARLESS tattooed across his knuckles and Judged, Condemned, and back for More across his back. He keeps his hair cropped short and wears a permanent five o’clock shadow.

BIOGRAPHY:
I’ve always been a vagabond. Always looking out for myself, maybe a buddy who had my back in a coupla scraps. But in the end I look out for me and they look out for them. That’s how it should be, ain’t it? You don’t wanna get too attached when you might have to blow them away someday. That’s just the way of the galaxy, when it comes to them or you, you gotta pick you. But even I gotta code. Man has ta have a code to live by, otherwise they just meander the galaxy never really livin'. I ain’t never been a cold blooded killer though. I won’t kill helpless folk, ain’t no fun in that.

Grew up on Saleucami farmin, stealin, and raisin hell. I don't think there was a place on that rock I didn't tear up by the time I left. Me and the family lived near one of the larger settlements so us kids could get into school, but it ended up just making it easier for us to get into trouble. The law out there ain't ya friend. They the folks you only call on if doin it yourself don't work out and your livelihood's at stack.

Served with the Republic Army back in day. Anything is better than rotting on the Outer Rim scrounging for food, fightin for it, too. Fought on a couple of worlds for the better part of four years. But you knock one officer of his high horse, or in that case his teeth from his face, and they lock you up for 5 years. Earned another 5 for beating a fellow con to a pulp. I guess if the money was good, I would go back in. But that ain’t happened yet, not like they have an outreach to Dishonorable Discharged soldiers.

The last six years haven’t been so bad. Wandering the stars, seeing the corners of the galaxy, and leaving a bloody mess in my trail. I’ve been called a small time crook, but I ain’t never been small. I don’t think I would mind going legit, I just haven’t had the opportunity. Once a crook, always a crook they say, and they mean to keep it like that. My pops used to say “They need to keep us under them, otherwise they would be under us.”

Made some money boxing in the lower depths of Nar Shaddaa, threw a fight for most of it. I bought some gear, and I'm itchin to try it out on something, maybe paint a wall red and lead. I guess it’s time to make a name for myself and stop being small time.
SHIP: BT-12 Thunderstrike Gunship
Bought from a used ship dealer, it’s a little rundown and worn. But it works when it counts.

EQUIPMENT:
Corek Custom Heavy Armor No.1
Pair of Electro-Cestus
The Judge
ECHO SXB-1 ‘Scatterblast’
“Chimera” SienarTech Blaster Rifle
- Attached DS-10a
Bought off black market or arms dealers in the Underworld.

KILLS:
None
BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None

ROLE-PLAYS:
None

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom