Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Veleera Ta'al

VELEERA TA'AL

qndIWAR.png
NAME: My birth name is Talia Velos, given to me by my mother from Dathomir. Veleera Ta'al is the name given to me by my father after taking me with him to his home world of Serenno.

FACTION: While my father vouches heavily for the Sith Empire and it's allies, I serve my own devices. I've found greater purpose as a Dark Jedi. As such I have no faction.

RANK: While my training has been delayed due to my position in Serennoan high society, and at times untraditional, prior to my master's death I became a knight. That status carries over to my new path.

SPECIES: I am human, I have family on Serenno and Dathomir.

AGE: I am thirty years old according to galactic standard.

SEX: While that's sensitive information, I'm female.

HEIGHT: I'm five foot nine, short by my family's standards.

WEIGHT: While my weight is none of your business, I'm 135 pounds, very close to the low side.

EYES: I have blue eyes that appear lighter or darker in differing light.

HAIR: I wear my hair in varieties of red and ginger, though most often it is simply red.

SKIN: My skin is very pale, something I'm not entirely fond of though it helps with complexion.

FORCE SENSITIVE: I am force sensitive like my mother. My father is not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tamsyhn.png

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
My training did not begin until I was seven years old. By the time the Jedi Order and my father had come to an agreement regarding my training I was well into becoming a politically minded individual. While the Jedi viewed things from the neutral perspective of a protector, I found myself unable to avoid looking at situations from a politician's mind. Free from their prying eyes, I'm free to do as I please.

While my training was late my focus on my training never faltered. I remain focused on the order's mandate and whatever task is laid out before me. At times my focus can push me to make irrational decisions, but I do only what is required of me to protect those who need protecting. At times, however, my focus can cause me to be blinded from details that might otherwise be important.

I am not an expert with a lightsaber. Yes, like any other, I wield one but I am in no way as capable with one as my master or others had been or are. I take pride in the amount of experience I have and that I can handle myself in a duel, but I will not say I am better than others of my experience. I find myself falling back on the simplest of tactics regarding my training. - I am a practitioner of Makashi with aspects of Soresu, Shien and Niman incorporated.

I find myself no longer struggling with my desires that the Jedi considered against their code. At one point I was married to a young man on Serenno as per a request to the Jedi Order by my father. Though that marriage was dissolved in time, and I would do it again, I still find myself thinking about what it would mean to find another relationship in my life. Jedi should not have attachments, but I am now openly prone to disagree.

My knowledge of the Force is my highest focus. While my skill with a lightsaber is lacking, I like to believe that my knowledge in the practical and extensive use of the Force make up for that. Needless to say I do not take pride in my words, I only speak for a fact about myself.

My loyalties are constantly in question. My father lives on Serenno which is currently in Sith Empire territory, I was once in the Jedi Order. If something were to happen to my father I'm uncertain of what I should do, though my mandate dictated for me I have chosen a new path. I will protect what I chose, in whatever way I can.

FORCE POWERS:
Preferred Powers:
Tutaminis
Force Reflex
Force Fear (Understood practitioner)
Force Persuasion
Dopplegänger
Force Crush/Wound/Choke (Variation situational)
Frequent Used Powers:
Force Stun
Force Lightning
Force Deflection
Force Repulse
Dampen Presence
Telekinesis
Infrequent Used Powers:
Force Light
Force Plague (Learning)
Force Slow
Force Weapon
Force Healing (Selfish at best)
Known But Training and Unused:
Shatterpoint (Can detect but not exploit)
Force Suppression
Malacia
Morichro

LIGHTSABER FORMS:
Practiced:
Form II Makashi

Versed:
Form III Soresu
Form VI Niman

Training:
Form IV Ataru

Practiced Tactics:
Cho Sun - Weapon Arm Amputation

ey0Ou9W.png

APPEARANCE:
Before I get started I want to make one thing clear. I am not vain. While I've already stated that I'm five feet two inches, I have a lean but athletic frame and often wear clothing that balances between my order provided robes and the clothing of my home world of Serenno. Often times this comes down to wearing black, white (or other tones in those areas) dress robes with accenting robes over the shoulder.

While I was a member of the Jedi Order I still saw myself as a representing member of the Serenno hierarchy and will wear clothing that matches it. These robes are complimented with boots and gloves of matching or accenting colors. That said, I will also note that I do wear make up though it is often enough to enhance my complexion and emotions. I was once warned against excess, now I no longer concern myself with that.

BIOGRAPHY:
My story begins before I was born on the planet of Dathomir. My father took a diplomatic trip to the planet of Dathomir to investigate the disappearance of a Serenno aristocrat in connection with the affairs of the Serenno government. It was there that my father met my mother Illania Velos and spent three years there.

Upon the event of my birth everything changed for my father and his place there on Dathomir. For months he attempted to make excuses to stay on the planet for my mother, however when my mother showed desires to raise me as a Dathomiri Witch he was quick to sweep me away from the planet of my birth. My new home world, at the age of three months, became the planet of Serenno. The day I arrived on Serenno my education as a politician began.

For seven years my father raised me as the daughter of a politician and member of the aristocracy. I was a happy child with plenty of space and nature to explore to balance out my education but that life was not without complication. While the intentions of the Jedi Order were for the best my father refused to let me go due to the fact that my potential did not outweigh my place on Serenno. In time, however, that perspective changed and I was ultimately taken to the Core Worlds to train under the Jedi.

It was there, in the Jedi Order that I was placed under the tutelage of a Jedi Master who, himself, was from Serenno and well aware of the choices I may or may not have had to make. From the day I turned ten to the day I turned twenty five I was a dedicated student to my master. Through the years my master and I investigated many a case regarding politics as to access my expertise over pressing me into fields I was not entirely comfortable with. My master was not a fan of my father, or his political choices, but he allowed me a modicum of communication.

In time I came to see my master as a second father which was a complicated situation when the Order informed me that my father had put in a request to have me returned to Serenno regarding matters of the Serenno hierarchy. By this time I was twenty years old and I came to learn upon my arrival to Serenno that I was to be married to a young, but powerful, son of a Serenno senator serving the Galactic Republic. I followed through, coming to love the man and the time I was allowed to spend on my home world. It was not a marriage without complications, however. In due time I came to realize that the attachment was not healthy for my dedication to the order.

Cutting the marriage off, with an explanation only my then husband understood, I returned to the Jedi Order and to the Master I had left behind. And for three years everything returned to what it had been before I had left, resulting in my receiving the rank of Knight and coming to a position in which I could more closely select the missions I took. It wasn't until my master's death that I came to fully understand my position in the Order. While some might ask what happened to my master, it was a mission that was failed from the start. Angry that I had not been there to help defend him, I grappled with my emotions just months after my knighting.

That was three years ago and during the year I couldn't completely slough off the anger. Today I still live with the anger, and I no longer live with the concept that I can not avenge my failure to prevent his death. I am close to learning who killed my master and with my abandonment of the collapsed attempt at a wholesome Jedi Order, I turn my gaze to a new path. I will not throw my lot in with the Silver Jedi, regardless of their militaristic views towards the darkness, for I have learned to embrace such things.

In favor of new teachings, following a pursuit the Jedi would have called a failure, I have chosen to embrace the teachings of the Dark Jedi in pursuit of a different power. If they choose to come for me, let them come, but this is my path now. A path of vengeance driven understanding of the dark.

SHIP & EQUIPMENT:
I fly an Order traditional Yellow ETA-2 Actis Class Republic Era Jedi Starfighter. It's refurbished and was flown by my former master.

I possess my master's old yellow bladed lightsaber as well as my own lightsaber that I replaced the green crystal in favor of a blood orange one.

KILLS:
I have no kills to speak of and I am hoping not to create a list.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None, and I do not have any interest in them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
To come.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom