Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vellavert Bralor

Biography
tumblr_ol8bl84Cqu1rvk550o2_500.jpg
Vellavert Bralor is the firstborn of Kilum and Zara Bralor, if only by four seconds. His youth, as was the case for his sister Ines, was shaped heavily by the nature of travel and combat. There is a great natural advantage to his blood, steeming of the Echani flowing through his Mother's veins, and the genetic cocktail of his Father's, this left Vallavert a strange hybrid of Firrerreo and Echani would be the backbone upon which he would build his nature. Their Mother, while often as absent as his Father she did at least ensure the provision of tutors and education. It was one of these tutors, a traveler who's footsteps had graced hundreds of worlds. This pool of knowledge would embody itself within the young man, the strange tales of the vast and weird galaxy becoming the sole focus of his fascination.

The child turned to a young man as his interest only grew, an innate and natural thirst, no unquenchable lust for adventure overtook his very soul. An aspect inherited from his father, though he would not know it. Chief of his growing interests was that of Mandalore, dreams, and ambitions of dominating the galaxy as his Father before him filled his mind, broken man or no, the Father he never knew inspired him more than one could imagine. Eshan could not satisfy his lust, so he began to fulfill it, at least to an extent.

Ambition begat reality, this pursuit would demand secrecy and, more than anything, companionship. Vallavert was truly connected to his twin sister, Ines, in many ways she was an extension of himself, as she was with him. This love was blooming rose, of which must be shared and nurtured together, so it would be. Vallavert and Ines grew together, learning and embracing the ways of the Father they didn't know, with the help of the guiding hand of their tutor. The isolation they began to force unto themselves brought with it challenges, with which would forge the steel of their being. Vallavert honed himself into a singular pursuit, the beasts of Eshan would fuel him, months at a time were spent dwelling within hostile and blizzard-ridden mountains. He would survive off of wit and strength alone, as his Sister would in her own way.

Time grew on, and soon tragedy would strike. Vallavert's mother would come to an end in Mercenary work, downed by swarms of intent enemies. The loss of his Mother sickened Vallavert, not in his grief or rage, but by way of apathy. He loved the woman with all his heart, even if the man had disgraced the culture which she carried, even if his relationship with her was strained and denied at best, she was his Mother. Yet he felt not sadness or rage, he simply felt cold, pale to the bone like a corpse. His mother carried with her the last attachment Vallavert had for Eshan, so he would leave. Ines joined him, for her own reasons. The goal was simple, establish themselves and then reconnect with their clan, willing or not, they would know their birthright.

Records

9774acf931c020c17d0e6a21ae403f55--star-wars-bounty-hunter-scifi.jpg
Full Name: Vellavert Bralor
Species: Echani/Firrerreo
Homeworld: Eshan

Sexuality: Open for debate
Aliases: N/A
Skin Color: Pale Gold
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Face Claim: Will Yun Lee
Voice Claim: X
Aesthetic Board: X
Physical Abnormalities: Rapid healing factor, distinguished canine teeth

Pyschological Abnormalities: Force Muted, Sociopathy
Equipment
Star-Wars-1313-Concept-Art-Demo-Details.jpg
Favorite Weapon(s): http://starwarsrp.net/topic/124104-vellaverts-blaster-pistols/?hl=vellavert]Dual Blaster Pistols, Blaster Rifle, Vibro Tomahawk
Favorite Item: Beast pelt

Force Abilities: Like his Father before him, Vellavert is muted in the force, offering him much leeway in terms of obscuring himself from Force Users.

Armor: Beskar'Gar
Ship: Crescent-X9 "Me'suum'ika"

Having been raised on Eshan, Vellavert is an incredibly well trained and experienced combatant, added to by the nature of self-imposed isolation and the secret embrace of Resol'nare steeling his determination to constantly improve. In contrast to many raised on Eshan, despite his more than ample skill in the art of close quarters combat, he's far more at home with the grip of a pistol in his palm.

Strengths and Weaknesses
Strength - Heart of a Warrior: Vallavert fashions himself as a Warrior, embracing the lifestyle and the hardships that come with it in a special sort of grace. The determined nature of this man making him an unyielding foe.

Strength - Survivalist: Vallavert tested himself in the harsh wilderness after harsh wilderness, learning to live off the land and shaping him into an incredibly hardy individual, especially in the wilderness he's come to love, fancying himself somewhat of a Ranger.

Strength/Weakness - Wolfpack: Vallavert is, in a way, incomplete without his twin sister Ines. The two proving complimentary to one another, and a crutch each relies on.

Strength/Weakness - Bipartisan: Vallavert is the product of two proud warrior cultures, offering him the knowledge and training of both, yet many disregard him for the same reason, especially on his homeworld of Eshan, seen as a traitor to his people.

Weakness - Impulsive: Thinking ahead is for nerds.

Weakness: - New Kid on the Block: Vallavert still has much to learn, his second-hand knowledge of the culture he seeks to embrace often proving inadequate.

[member="Ines Balor"] I don't have nightmares anymore, they're all real

that's the edgiest thing I've ever written I wanna puke

[member="Vellavert Bralor"] is this good for me or bad for me, and I'm already bigger than you Epicant = Stronk

Silas Mantis said:
[member="Ines Balor"] I don't have nightmares anymore, they're all real

that's the edgiest thing I've ever written I wanna puke

[member="Vellavert Bralor"] is this good for me or bad for me, and I'm already bigger than you Epicant = Stronk
My Dad [member="Kilum Bralor"] could beat up your Dad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom