Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Venris Helion

kylar_stern_by_syku_wolf-d4q3qh9.jpg

NAME: Venris Helion

FACTION: Primeval

SPECIES: Human

PLACE OF BIRTH: Coruscant

KNOWN RELATIVES: Talo Helion (Father, deceased), Lania Helion (Mother, deceased), Maverick Helion (Younger brother, location and status unknown), Sedita Helion (Older brother, location and status unknown)

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 6'1"

WEIGHT: 183 lbs

EYES: Blue

HAIR: Brown

SKIN: Fair

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths
-Lightsaber Proficiency in Soresu and Ataru forms. (Knight Level in both)
-Acrobatic and nimble
-Moderate medical knowledge
-Training in demolitions
-Patient, adequate self control
-Proficiency in hand to hand combat and with blade weapons, including throwing weapons
-Experience with wilderness survival
-A diplomatic talker who tries to charm or trick his way out of a situation before resorting to violence
-Well trained in avoiding detection and remaining anonymous.
-Blaster training

Weaknesses
-Hopelessly bad at shooting with a blaster
-Deaf in his left ear.
-Has not had to face many people closer to or above his skill level, and therefore is not as prepared for a true fight.
-His left arm is stiff and sore from a past yet persistent injury, leaving it more sensitive to use when fighting, climbing or lifting.
-Difficulty with accepting orders from others
-Prone to avoid cooperating with others unless necessary
-Difficulty working in a team even if previous requirement is satisfied.
-Has not wielded an actual lightsaber in years and may require retraining in how to handle one
-Difficulty in placing trust in others
-Slight gambling addiction
-Relies too much on remaining undetected, can be caught off guard if found out
-Difficult to adapt to failure of a plan.
-Mark of the Witch, placed along Venris' back by a mysterious rogue Nightsister, allowing her to both track him anywhere in the universe and communicate with him through his thoughts, whether he wishes her to or not.

FORCE POWERS
-Telekinesis (including Force Lift or Force Push/Pull) (Knight Level)
-Empathy (detecting the emotions of others) (Knight Level)
-Telepathy (such as the good old mind trick) (Knight Level)
-Force Jump (Knight Level)
-Force Speed (Knight Level)
-Force Stealth (Knight Level)
-Force Sense (Knight Level)
-Force Lightning (Learned in Training our Prowless) (Padawan Level)
-Force Barrier (Learned in A Barrier to Overcome) (Padawan Level)
-Battlemind (learned in The Art of Unity Group Training) (Padawan Level)

APPEARANCE: Venris stands at 6'1" in height and is fair skinned with light brown hair and pale blue eyes. Most of his body weight is in muscle, but he does not have an overly muscular build but is more lean or toned. He has numerous scars along his left arm from his bicep to just short of his wrist that I dicate his skin had been torn open rather viciously at some point. His hair is pulled back tightly and held by a small leather band to keep it out of his eyes, and Venris as a narrow chin.

Venris favours wearing his usual dark and nondescript attire, which includes functional boots, dark trousers, a long sleeved shirt beneath a hooded coat and gloves with some light armour fitted into place beneath the coat itself to protect his torso.

WEAPONS AND BELONGINGS: Venris' belongings are usually limited to whatever he can carry on his person. As he is still in superb physical shape and capable of using the Force he usually forgoes most weapons and equipment favored by mercenaries. Most of his basic possessions are listed below.
-Primary weapon is a single vibroblade sword in the shape of a three foot long and curved blade.
-An assortment of throwing knives.
-A small collection of thermal detonators, tripwires, smoke bombs, flash Bombs, etc.
-A basic medical kit for treating any injuries while travelling.
-Some rations
-A civilian issue hand held communicator and navigation unit
-A Thunder Gun ( http://starwarsrp.net/topic/50915-thunder-gun/) provided to him by Vassara Raxis upon joining The Expeditionary Fleet
-A Lightsaber created from a Glare Ice Crystal acquired from Ilum ( http://starwarsrp.net/topic/51228-weekend-treasure-hunt-16-against-the-fall-of-night-open-to-jedi-and-jedi-like-persons/ )
-An ancient Sith Mask acquired from an encounter with a Sith Spirit in a sealed temple. http://www.deviantart.com/art/sith-mask-323720709
-A DL-44 Blaster Pistol (acquired in http://starwarsrp.net/topic/54157-learning-the-ropes/ ) image: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080626152911/starwars/images/7/7b/Dl-44.jpg

BIOGRAPHY: Venris was raised by the Jedi Order as a child, but his mentor (who was considered a 'grey jedi' for his numerous ideas and disagreements with the council and code) eventually chose to leave the order and offered to take Venris, then merely thirteen years old with him. Venris eagerly accepted and travelled the galaxy with his master, expanding his skills and learning how to survive outside the temp,e for the long term across many worlds. However, there were those who discovered their status as former jedi and held a grudge against the order, choosing to take it out on Venris and his master.

In the end, after a long fight, Venris' master was slain and Venris himself was left without even a functioning lightsaber or the guidance of his master at the age of sixteen. He forced himself to persevere, becoming too proud to return to the Order or to side with the Republic as he continued to wander across numerous world's, taking on jobs as a bounty Hunter, a smuggler, a spy and less dangerous jobs that he had acquired a talent for over the years such as a mechanic or a cook.

To this day Venris has wandered the edges of civilization, keeping to less inhabited world's and remaining out of the sight of other force wielders in case he is found by either the Jedi or the Sith. His time alone has forced Venris to adapt and learn how to care for his own wounds, avoid detection and remain anonymous in any community he visits. Despite his living conditions usually being tolerable however, Venris often feels as though he is walking aimlessly and that he is going nowhere important. He often wonders if he should rejoin the Order and serve the Republic to find a purpose for himself, but at this point in his life Venris could either return to the light or just as easily fall to the dark side.

SHIP: Gaillard Nova-One Freighter (Designated The Renegade Knight- or Knight for short) http://starwarsrp.net/topic/45555-gaillard-nova-one/

KILLS: N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED: N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS: N/A

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AND CHRONOLOGY​
Venris is called to assist a military operation on Felucia and meets a dangerous and determined General who reminds him of his Jedi past. (COMPLETE)​
Venris explores a Jedi Temple, only to encounter some unexpected company and more. (COMPLETE)​
Venris ends up stranded on Hoth where he finds rescue in the form of a young warrior princess.​
After running afoul of old colleagues on Nar-Shadda, Venris meets old and new faces and makes some new friends who are possibly more insane than he is. (COMPLETE)​
Venris is introduced to a group of like minded people who he hopes to find a purpose with. (COMPLETE)​
Venris takes part in a mission to free a comrade from a highly secure prison. (COMPLETE (?) )​
Venris gathers with his allies to set out on their first mission, and discovers many among the fleet who are Force sensitive.​
Venris shares a moment of merriment with his allies and engages in a knife throwing competition while meeting new allies.​
Venris trains with others of the Expeditionary Fleet in honing their Force Powers and confronts aspects of his own darkness when attempting to master the feared Force Lightning. (TRAINING) (COMPLETE)​
Venris learns the Force Barrier Technique. (TRAINING)​
Venris explores the teachings of the Grey Path and the Je'Daii Code under the guidance of Zavzen.​
Venris explores the crystal caverns of Ilum and acquires a Glare Ice Pontite Crystal after facing physical and mental challenges. (COMPLETE)​
Venris begins to forge a new lightsaber for himself. (DEVELOPMENT) (COMPLETE)​
Venris participates in a group training exercise, exploring the use of the fabled Battle Mind technique.​
Venris is tutored in martial arts by Zavzen.​
Venris travels to a Jedi Enclave and winds up trapped between Sith and Jedi while trying to salvage datacrons containing the history of the Order...while dodging arrest.​
Venris faces off against a mystery woman with an interest for Form III (Soresu)​
Venris encounters the wealthy slaver Gorgeous John and attempts to rescue several families of would-be slaves from both their captor...and a pack of hungry cannibals.​

Venris reunites with his old friend Wren to explore the former stronghold of the Blackguard.​

Venris crosses through a portal into a mirror universe.​

[member="Corvus Raaf"]
Oh Corvus, you're such a darling. How can we Darksiders not have much fun when we go up against the likes of you? Some goody-two-shoes are rather bland, that is true, and aren't to fun to play with. But you do believe there are others as delightful as you, do you not?
Lightsiders may enjoy their tea and biscuits as much as they like. Us evil little fiends will enjoy terrorizing them all the same, just as much as they will enjoy saving the day.

Fun is to be had on either side.
Though personally I prefer causing the chaos. Perhaps this young gent will join me...?
Edit: It should be noted that this is intended not as a jab at anyone, but more of a humorous false-IC jest.

[member="Corvus Raaf"]
Surprisingly not, considering the current galactic situation. What with half your order and it's people disappearing in an instant, your newest friend Nyx quite possibly dooming herself to oblivion, and the rise of another generation of powerful Darksiders... you know, the little things. They tend to add up, don't they? Rather troublesome, really...

Oh... I forgot to mention the fact that so many youngsters are flocking to the Sith these days. They seem to doubt the light side's power. So, of course, they go where they think they'll have the best chance of survival...
I wonder how many will have perished by tomorrow.

[member="Corvus Raaf"]
There is a reason why you're my favorite, you strange, strange child.

But I do believe I've taken up enough room of this gent's biography thread.
I'll see you around, little one.

[member="Azrael Asura"] [member="Corvus Raaf"]

Well, I certainly missed quite the conversation here, quite the amusing one at that.

Hm...Chaos sure does sound fun, and these Sith sound like the sort of people I'd like to party with. But for now I'm sticking to being independent, maybe see if either side can bribe me with cookies-I mean logically convince me to take a side. |D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom