Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valik's Laboratory

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
So, most of y'all already know my spiel, but for those of you who don't I'm much more focused on scheming and creating weapons than I am actual fighting. As much as I'd love to buff up my char and make him techno-force God, I want to contribute to the Sith Faction as a whole in what I build. I've already done a few things and am working on another(moffs and anybody who uses a Rifle should like it), but I'd like to put this thread out here so anybody can post here and request me make/help them make something for them.

I'm not going to do every request obviously, as I simply don't have time, but I'd love to do some forge RPing with some people. So if any of you have an idea on some kind of weapon or armor you want want to make I'd love to offer my services in helping y'all RP it out and flesh out the details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom