Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Velnir Oruosan (By ThatOneCanadian)

NAME: Velnir Oruosana
FACTION: Sith empire
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 6'3
WEIGHT: 195 pounds
EYES: The Eye under the patch would be white, the other blue
HAIR: Black
SKIN: White
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes
​Some of his Weaknesses: One of Velnir's weaknesses is the fact that he lost one eye, making him half blind. One more Weakness is that he is very easy to fool, A strong worded person could easily make him do anything if they can word it correctly
He Does not own his own ship, instead he travels along trade ships or hitches a ride with a friend of his.
BIOGRAPHY: Velnir was a young boy when he heard of the Jedi order. He was always looking for ways to contact them and to ask to train with them in order to become one of them. After years of no reply, he was told that they have accepted him into the order and would come to Tatooine in two years time. He waited and waited for the year to come where he would go to Notron to become a Jedi. Once he turned eight a man in a dark black robe came to his village and asked to speak to Velnir, Velnir said "Are you the man that will take me to Notron and teach me to become a Jedi? The Suspicious Man said "Yes, but I must speak to your parents about the consent for your leave." Velnir said "Of course step inside sir." The man pasted by looking at Velnir, he had bright yellow eyes and palish skin. After around 20 minutes or so the man came out of the back room and look at Velnir. He placed his hand on his back and walked him out of the house. After walking out the front door two men with blasters stepped in, Velnir turned his head before blaster shots were fired, He screamed and ran towards his house ran inside and saw the horror of his mother and father gunned down by two assassins. He fell on his mother and began crying. The man followed behind during the event and placed his hand on his back, Velnir looked up to him in tears and yelled "How could you, these were my parents.....You monster!" The man pulled his hood back and look at him deeply in the eyes. "I'm your new father and you will become my pupal, I shall teach you the arts of the Sith and you will gain the power to heal anyone else that is hurt in your life." He picked up Velnir and walked towards the shuttle they stepped inside and the shuttle began to hover. Velnir looked out the closest window and noticed that his whole village was burning to the ground. He began to cry once again before blacking out.
He woke up in a large white room that had a table and a black Lightsaber handle, he walked toward it slowly before picking it up and hitting the trigger button. As fast as lightning it shot on in a Deep red color. He gasped at this event before waving it around. A door opened up behind him and he dropped it on the table again, it quickly turned off before he spun around and saw the same man that he saw at the village approach him with an Erie smile. He said "Young Velnir Oruosan, today you become a Sith. and in Fifteen years time your training will be complete, and you and I will become great allies and we shall bring terror and order to the galaxy!." Velnir Oruosan looked up to his new master and had a look of awe. Before nodding.
Fifteen years later Velnir was granted Padawan status in the Sith ranks and trained on a daily base. He had his own personal robot named TI-487 That was a small droid that would do tasks on command, His master walked in the room one day and cut the robot in half infront of Velnir, Velnir was hit with a blast of anger, his mindset went straight to the day he was taken from his home and watched it burn to the ground. He drew his weapon and striked his master along the back. He fell to his knees and looked at Velnir and said "By striking me down you have proven that you are a true Sith, killing your own master and your only friend. Now kill me Velnir, Kill my just like you wanted to the day I murdered your parents!." Velnir pulled his lightsaber to his masters neck and said "You were never my master, you were just a pawn in my game." He pulled his masters saber using his force pull and took both blades in his hand. He yelled loudly before slicing his masters head off.
Three years have passed after the events of his masters death, Velnir Oruosan Began to explore the galaxy and return to his hometown, Via a trade ship. He was attacked by bandits and was struck in the eye by a blaster shot. He became blind in his left eye and uses his knowledge of the force to help him with his sight. He now explores the Galaxy looking for men to co aside with and raise his own army.

Kill:Other then his own master, that was a non player Char, none.
BOUNTIES COLLECTED: None.

Evasion Studios
I took four years of French back in high-school and I remember about fifteen words.

Bonjour, bienvenue dans le chaos!

Lol, This is my Fifth year in English so i'm still learning. I've roleplayed for years and this is the first time i'm doing it outside of a video game (Garry's mod to be exact)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom