Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Ventus Fighter Interceptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
qr_racer_concept_05_by_talros-d6n35mv.jpg

(http://talros.devian...pt-05-401575495)

Intent: Fighter-Interceptor for the Mnenchei Dominion and any approved clients
Development Thread: None
Manufacturer: Ri'ess Regal Drives
Model: Ventus Fighter Interceptor
Affiliation:
  • The Shadow Empire
  • The Crystalsong Commonwealth
  • Contracts Available
Modularity: none
Production: MP
Material: Alusteel Spaceframe, Durasteel Alloy Chassis
Description: The Ventus Interceptor was created by RRDI during the first months of the Mnenchei Dominion's official formation. It was designed to fill a need for an intercept fighter and small assault craft within the Royal Navy and M'xawanee planetary air forces. Small, cheap and reliable, the Ventus were relatively easy to develop and could be mass produced while still being relatively cost effective for their technological state. While a sturdy little fighter, is remains average across-the-board compared to that of other major galactic powers.
Classification: Interceptor
Role: Fighter Interceptor
Height: 5.1 meters
Width: 9.7 meters
Length: 12.6 meters
Power Core Generator/Reactor: 2 - Ion Drive Engines
Hyperdrive Rating: Class I.V
Minimum Crew: 1 Pilot
Optimal Crew: 1 Pilot
Armaments:
  • 2 - Z-24 Rotary Blaster Cannons
  • 2 - Standard Concussion Missile Launchers (4 ea.)

Hangar: n|a
Non-Combative Attachments: All the basics
Passenger Capacity: n|a
Cargo Capacity: 25 liters; up to 35 kg
Consumables: 1.5 Days Oxygen, 7 Days Food/Water, First Aid Kit, Burn Kit, Arm & Leg Slings
Sublight Speed and Maneuverability: Class I

I'm sorry to say, the Mandalorians just snatched this image up for a speeder they made about eight hours ago. Since we really prefer to not have two subs using the same image, I have to ask you to change images.

Minor nitpick; Cargo capacity is measured in tons or kilograms, as is usually the case for fighters and bombers.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Darnit I've been planning this since last afternoon. I know! We have spies in our chat room! That must be it lol! ;n;
And I suppose, but correct me if I'm wrong; kg measures weight, not volume? A ton of canary feathers and a ton of gold bricks are the same weight, but one is far more compact than the other. I'm sure a ship could handle hundreds of excess pounds. *scratches chin*

They've always measured it in kilograms and tons, so that's what we've done. Admittedly the system is a little weird, since there are ships barely a hundred meters long that hold several tens of thousands of tons while ships four times their size hold maybe half as much. Mostly it's just a consistency thing we do. It's not a detail that really comes up, unless someone tries to pull say a dozen guns, a speeder, and a hot tub out of their fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom