Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Vaapad Lesson

Status
Not open for further replies.
8M1DB.jpg

Image Source: Here
Intent: A commodity for export
Development Thread: Invented and popularized here
Manufacturer: Akure Executive Interstellar/Iron Crown Enterprises
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Open market
Modularity: Suitable for mixing
Production: Mass-produced
Material: Adrenal stim, Ol' Janx Spirit, proprietary alchemical/biochemical ingredients sourced from the Unknown Regions, in proprietary proportion
Description: Vaapad Lesson was invented by various members of the Lords of the Fringe a handful of years ago, and has since spread across Fringe space and even Mandalorian space, thanks in part to a connection with Detta Brewing.

Vaapad Lesson is available in varying strength. The following effects are the average.
  • Increased physical stamina and decreased reaction time for roughly fifteen minutes. Decreased inhibitions and enhanced focus improve use of the Force, especially the Dark Side.
  • Tipsiness is immediate.
  • After roughly fifteen minutes, you crash, which may be pleasurable but is definitely not conducive to survival. Physical exhaustion or lassitude set in, reaction time slows, situational awareness dulls, and drunkenness commences. Force sensitivity decreases rapidly.
  • Effects vanish after an hour and a half on average, leaving no hangover whatsoever (unless combined with glitterstim or ryshcate, for unknown reasons).
Primary Source:N/A

[member="Rave Merrill"]

As much as I love this and want to insta-stamp it, I think there's a tiny contradiction here. I could be wrong.

You describe it as increasing stamina while lowering reaction time, then a little later state that the increased focus it brings helps with Force control. How exactly does that work? Does the lower reaction time come as a product of literal slowness in the body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom