Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Vertitur

The wookie wasn't out for long. Moments before the explosion, Targraanak had stepped in front of Darth Strosius, a powerful Sith Lord that commanded a horde of soldiers to open fire on innocents. He was intent on stopping the source of darkside energy, however after an exchange of sabers for only a few seconds he came to realize that his death was inevitable. Instead of being put down by the sith's saber, he instead left himself open long enough to send cannisters of flammable gas towards the two of them. He drove his saber through it and that was it.

Darth Strosius would ultimately continue on, though despite the wookie's shield of force that he had put up in anticipation - he had been ravaged by the explosion. Taagranak's body was thrown away from the epicenter and onto his back. It seemed as though he been quite literally set into a ball of fire as he groaned and called out in agony. He would roll and try to put out the flames, eventually doing so but the time it had taken carried a toll.

The wookie would lay there for several hours, and Targraanak would float in and out of concirousness barely long enough to listen to the battle that had long since forgotten him. He had no idea who, but he faintly recalled being taken into custody, but before blurs came into focus he was back out from the shock of pain. He tried to calm himself - center himself. It was all that he could do.

He had no scope of the amount of time that had passed, but when he awoke, he did so as a light branching of electricity scoped his entire body, forcing it into an arc as the wookie tensed and stretched out his arms. He snarled and groaned. He realized though quite quickly that he was not in the hands of the jedi. Their presence was within his awareness in the force personifying dread.

(Any sith are welcome to join. Long story short, this happened a while back and I'm trying to kind of speak on what happened after he blew himself up. If someone wants to join in and be a part of that, they can. I figure he will go through some degree of torture and mental breaking before turning the the darkside.

https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/...like-black-snow-jedi-sith.179818/post-2321502 )

Last edited:
"Welcome! To my parlor..."

Laid across a gurney, the Wookie would find his fur was ineffective against the cold touch of metal on his back and the dreadful burning sensation on his skin. Bound at wrist and ankle by cuffs of energy, he was able to move only marginally as a bright emerald light shone down on him from above, burning his tired pupils.

"You were about for a while. It's a miracle I was able to retrieve you." Wrapped in bandages and still experiencing residual pain, the Wookie hadn't noticed the figure standing next to the gurney, her hands clasped patiently and her lips curled up in a manic expression. "Apologies. 'Miracle' was the wrong word. I meant to say, it's a misfortune that I was able to retrieve you. Still, you have a role to play in this grand scheme of mine so I can't allow you to perish."

The Jedi's surroundings became clearer as his consciousness returned. He was in a lab, the walls were dark, the door a heavy-duty air-tight seal and the only light apart from the lamp above his head were several emerald candles placed periodically around the room. A rune or seal of some kind had been drawn around the gurney and its purpose would remain a mystery until the Wookie would inevitably attempt to reach out with the Force and find his powers couldn't extend beyond that space.

Whoever this sinister entity was had gone to the trouble of surpressing his abilities whether through magic or some other means.

"I've waited a long time for you to wake up, so I'll make sure you pay for that later. My name is Nevroza." The sorceress pushed her hair out of her face and grinned, her eyes flashing with dark ambition. "And you...are about to be entered into the control group."

There is no death; there is the force.

This was a line from the jedi teachings, one which created a philosophical code that helped the jedi become more attuned to their perception of the force. It was a line in which he had come to think of in the last moments of his fight with Darth Strosius. Nevertheless, he had not died. Perhaps it was his force field who saved him, a factor which had led him to this very moment. Should he have not tried to protect his body? It was hard to consider what he had done and why, but he wondered if he had truly accepted death and found peace or was that him simply lying to himself.

The pain brought him back to the moment, where the past and future did not exist any longer, and pain etched across his large frame seemingly in persistance. It was true that the fur gave him no quarters of comfort, as most of it was gone by now. He had been engulfed in gas-fueled flame that sinched his hair down to the embedded follicle head within his epidermis. Afterward, he laid there debilitated with rolling black smoke that carried the putrid scent of burnt wookie flesh and hair. As he was here now, naked and without fur, bandaging only provided enough so that his wounds would not cut his life short - it was hardly apparent that he was once a proud and healthy wookie.

He tried to trust in the force and feel it. He tried to use it to numb the pain, though that was futile as it seemed as though he could not even reach out to percieve its presence really. As his eyes peered upward, he took in what he could. The blur that obscured his ambient surroundings dissolved and he focused through the macabre sensations. In tandem with this, he heard the voice of a female. It was feminine for sure, but it also carried a sinister tone. He managed turn his head just a centimeter toward her so that his eyes could take in her visage.

Nevroza Nevroza was beautiful and attractive, but within the features that one may categorize as appealing, was the true definition of menacing. He did not respond immediately, instead moving his eyes back onto the ceiling. He continued to try and reach out with the force, as though he could somehow extend his presence beyond these walls and through the abyssal expanse of space to reach one of his comrades. He could not and he knew it - he could take in his surroundings to a degree. What was this woman's intention? What was her goal? And in what way could he help her?

He shook his extremities, testing the strength of what strapped him down to the gurney he laid upon. Of course, he failed in breaking them and only reintroduced massive pain to his body from the output of physical power. If it had not been for the force, and his clinging to it, he perhaps would have already passed out again. All the pain made it difficult, and for a split second he sought to do the extreme. He didn't do that, however, and tried to find some comfort in the force.

"You will realize that you made a mistake in letting me live, darksider..." (In Shyriiwook)

It was mostly hot air, but at the same time, he was calculating and planning some way to escape. He didn't know how but he knew he had to try. He felt so fatigued, and so far from the force, that he knew that he could not reach his full power in this moment.

Last edited:
"Whew! So loud..." Nevroza scratched her ears before giggling at her silliness. "You use the term darksider as if it's derogatory. You'll be seeped in darkness too soon enough. Will you hate yourself then? Of course, you will. I'd have it no other way."

The gurney was tilted forward so that Targraanak was in a standing position with his face angled toward the floor. Pinching his almost hairless chin with her middle and index fingers, Nevroza squatted down and turned the Wookie's head to face her so that her piercing green eyes were staring into his.

"Make no mistake, Jedi. Though that title won't apply to you for long, you will experience the preeminent suffering here. When you want to die, I'll ensure that you truly begin living. And you will want to die. I refuse...intrinsically refuse to let you leave here with a shred of dignity left. You intended to die in that battle, didn't you? Your life for the life of your enemy. A noble sacrifice."

Nevroza leaned forward so that her face was inches from the Wookie's, her next words whispered in his ear inflicted a twisted sense of intimacy that carried no love, no emotion other than limitless malice.

"A WORTHLESS sacrifice. He lives, Jedi. He lives and continues to inflict suffering and death on the galaxy. Not that it matters. You'll endure worse than he could ever inflict. And you will endure, because I refuse, intrinsically refuse to let you die before I've taken what I want from you."

Nevroza's hand caressed the Wookie's cheek, a tender gesture with a deeply mocking undertone. "Okay! Now that we've got that cleared up we can get to the fun stuff!" The shift in Nevroza's tone was quick, too quick. It was too impossibly convincing to be genuine but there wasn't even a single crack in her facade.

"What's your name hun? I like to take things slow...and personal for my clients and knowing their name helps."

Trayze Tesar

CURRENT MISSION - CLEAN UP DUTY
Immediate Goals -
1: Investigate the aftermath of the campaign
1.1: Recover lost persons/materials of interest
1.2: Get a bead on persons/materials of interest

BLUFOR - N/A

OPFOR - ENEMY UNKNOWN

TARGETING ACTION(S) - Nevroza Nevroza || Targraanak Targraanak

It was often said that detectives did "clean up work", and the Kiffar idly wondered to himself if he should consider a career in waste management after all he'd done. Lieutenant Inspector, Captain Under Marque for the Asset Collection of the Sith-Imperial Banking Clan, and cousin of the head of the Sith's intelligence agency - the Tsis'kaar - the Kiffar's coat buttoned over a great many prestigious things in theory, but in practice, he continued doing clean up work.

Two of those who Trayze answered to had charged him to sweep up after the rebuffing of the Alliance, Strosius' own cadre and Carnifex's Sith-Imperial Banking Clan - both for persons and materials. Of course, he used the skills of his on-again-off-again detective work to find the rather tell-tale signs of a hidden laboratory. He could excuse the odd tax fudging, the subtle misdirection of a power grid, but the stinking sear of a Bogan-buggered Force Rune? Now that was interesting...

Of course, most sane people wouldn't poach from another Sith's private laboratory - that was just plain rude - but "Sith" and "sanity" seldom coexisted, and while Trayze strode through the halls of the laboratory, he knew how to control his madness. His current employer, one Golden Prince Darth Xyrah and by extension, their husband Darth Carnifex, were the last people he wanted to impress - the political clout and experience of commanding a small fleet was all he intended to get out of allegiance to the Twice-Failed Emperor and his cronies, and the delicate dance between appeasing many differing parties began once more - a dance that became more and more razor-edged as time progressed.

He had to admit, this place was up to code, and from what he could discern, the telltale signs of Kainite collusion was practically absent - so this Sith operated independently, as all nominally did. However, she forgot one crucial thing about Force Runes that deny detection - they were one way mirrors... and she was standing on the obfuscating side. Visually unseen by either interrogated and interrogator, the Kiffar detective eyed the console and wracked his brain to recall all the bells and whistles that were commonplace within Sith laboratories, and while she monologued - as was their apparent Bogan-damned compulsion - the Kiffar prepared a theatrical insertion as well; a dramatic entrance didn't necessarily preclude explosions.

Tapping on the intercom, a ruralesque drawl slid into the ears of the two trapped parties "Ah, 'scuse me?" a couple well timed taps on the glass, before another three taps on the microphone, and a well demonstrated "clowning" attempt to find and render the one-way mirror a both-way mirror, the Kiffar waved awkwardly. He was dressed in a more formal uniform than the job warranted, but he needed to look the part, especially as he meekly placed a wallet with several identifications and badges. "Ah'm Trayze Tesar, Lieutenant Inspector - there's been a bit of a noise complaint, an' Ah can clearly see why - yer tryna chain up a Wookie!" he gave a tut and a shake of his head. "Now, far be it from me ta' tell two consentin' adults what they can do in a secluded laboratory... in a closed power circuit out in the sticks... with hidden by far too many deliberately obtuse sheafs of paperwork..." Each statement was a euphemized strike to the gut, indicating that he knew damn near everything there is to know about this particular Sith's "secret", mostly because he knew what to look for.
"..but somethin' tells me that yer lil', ah, friend? Ah'm hesitant to say "friend"." He would gesture to the battle-scarred Wookie, and realized that he was no doubt a Jedi, one of particular interest to somebody. "Don't seem like he's enjoyin' it much. Tell ya what, how's about the three of us step outside, have caf or tea, and let's hash things out like civilized bein's." He looked straight at the green-skinned Sith, a pleasant smile hiding a look that ceded no pity. "Ah'm sure there's a perfectly logical explaination fer this, an' Ah'll be outta yer hair in no time."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom