Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unveiling the 357 Series

Yoru Shakou

With the newest product from Magrath Industries having been approved; I would like to do an unveiling thread for the 357 series Intersystem class Interceptor. The primary idea being that this would be an unveiling of a product with the primary attendees being those that either run their own private security company. Those whom are the administrators of a colony that would be unable to purchase more 'expensive' starfighters or for those worlds whose Security forces are likewise incapable of purchasing more expensive fighters.

This would be like the Magrath White Tie Formal event that I am currently running; only a little less formal and as I've said more in line and attuned for businesses and leaders of independent or singular worlds. At this moment I'm not looking for a full blown faction like the Republic, Mandalorians or insert faction here to have interest in such a small fighter which is basically a reimagined TIE/LN. However due to its rather cheap price, it would be great to see one of the smaller and newer major factions like the Sith Council or Horde to pick up a few squadrons.

Now then, who is interested in joining?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom