Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Ventus Spear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance Claw

L
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
olivier-rufiange-ice-spear.jpg
[SIZE=11pt]Intent:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]To create a spear for lance to use
[SIZE=11pt]Image Source:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]https://www.artstation.com/artwork/XAlqY
[SIZE=11pt]Canon Link:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]N/A
[SIZE=11pt]Primary Source:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]N/A

[SIZE=11pt]PRODUCTION INFORMATION[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Manufacturer:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]Lance Claw
[SIZE=11pt]Affiliation:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Lance Claw[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Model: [/SIZE]Ventus Spear
[SIZE=11pt]Modularity: [/SIZE]No
[SIZE=11pt]Production:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Unique[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Material:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]Force imbued Wind Crystals, Force imbued Songsteel, Magnets.

[SIZE=11pt]TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Classification:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]Spear
[SIZE=11pt]Size:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Large[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Weight:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Light[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]SPECIAL FEATURES[/SIZE]

• Force imbued wind crystals that can use alter environment to affect the air in anyway the user wants while also sounding peaceful.

• Force imbued makes it blaster and lightsaber resistance.

• The blade of the spear floats slightly off the spear in a form of telekinesis as well as magnets as a backup.

• The spear has a second blade at the opposite end to the normal one.

• The spear is imbued to be placed into another dimension connected to a obsidian necklace until it is called.

[SIZE=11pt]Strengths:[/SIZE]

• Imbued to defeat every plasma weapon - blaster and lightsaber proof

• Can you paint with all the colours of the winds - Force imbued wind crystal that allow for an alter environment of the air around it however it can only do so as slashes or moving the air, it can't say create a tornado.

• Boomer Boomer Boomerang - Blade can be used to be telekinetically thrown into a person.

• I am Magneto - Magnets back it up to keep the blade in place if there is a nullified area

• You shall not pass - Can be used to keep people out of close range to the user

• You never saw this coming - the spear has also been imbued to exist in another dimension until verbally or mentally summoned through the obsidian necklace
[SIZE=11pt]Weaknesses:[/SIZE]

• The stone and the Lizard lord help us all -The fields of Void stones and ysalimiri will stop the force imbued on the spear, which including being able to summon the spear through the necklace.

• EMP’s shouldn't exist - when EMP’d the magnets no longer able to work

• It's treason then - Breaking the necklace causes it to revert to the real world permanently.

• The closer they get the harder it is to fight - Isn't the best when fighting close range

• Wait that is armour damn my air can't pierce that - Air attacks can't pierce medium or heavy armour

[SIZE=11pt]DESCRIPTION[/SIZE]
This spear was made during the time lance spent as a brother of the church of light as part of his trials to move to being a paladin and bishop of the church. The actual idea of the weapon came from lance listening to wind crystals during his times meditating. As such he added those wind crystals to the weapon.

He made the shaft and head out of songsteel but couldn't attach the two and so decided to use magnets to keep it up making it usable as a weapon for a while. He also had a second head at the other end of the shaft to work around his enemies who might be behind him. He used it like this before his proper trial where he had to force imbue it.

He was forced during his trial to imbue the weapon so he could defeat a creature that he couldn't defeat with the weapon as just songsteel. After doing this he added on top of the imbuement after the trial giving it some personality.

He made the wind crystals able to use the air to cut at cloth and light armour as well as use the air to perform other feats. He imbued the head of the spear to float without the magnets thinking that he would remove the magnets however he never did figuring it was too hard to. However he could use the tip through telekinesis much like a lightsaber being thrown.

He also added a imbuement similar to those of dathomir witch weapons allowing it to be connected to an obsidian necklace around his neck allowing him to speak its name and have it summoned to his position but his early work on it showed if it broke the weapon would be thrown out to the real world and it would never be able to be imbued the same way again.

Using it for the first time he learnt many things about it including not letting people close as it is useless in sword and hand to hand range. He also learnt about several items that could nullify the force stopping all of its powers that came through imbuement.

Good morning! I think this is a particularly interesting submission, however I think a few things need to be clarified.

So while the blade does not appear inherently overpowering I cannot help but notice you state,

“Force imbued wind crystals that can use alter environment to affect the air in anyway the user wants…”

Can you try and go into the limitations of the spears ability to effect the air and wind? I want to be sure we won't be summoning any hurricanes on Naboo or anything like that.

Also, the necklace that summons the spear. I assume within a Force nullified field the spear cannot be summoned? If I'm correct please add that to weaknesses.

Finally, and this last point is more advice/recommendation, songsteel is considered to be an extremely light metal, surprisingly so. When compared to other metals it likely has a plastic-like weight to it. So feel free to lower the weight. Even taking into account the Force Imbuement I believe Songsteel would remain a light metal.

[member="Lance Claw"]

Lance Claw

L
[member="Adron Malvern"]

Howdy, I have stipulated within the strength how it can use the air in slashes or move it around but not to the extent of creating a tornado. I have added in the weakness already present for void stone that it does include summoning the spear. I have dropped the weight rating as you suggested. Thanks for picking up my sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom