Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Viper Robotics Storefront

logo_200x200.png

"Viper Robotics - Fangs Around The Future!"

Last edited:

logo_200x200.png

"Viper Robotics - Fangs Around The Future!"
Service Announcement: Sarah Atellies

To all who read this service announcement, our board of options to buy looks really sparse, and I cannot for the absolute life of me figure out why we cannot deliver our amazing products. I don't know but maybe it's the magical space wizards, their hocus pocus religious wars, and the interstellar annihilation crusade that's been going on. If you ask me it's planetary security. They keep us all locked from trading and finally let us begin now for no reason. No, I haven't drunk any wine tonight, yes they can know about the ~~~~~ ~~~~~~. Anyway, this announcement wasn't about hold-ups. We have finally begun our interstellar trading and we will be releasing 6-10 new items for interplanetary trade. Your welcome.

From a tired and sleep-deprived Sarah. No not drunk, that isn't professional Sarah, is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom