Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Veracity 2.0

Kiran Arlos

K
Kiran found himself coming out here more often than not, the courtyard at the Silvers Rest. It was much more peaceful than he wanted to admit. The first time that he was here for a little wine and dine meeting he didn't fully get to appreciate that fact. There was a cool breeze that caught him and he couldn't help but let out a satisfied sigh.

Yes, terrible things had been done in the past. But for the first time he hadn't thought about those things in a good long while. He was to be brought under the wing of someone by the name of [member="Matsu Ike"]

Kiran took a seat at the bottom of the steps, taking in a deep breath.

Here we go.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Kiran Arlos"]

The Salutation to the Force, a combination exercise and meditative posture that started with a body arch upward, followed by a deep squat and leg extended stretch to the rear. The jedi master lay upon the soft grass, rolled up onto her neck and shoulders, and extended her body skyward, her hands on the ground at her sides. Hands and feet on the ground, Matsu pushed upward and formed her body into a high rounded arch. The movements as she remained there and extended skyward her leg pulling her body into a handstand. Arch, laser, rock and back to arch when she remained there in the grass and shadow of the tree.

Her breathing was calmed and relaxed as she could feel the force easily and remained in her work out robes. skylar tank top and shorts, hair in a long ponytail with aurodium string that snaked around her. The visual of the tattoo's, scars and even being able to see some of the crystal piercings like at her naval was a rare sight. The jedi master remained where she was lifting her legs up higher and felt her hands in the grass and digging into the dirt. Her face was more a mask of serenity though as muscles were relaxed and showed. She finally opened her eyes and looked at the padawan who had been assigned to her as she balanced and rested on one hand as she motioned towards him. "Over here padawan."

Kiran Arlos

K
"Woah...." Kiran whispered as he glanced around and took note of someone doing what look to be some sort of stretching or perhaps balancing technique. While Kiran noted it was rude to continue staring as he did, he found it strangely entrancing and almost soothing to watch.

It looked like it was....peaceful.

It was then she was on one hand and her other was motioning to him. Kiran glanced around awkwardly before he looked back to her. "Oh, me?" Kiran cleared his throat as did as she instructed and moved closer to her.

"Sorry for staring, Master. What could be called strenuous and difficult, looks like it is peaceful and serene."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Kiran Arlos"]

She looked at him and upside down was odd but it took just a little focus to keep oriented when she spoke. "It can take some time to get comfortable but it is a great way to focus your mind and body." Slowly she moved coming down and back onto her feet as she stood up and as tall as her petite five foot size would do. THe jedi master brushed her shoulders and side to get off any grass or moisture that might have clung to her skin. "I am master Ike, it is nice to meet you padawan Arlos."

Kiran Arlos

K
"It does look that way." Kiran said with a small chuckle as he watched her moved back down standing on her feet. The Jedi Padawan was eager to get started, while not to eager. He knew that patience was needed for this calling as well as a smart mind.

"Master Ike, it's a pleasure to meet you." The Jedi Padawan bowed respectfully towards her. "I'm Kiran Arlos." Kiran cleared his throat a bit before he spoke again. "Well, you already know that don't you?" Kiran asked foolishly as she had stated his last name already, more than sure she was well aware of his first name.

"Thank you for taking the time to train me."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Kiran Arlos"]

She bowed her head and motioned for him to come and approach as she stood there by the tree. Then slowly sat down in the grass. "Of course." A small smile on her face when she motioned for him to follow with her down onto the grass. She looked up though and crossed her legs getting comfortable and breathing in and out. "So Kiran, tell me about yourself. While I might know your name there is only so much that comes across in the paperwork the jedi masters get about new padawans."

Kiran Arlos

K
Kiran nodded his head as he followed suit and took a seat down in the grass with the Jedi Master and sat in the same position as she did. The Jedi Padawan took a deep breath and he listened to what she said and then he kinda cocked his head to the side as he wondered where he should start.

"Well...." Kiran started to say, but instead of giving her the long drawn out story he opted to give her the short one, and perhaps later if she required it he would tell her everything. However he had long moved past it and it just kinda seemed like another life what happened.

Well, it almost was another life ago...

"I had a family once several years ago before all this, they were taken in a terrible fashion. I opted for revenge when justice had failed, and I committed some terrible crimes. I was on the run for a while just moving from place to place afraid of my past that was until I came here and pledge everything I had to the Silver Jedi. They accepted what I had done and well, here I am now."

Kiran cleared his throat as he rested his hands on his knees.

"I don't know where I'd be if I hadn't come here to Silvers Rest."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Kiran Arlos"]

Hmm she listened to him paying attention but not commenting to what was a short and abridged story she could tell but she didn't need to know much. She trusted the judgement of her fellow jedi and knew that many might fail with the jedi or try to be unique and special snowflakes but she could do everything she could for them. To properly teach and ensure that they were able to handle it. "Well that is quite a tale but I want you to understand something with this. The jedi is not something many can embrace fully, they want to do other things after learning this or that. There is a reason why the jedi preferred to raise jedi from birth or a young enough age. Attachments and emotional growth, they could work to teach proper ways to let go and cope with emotions as opposed to relying on them for anything that might come up. I was raised for sixty years within the jedi, I have known no other life so when I teach a padawan. I try to make sure they understand that emotions are not a problem but if they don't look at the facts and only go with their feelings. I will send them to the service corps which houses the jedi padawans and younglings who have failed."

Kiran Arlos

K
She shot him straight, and that was what he needed. However with everything that had happened in his life thus far, he wasn't going to be one of those tossed to the wayside.

"I understand completely. And I won't fail you, or myself." Kiran said with a solid conviction. Not just saying that with empty words, but with every fiber in his being. He didn't come this far to just shut down and fail right now. He had been given his saving grace, by those Jedi that supported him. And the rest was up to him to prove that his words weren't empty.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Kiran Arlos"]

"That is good to hear." She said it while standing there and moved around in the grass as she stretched out. "We'll begin with something simple, loosen you up as it were." The jedi master pivoted and stayed on one foot as the other went back and back and up behind her head where she touched it with her hand. She leaned forward a little with her eyes looking at the padawan. "The salutations of the force were and are a series of poses meant to loosen the body up for training purposes. Relaxes the mind and centers the spirit... plus well it is how an old woman like me manages to stay so fit."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom