Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Venyxa Tel Alam

Venyxa Tel Alam

V

iRvtyWh.png

"Sins of the father are to be laid upon the children."

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: I do my best.
  • Image Credit: Iren Tel Alam Iren Tel Alam
  • Other Credit: Artas Tel Alam for the meat and bones of this sheet.
  • Permissions: I give myself permission to flake on this character in three weeks.
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Apprentice (Dark Side)
  • Species: Keshiri
  • Appearance: Amythest skin and long dark hair. Slender frame, agile and lithe. Gently accented speech. Could be there one minute, and gone the next. Large dark eyes. Haunted. Shadowed.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
SKILLS
  • Deception, perception, assassination
  • Social stealth (and regular stealth)

• Manipulation
  • Survival skills
PERSONALITY
Shadowy and paranoid. Greedy, opportunistic, occasionally cruel. Cowardly out of necessity. Smart. Sharp. Dogged. Good, if dry, sense of humor.

COMBAT INFORMATION
Venyxa Tel Alam is a gifted infiltrator. She is not above using everything at her disposal to gain an advantage. She is good at tracking -- not animals, but people. Tracing the invisible links people leave as they move, hidden in plain view. Nyx is a skilled manipulator and has often turned people to her own purposes in moments of necessity, or even boredom. But in moments of combat, she is trained in the use of a lightsaber as well as Shikkar blades.

She relies on her physical prowess for combat, not able to consistently rely upon the Force due to the genophage that curses her bloodline. She can use it and does, but it fails her more often than she would like and the effects are often not as strong as she would wish.

STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES
[ + ]
Gifted in stealth, subterfuge, and manipulation
[ + ] Social stealth comes as second nature; she is a mistress of disguise when needed
[ - ] Not built for roughhousing
[ - ] Cursed blood, which hampers her ability to harness the Force

BIOGRAPHY
Venyxa Tel Alam is not from "here." So it is with the rest of her Gûdjoti allies, who fight for the Brotherhood of the Maw.

Zj9brZK.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom