Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vengeance Long Overdue

Lord Jekyll

Masquerading Demon
4ztQP4l.jpg
The old sith lord's time spent on Anaxes was over. His final apprentice, his grandson [member="Mullarus"], had gone off to the Sith Academy on coruscant to complete his training. The boy was ambitious, but he had so much more to learn before he could claim the title of "Sith Lord". Last he had heard of his grandson, he had been taken as the apprentice of a newly-crowned Lord. An alien. Did the old sith lord care? He did not care for aliens. He was trained by a human, just as his own grandfathers were. It didn't feth with his legacy much...but he would not accept it if the alien lord did not train his grandson as well as he did.

Ferren, as Lord Jekyll had once been called before claiming his new name worthy of a Sith, had moved on to the location in the massive galaxy where he would perish. An old Sith Temple on Rakata Prime in a secluded location, untouched by the Republic, the Sith, or anyone for centuries. Lord Jekyll would make it his new home. His grave.

In the center chamber he stood, awaiting his grandson to meet him. An old apprentice of his had to be brought to justice. It was a vengeance long overdue...

Mullarus had not seen, nor heard from his grandfather in quite a long time. When he received word on his holo that he was summoned to his new home on Rakata Prime, a world far away in the Outer Rim, scarred by war long ago. After landing his Blade starfighter on the surface near the Temple, Mullarus trekked through the jungle and found it. All he had to do was follow his grandfather's familiar aura he had felt numerous times in the past.

Entering the temple of stone, Mullarus could already feel the Dark energies here. He made his way to the center of the temple, where his cloaked grandfather, hunched over as usual, could be found waiting for him. The young man walked quickly to him and kneeled respectfully, "I am here, grandfather. What is your bidding?"

Lord Jekyll

Masquerading Demon
"My son", Jekyll smiled beneath his hood, "It has been so long...it has felt like years, though I know it has only been months. It is a relief to gaze upon your face again." His words were sincere. Though he had done much to ruin his grandson's life, including having his own parents killed to bring out the anger and hate that had resided deep inside of the young boy for too long, it did not change the fact that he loved him. He was his own flesh and blood. If not for his daughter, born without any sensitivity to the Force, he would never have had the opportunity to forge this boy into a man.

Even if he had to scar him multiple times to do so.

"I am happy you are here. I take it your training with this...togruta... has gone well? I can feel the Dark side within you. It has been tapped into. You are beginning to fulfill your destiny, at last..."

The young man seemed to take to heart how menacingly his grandfather said 'togruta'. Mullarus looked up, narrowing his eyes at his grandfather. "Father, do you have a problem with Lord Pyrrhus training me? He is a fine master, truely. He is as much Sith as you are."

He noticed his grandfather's twisted face. This was a face of disapproval for him. "Because he is an alien?"

Lord Jekyll

Masquerading Demon
"Not a one of your ancestors of the Sith have been trained by an alien. They were either trained by the true Sith'ari, the pureblooded Sith, or by humans who learned directly from them. This alien sounds unworthy to train one such as yourself."

He spat the words out, expressing his disapproval outright. He was old. He did not care if the young man did not like how he hated aliens.

Lord Jekyll

Masquerading Demon
"Such lies! Silence yourself, boy!" he yelled, lifting his grandson from the ground with Force Choke and throwing him against a nearby pillar hard enough to crack it. "How dare you speak to me like this! Have the Sith only taught you to speak this way to your Lords? Your alien master may let you, but I will not. Learn your place, boy, or you will not be slain in battle, you will be tossed aside by your masters because you think you are better than them all!"

He sighed, wheezing a bit, "Now, if you will let me speak of the reason I summoned you...and be silent as I do...we can get back to work. I'm sure you're eager to test yourself and whatever madness your master has taught you in real combat."

Mullarus' ribs ached after being smashed against the pillar. He struggled to catch his breath, his windpipe bruised from his grandfather's cruel hand. The first time he has seen him since the day he left for Coruscant, and already, more scars...

The young man staggered to his knees, looking up at Jekyll with a cold stare. "Wh-what...do you w-want from me...?"

Lord Jekyll

Masquerading Demon
"An old accomplice of mine, a chiss with merely a whisper of the Force in his soul called Kenner. Vycho Kenner. He is an outlaw, a pirate, and a criminal. Decades ago, he and I were close. I promised to train him. I promised to turn the whisper inside his heart into a roar so that he may walk the path of the Dark side with me."

Jekyll coughed, memories of the man sickening him already. "He learned nothing. He grew arrogant. He would not learn. Any sort of discipline I gave to him would only be met by more defiance and more backlash. He was disobedient, and he left me. He stole my lightsaber and ran off on his own, choosing the life of a criminal over one of a civilized Sith."

Jekyll locked eyes with his grandson, "I have meditated years looking for him. His signature is but a mumble among billions of shouts, screams, and cries through the Force. At last...I found him. He hides, heartbroken and crippled, on Nar Shadaa. The smuggler's moon has been a good hiding place for a man on the run. He was difficult to find, but he will not escape me this time. Mullarus...my son. Go to Nar Shadaa. Slaughter the outlaw, Kenner, and bring me my lightsaber. I do not wish to part with it any longer."

Mullarus wanted to shout for him to go feth himself, but knew it would only end with more suffering. He did not have a choice in the matter. He was now to go hunt an outlaw on Nar Shadaa of all places. This is going to take forever...

"...Yes...m-my father..."

Mullarus stood up and headed for the exit of the Temple, beginning his trek back to his ship so he could put as much distance between himself and his grandfather as possible...

Lord Jekyll

Masquerading Demon
Satisfied, the old Lord slowly began to walk back to the other side of the Temple to meditate. He was not sure if he could even trust his own grandson any longer.

It was only a matter of time before he discovered the old Lord's deceit and, inevitably, returns to this very temple to take his own grandfather's head...

But that is the way of the Sith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom