Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valicore Engineering Hotline

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Valicore Engineering is an extremely secret company, with Valik only granting access to people he knows personally. Most of you should know who you are, but a good rule of thumb is if you've done a job with/for him and remained on good terms it's safe to say you have access to his products. If you're not sure feel free to ask, and if you want to gain access Valik is always looking for competent people to acquire unusual items for his experiments. As such we can do some PM's, get some deals doing and get you along nicely. However Valicore Engineering, as well as it's products, are for the most part to remain extremely exclusive due to lore reasons. Valik is a very paranoid individual and doesn't wish products that could be traced back to him to be planted along the galaxy willy-nilly. As such Valicore Engineering reserves the right not to oblige any deal or transaction he feels to be a bit shifty, as well as perform credit checks on anyone who Valicore Engineering deals necessary.

With that in mind Valicore Engineering strives to offer the highest quality items on the market, and can offer construction of nearly any product due to the management's unique and varied crafting skillset. Valicore Engineering is also excited to work with valued customers to create new and unique items on a custom-order basis, or even if a concept or idea makes Valicore Engineering feel challenged and excited to create a new possibility.

Valicore Engineering Line

IME - Implanted Health Monitoring device that can check a number of basic bodily functions with astounding quickness. Can also be customized to track more specific or complicated body functions in an individual. Purchaseable in packs of ten or cartons of a hundred.

PDA - Sith Amulet that creates a Force Field around the wearer to protect from sources, notably resistant enough to protect the wielder from lightsabers. . Does not protect user from gasses(to allow for breathing), and only protects from things the wearer deems a threat, to allow friendly interactions to still occur unhindered. Limit one purchase per customer, expensive item.

VEWB - Lightsaber resistant wrist blaster that fires a rifle-strength particle beam. Extremely useful for combating lightsaber weilders, also useful for (in effect) slipping another blaster into your arsenal without taking up a hand slot. For utility purposes can also have Fibercord Whip or Grappling Spike Launcher installed. Purchasable alone or in sets of two.

Lotus Sticks - 'Deathsticks' that emit Zeltron pheromones when smoked, useful for espionage, interrogation, and general seduction purposes. Purchasable in cartons or crates. Credit cost can be averted at the price of a dozen living Zeltrons.

Dart Enhanced BTI-WB - Heavy pistol that shoots a nearly microscopic dart hidden under the blasterfire. Useful for tranqing or sith poisoning lightsaber deflecters. Comes with a hundred Micro Darts. Can be bought singularly in a crate of 50.

Microdarts - Extremely tiny darts that can be used as a tranq someone doesn't see coming, often with the above mentioned pistol. Can be loaded at request with Sith Poison, Ixeltal Cilona, common tranquilizers, hallucinogens, Elixers of Infatuation, or whatever liquid really suits your fancy at varying costs. Purchasable in a box of 100 or a crate of a 100 boxes.

Electro-Magnetic Mine - Mine that, when tripped, emits an extremely powerful electro magnetic field, rendering (mostly) anyone wearing metal armor immobile for it's duration. Purchasable by the crate.

Sith Ion Gauntlet - Turns the average hand of a Force Lightning practitioner into an Ion Cannon, though be careful on burning your hands. Useful for disabling droids, small ships, or fighting off the nanobot apocalpse. Must be custom-sized and made(thus requires a longer wait). Extremely expensive item.

Scylla Sith Sword - For when a simple Sith Sword isn't enough, the Scylla offers a mechanical boost in strength and cutting efficiency. Comes with a replacement chain but will require periodic orders of new chains to maintain peak efficiency. Expensive item.

Jobs to be done for Access to Valicore Engineering(as well as a complimentary item upon completion) READ THIS:
Simply put, Valik will have a sort of clandestine billboard on the holonet asking for something to be obtained in return for credits, complimentary items, and access to the best black market deals. Do a thread, get item X, tag me, and we're in business.

Obtain any of the following:

1 Live Hutt
1 Live Stennes Shifter
1 Live Toydarian
1 Live Croke
10 WorkingGenosian Elite Beam Weapons
1 Working Containment Field
Male and Female Jakobeast
1 Live Meduza
1 Live Epicanthix
Any Live Sithspawn

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
[member="Lord Eclipsion"]

As Valik does not know Lord Eclipsion personally he would not inform Eclipsion of Valicore Engineering's existence, nor sell items to him.

However, Valik does need to get things done and some extra legs to get things done, and if you do a job for him he'll sell to you. Now, Valik's IC paranoia aside, I'd love to do some business with you. So how's about this, I'll start a thread where Valik will put out an anonymous order that he needs a live Toydarian captured and transported to location X, and if Eclipsion does that for him Valik will give Eclipsion some credits, a complimentary carton of Lotus Sticks as well as future access to the Valicore Engineering shop.

[member="Skye Mertaal"]

Same deal as above, except get me a hutt instead of a Toydarian.

Valik said:
[member="Lord Eclipsion"]

As Valik does not know Lord Eclipsion personally he would not inform Eclipsion of Valicore Engineering's existence, nor sell items to him.

However, Valik does need to get things done and some extra legs to get things done, and if you do a job for him he'll sell to you. Now, Valik's IC paranoia aside, I'd love to do some business with you. So how's about this, I'll start a thread where Valik will put out an anonymous order that he needs a live Toydarian captured and transported to location X, and if Eclipsion does that for him Valik will give Eclipsion some credits, a complimentary carton of Lotus Sticks as well as future access to the Valicore Engineering shop.

[member="Skye Mertaal"]

Same deal as above, except get me a hutt instead of a Toydarian.
Sounds good man!

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
[member="Ashe the Reaper"]: As long as you have a 10+ page thread on where you acquired it and it was done reasonably I'm cool with it. I should probably specify though, 'lower' sith spawn will require more specimens(1 Tukata =/= 1 Terentatek). Or perhaps the quality of the complimentary sample will go up depending on what creature you bring. I'm not sure yet.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Valik"] - Does the development thread of an entirely independent species, used to create the submission, count? I'd rather not do any more work for what I already have. x_x

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Err, if cloning children isn't your gig, I guess I could just... offer you Bando Gora DNA or some Vongspawn or something.... I know somebody did a thread to get them before giving samples to me. I know where to get a Technobeast too, but... I'd rather keep that an IC secret for potential abuse reasons.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
[member="Ashe the Reaper"]

I was going to respond to this, but then you LOA'd, and I forgot to come back to this so I'll ask you now.

What exactly just happened?

[member="Dak Canton"]

Due to Dak's Fringe Connections and assistance in a raid Valik is participating in you have access, however before I authorize the transaction I feel I must ask what sort of darts do you wish to purchase with it? It comes with a free clip but beyond that you'll need more. Commonly picked options are Ixeltal Cilona or Sith Poison, though they can be filled with just about any liquid substance.

Marcus Tritum

M
I'll take some Cilona. The rest will just be filled with generic poison, like liquid sarin or VX, or whatever Valik would like to recommend. Poisons that kill in under two minutes are preferred.

[member="Valik"]

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
[member="Dak Canton"]

Due to issues with our mainframe your message was not received with haste, as a result you've been given a free clip with your purchase. One Ixetal Cilona Clip, One "generic Poison" clip, and a modified Woebringer will be delivered to your location.

[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Transaction approved, though I would remind you that due to the monomolecular nature of the ballistic syringes loading an empty dart without breaking it is extremely difficult.

Balaya looked at the job option and the sithspawn was somethign she had... well they were useful to most.

"Engineering hotline there is a small herd of Unseelie, their force nexus stacks the more gathered in one place and they are docile for experimentation. Created in the strongest source of the darkside."

She didn't know if it would be doable but there were always a good reason to buy new equipment.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Særa Ayña Savan said:
*pops out of a box full of packing peanuts* Surprise...! *raises arms all kawaii*
*awkward silence*

(Let's clone Saera. Again.)

[member="Valik"]​
That was a joke.

Anyways, options. Pick your poison, if any of them work. Only the TB will cost me another thread.
Vinferalathi - fully sentient and intelligible hybrid Sithspawn originating in part from Vinithi
Vongspawm - I'm still not exactly sure what the heck this truly is
Minor Technobeast - self-explanatory, but highly difficult to get
[member="Valik"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom