Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Utinni Traded Goods

B'kik

The cutest capitalist thief you will ever see
$(KGrHqN,!hsE5hyMNJ4ZBOb5F23Gb!~~60_3.JPG

WORKSHOP INFORMATION
  • Workshop Name: Utinni Traded Goods
  • Affiliated: Outer Rim Collation
  • Headquarters: B'kik's Weaponized Armoured Sandcrawler (WAS)
  • Specialty: Utinni Traded Goods turns junk and scrap into somewhat usable products
  • Tier: Tier 1
DESCRIPTION
Utinni Traded Goods transforms your useless junk into works of art or atleast something that can work most of the time. Utinni Traded Goods doesn't care about your background and only cares about your wallet which means anyone can buy a product as long as they have enough credits or high quality scrap metal. Utinni Traded Goods is also ran by a very smart jawa who knows how to work junk.

RATIONALE
Utinni Traded Goods was created for a simple reason that is to help B'kik reach a wider range of customers who would normally ignore jawas trying to sell stuff and also put a name for himself and the goods he traded. The name Utinni Traded Goods came because B'kik wanted a name customers would remember and decided Utinni would do just that because when a customer thinks of a jawa they think of the most famous jawa word which is Utinni and then when they think of Utinni they would think of Utinni Traded Goods. Setting up the workshop was pretty easy since the jawa way of life was that of trading dooka(Junk). B'kik decided to be able to get more for credits for the dooka(Junk) he sold he decided having a brand name would allow him to put the price up slightly since its brand you can Trust​ get slightly better bang for your buck.

Arken Lussk

Thrills, Chills, and Kills
[member="Bkik"]

I see no qualms with any of this. However, I do suggest removing the highlight from keywords to make it easier to read for other writers. A little clarification, possibly in parentheses, for the word "dooka" (meaning scrap) would also be in order as well.

This is merely a suggestion though! If you're not wanting to alter the formatting just a tad, I can go ahead and stamp this approved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom