Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updates, and Blessed Life Day to all!

Crocell

C
Hello, Family!

After a brief break to allow for Life's ebb & flow, The Family is starting a new push into fresh stories for ya'll! I & my fellow Caporegime are brainstorming some fun new threads for everyone to take part in - please keep an eye on the Emergency Frequency channel in our Discord, as well as the "Current Threads" section of the Faction Page for updates on available group-threads.

That said, I'd like to cover a few small points, to be sure all our Associates & Soldiers are up-to-date:

1. Due to some recent personal affairs, Bambi isn't doing so much writing presently - the task of day-to-day Administrative Duties has fallen to myself, Capo Vorkaliin, and Capo Shaun Castanic. It's possible she'll be returning to the Site somewhat soon, but presently, she's only available on Discord. General Faction questions, requests for story assistance, and other concerns may be directed (as always) to any of the Caporegime at any time.
2. We are tracking that a number of our Associates & Soldiers have been "assigned" to a Caporegime, but at this time, we're not enforcing or tracking who works with or for whom - we're allowing all our members to work with any Caporegime they feel meets their needs as a writer. That being said, if you have been in communication with a particular Caporegime and understand them to be your "Boss", please stick with them... As time wears on and The Family goes further, such assignments will become more important.
3. Please be aware that any story threads which involve The Family by association should be discussed with one of the Caporegime before posting. Not so much to get permission, but to keep us in the loop - as we are still a growing Faction, I (personally) like to be aware of what's happening out there in the Galaxy... my main reason for-which is that I love to get involved and support our members! If you have an awesome story idea, please feel free to manifest it... and help us help you!
4. To all our friends in the United States, I'd like to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving - it's only a short time before it's finally here! To everyone outside the States (The Aussies, Europeans, and others), I'd like to wish you all a fabulous upcoming Life Day! The Family loves & appreciates you all, and I'll be hosting an upcoming Social thread for everyone to take part in, and join the festivities!
images

You are all greatly appreciated, and I can't wait to see what kind of awesome stories we share very soon! Please bear with us, as running a faction can be quite hard sometimes... but we are committed to bringing you guys the best Criminal stories & character building possible!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom