Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Varan Zarvenis

01e4617958b3cd995516b06fa4c18c0f.jpg
NAME: Varan Zarvenis
FACTION: None
SPECIES: Zorren halfblood
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5' 9"
WEIGHT: 190 lbs
EYES: Glowing Gold
HAIR: Black
SKIN: White
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APPEARANCE:
As with most Zorren's, Varan has golden yellow eyes and his muscles are much leaner than most humans. Having already gone through his trial, he holds the trademark talons of his species, though the tail is missing. Aside from his species traits, he has medium length brown hair and a rather charming look about him, used in his job as a free lance mercenary focused on assassinations, and spywork.

BIOGRAPHY:
Born seven hundred years ago, Varan was a well known fighter among the Zorren people due to his resourcefulness and somehow making it out alive no matter the situation. However, for all of his skill, he failed to save his people when the bandits came and took Veradune, exiling all of his kind from their home world. Lost and alone, the Survivor was left to fend for himself, moving to the life a mercenary, the instinct for survival outdoing the natural zorren instinct to protect.
Pre-Exile: Born as a bastard to the otherwise wealthy Zarvenis Family, Varan found himself hounded for his lack of purebred tail as it showed as a sign of his father's infidelity. Despite this, he managed to gain enough support and care from both of his parents, as well as toleration from his step mother. Despite being well taught by his family, and well cared for, he still found himself with the need to leave and thus, after his trial he left for his home world's military force. Quickly rising through the ranks, Varan was found to be a force sensitive, and a well accomplished officer. Known for surviving the impossible odds, he overcame the circumstances of his birth to become his family's pride.
With his fame, Varan didn't find it difficult to find a loving wife, with whom he had several children. It wasn't until the Gulag plague hit that his life started to flip upside down. Losing his parents to the plague, Varan was spun into a world of despair in which he turned to training in the force to become better, to fill the void with combat. Again he flung himself into his military duties until he could bring peace to the galaxy. While noble in appearance, his family life suffered greatly, only to be ended abruptly when, while he was off in a secret campaign, the bandits of Veradune came in and took his home world. His wife and children were not among the survivors. Grief stricken and exiled from his home, Varan swore off the force as in his eyes, his fixation on training in it was the reason he was not around to protect his home.
STRENGTHS:
Carefree​
Natural zorren attributes​
Knack for survival​
Master with most weapons​
WEAKNESSES:
Takes nothing seriously​
Easily harmed by sensory overload​
Will not use the force voluntarily​
Liver has taken a hit from his life of alcoholism​
Severe Psychological Trauma​
SHIP:
None Yet
(Note, this is still a work in progress. I'll flesh him out more later when I have time.)

Renato Sarkin

R
[member="Varan Zarvenis"]

METHOS. My second favorite Highlander character ever. Nicely done good sir nicely done.

Renato Sarkin

R

lol I own the series and the last movie they made, Highlander: The Source.

I own one movie and I watched the series on Hulu... maybe I'll watch a few more episodes. (kinda started to skip around because I could still keep track of the story, but the episodes are quite repetive even in their awesomeness)

Renato Sarkin

R

My only gripe for years was how the series ended. That is until I saw the last movie and then now I am less upset by the series ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom