Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vhaeri

Vhaeri

V
Biography%20Name_zpsnsq9ny7w.png

Bio%20amp%20Profile_zpsoguqnf5p.jpg

NAME:
Vhaeri Saethé Dremes-Forace
FACTION:
N/A
Witch Initiate
SPECIES:
Human-Extramaton Hybrid [75-25]
SEX:
Female
FORCE SENSITIVE:
Yes -- Bogan
PLANET OF BIRTH:
Coruscant

S T R E N G T H S & W E A K N E S S E S
  • (+) Mind Reading Abilities
  • (+) Naturally Good at Force Sense Abilities
  • (-) Physically Weak
  • (-) Rather Displeasing Appearance
H I S T O R Y

A lot of people say inside beauty is more important than beauty on the outside, and that is the reason why Vhaeri was even born. Her mother was a half-Extramaton hailing from the planet of Exagora, his father was a human from the planet of Coruscant. And although her mother was only half-Extramaton, she had still inherited the monstrous look of the species, but her husband still loved her and soon birthed Vhaeri.

The girl's mother died at childbirth as it was incredibly difficult for her to birth a person who was not even half-Extramaton, but having only a quarter of the species in her genetic code, making her incredibly difficult to release from the mother.

However, she did live a happy life with her father, although suffering from her appearance a lot. She didn't make many friends during her childhood, but that only meant she was able to delve into books and relics which talked about Force powers. She did not want to be a member of any Force order, so her father kept her Force-sensitivity a huge secret.

And up until today, she has not had any proper training in the Force, only a lot of theoretical knowledge.

O T H E R

EQUIPMENT:
N/A
SHIP:
N/A
PET:
N/A
KILLS:
N/A
BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

R O L E P L A Y L I S T