Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valkori Technologies

lRjKvb1.png

Corporation Name: Valkori Technologies
Chief Execution Officer: Celeste Novak acting in the interests of [member="Kailari Selanno"]
Headquarters: Zakuul, The Spire.
Tier: 2

L o c a t i o n s
-------------------------
Hypernautic Shipyards: Zakuul
Research Facilities: Zakuul
Production Facilities: Zakuul

O p e r a t i o n s
-------------------------

0TDqYW2.png
QAlrXN4.png

D e s c r i p t i o n
------------------------
Valkori Technologies is the most prestige business on Zakuul, often being turned to by the local government for the production of both the skytrooper soldiers and starships that defend the planet. The Corporations main focus is to aiding the growing power of Zakuul due to traditional isolationist beliefs, however on rare occasions they do make business transactions with other influential factions across the galaxy.

The clever advertising of Valkori Technologies would suggest that it is a business for the people to protect them, but the corporation often deals in shady business in the Old World and off planet. Whenever rumours of these dealings begin to rise across the local populace, Valkori Technologies will often form a new charity to distract the people and give them the appearance of a benevolent company.

The corporation even works many black market contracts in secret locations of the Old World, providing criminal organizations and galactic enemies with weapons and ships. The price for these dealings is steep however, and if one can not afford the small fortune it costs then the only other way to pay is through promises that are deemed worthy enough for the risk.

Despite being a mostly nationalistic business, Valkori Technologies does accept private requests from other factions or individuals. The reasons for this are many; an individual with deep pockets wants his own pleasure barge, an influential noble makes promises to the company, or an intriguing individual comes along that the company decides to invest with. All private offers are ran through the Chief Executive Officer, Celeste Novak, and if deemed vital enough it will go to the individual pulling her strings, [member="Kailara Selanno"]

Above profits however, Valkori Technologies value the promise of self benefit and the ability to spread the influence of both itself and in turn Zakuul. And if deemed a valuable enough asset, is willing to lose a significant margin of profit in order to gain these advantages in the galactic markets.

R a t i o n a l e
---------------------
Valkori Technologies has been around for a long time, being formed when one of the Emperor's past decided to give the economy a boost by transferring the manufacturing of military goods to private businesses. Managing to defeat many of their rival businesses and eventually managing to rise to the top position, it managed to gain a monopoly on military contracts and eventually became the most influential business on the entirety of Zakuul.

It was because of this influence that [member="Kailari Selanno"] saw a way to expand her personal influence throughout the systems instead of sitting in her brothers shadow, owning the most valuable business on the planet would increase her status and wealth immeasurably. However it wasn't this easy. The aforementioned emperor that had sold it's military contracts had made it so that no member of the Royal Family would be able to hold control of the company, a roadblock in the princess' way.

It was around this time that Kailari met Celeste Novak, the hacker member of a small time gang and a capable woman in her own right. Fortunately the two women came to be fast friends, Kailara managing to convince Celeste that she would obtain obscene wealth if she would work for the Princess. It wasn't long before Celeste managed to get a prestigious job in Valkori Technologies due to Kailara pulling a few strings and she quickly managed to climb the corporate ladder due to the princess' influence in the ongoings of Zakuul.

In under a year, Celeste had managed to significantly increase the corporation's profits with the help of Kailara and soon she managed to swindle her way into the Chief Executive Office and take full control of the company. Now Kailara essentially owns full control of the company she desperately wanted, often promoting it's business and in serious situations even attends as the legitimate owner of the business.

S u b s i d i a r i e s
-----------------------------
N/a

P r o d u c t s
-----------------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom