Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vindican-class Star Destroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Umbris Potestas Est
star_wars___imperial_star_destroyer_commission_by_adamkop-d6tcgnt.jpg

Image by Adamkop
[SIZE=10pt]Intent:[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] To finally develop a modernized and properly armed heavy cruiser utilizable as a multi-purpose ship, not strictly a weapons platform.
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Seinar Fleet Systems
Model: Heavy Cruiser
Affiliation: Sith Empire
Modularity: Yes
Production: Mass-Produced
Material: Durastee;
Description: The XoXaan only partially filled the role of Heavy Cruiser in the Imperial navy. While a primarily frontline design, it wasn't
[/SIZE]designed to be flexible, for use as a multi-purpose mid-sized ship. As such, Seinar engineers brought in the Vindican, a newer design that, while not as well-armed, is far more tactically flexible.

Armed with a flexible mixture of point-defense turrets, missile tubes, and turbolasers of light and heavy grades, the Vindican also features a hangar bay, specifically to allow for a modest amount of fighter craft to be carried. Its tactical flexibility will allow the Vindican to easily supplement the XoXaan and phase out the last Charons, lasting as part of the Imperial navy for years to come.
[SIZE=10pt]Classification:[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] Capital Ship
Role: Multi-purpose Heavy Cruiser
Height: 150m
Width: 400m
Length: 1000m
Power Core Generator/Reactor: Hypermatter Annihilation Reactor
Hyperdrive Rating: Class 1, Class 10 Backup
Minimum Crew: 1500
Optimal Crew: 7000
Armaments:
Twin turbolaser turret (44)
Turbolaser battery (4)
Ion cannon battery (4)
Point defense laser battery (10)

Hangar:
TIE Rapier (24)
TIE Galaxy (6)
TIE Harbinger (6)
S90 MAAT Gunship (4)
Walker Barge (5)

Non-Combative Attachments: Sensors, shields, 5 tractor beam projectors(4 around hangar bay, 1 dorsally mounted)
Passenger Capacity: 2000
Cargo Capacity: 5000 metric tons
Consumables: 2.5 years
Sublight Speed and Maneuverability: Class 6.5
[/SIZE]

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
The situation with this ship is no different than the others I have reviewed. The build-up in the Helska thread is nearly 0 and inadequate for any ship, thus I am giving the following stamp

rejected.png

• for inadequate build-up and development of a ship of 1,000 meters

Pending RPJ agreement

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Firstly, your Dev thread, as I've specified in the Observer submission, is not satisfactory as it doesn't really have three writers trying to accomplish a similar objective.

However I'm going to let that slide, provided you removed the dev thread from your submission. There is a note that 1000m and above need a dev thread, but in my opinion it's a typo, and even if it isn't this ship is a heavy cruiser and would be entitled to the same amount of armament in a 900m long configuration, so I could ask you to edit that down but in truth there's no point. I am going to ask you to edit your galaxy count down to half a squadron to reflect it's minor production, but you can of course fill those six spare fighters with something else in return. Don't forget the artist's accredit.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom