Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Until further notice

So, life decided to throw me a curve ball... and it hit hard. Husband lost his job, our dog almost died (all in the same two weeks.) And I was uber stressed from my care taker position, as my patients conditioned worsened. I was eventually put on anti-anxiety meds in the midst of all this, and battling my own demons. Now after a few months, the craziness is dying down, there is a new job on the horizon, and with a lot of care, our dog survived. My mental state has also improved, and my patient is getting the care he needs at a place that can better accommodate him. All of that said, I feel like I am finally ready to dip my toe back into the water and do some writing. Not sure if I will be taking on a lot of threads from the get go, and might just focus on a few personal stories to get started. If we had a thread before i left that was left hanging, I apologize and hope we will get the chance to write again or even revisit that thread. Thank you all for your patience. ❤

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom