Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unseen

"Ah, Agent Baelor! We've been expecting for your grand presence," a human said aloud who was dressed in the attire of which belonged to a scientist or a researcher. Lyle could tell that the man was a suck up as he made a rush to him just to shake his hand. It was like the Baelors were celebrities within the bureaucracy and federal ranks of the One Sith. It didn't matter if someone was having troubles with a load of books they would drop it and give a salute to the passing Baelor, and quite honestly Lyle was tired of it ever since it originated.

"Stop being a suck up, doctor. You don't know how much it irritates me," the Agent said as he firmly shook the man's hand and began to walk with the researcher. "Of course! Anything what you say."

Still being a suck up.

"Did you receive the order that I sent you?"

"Certainly, and ever since I received it, it has become my main priority."

At least being idolized has its perks.

"Excellent. Can you please show me the way?"

"Right this way," and the two began to walk where the researcher and his team were planning and constructing armor for intelligence agents such as Lyle himself. There wasn't that much done to the respective branch that Lyle pertained to and he wished to improvise it. The grand army of the One Sith was already at its pinnacle, and the same could probably be said for its navy. However, the intelligence division was not on par with those two divisions and it was about time that something was done with that problem.

"As you can see, Agent Baelor, these are the finalized blueprint designs of the suit," the doctor said as he offered the datapad which had information of the suit which Lyle requested. Obviously he took the device from the scientist and began reviewing the contents of the suit. electrically charged di-chrome to blend in with the user's surroundings, a thin layer of plastoid for slug and plasma projectiles, an outer thermoguard bodyglove to bypass thermo detections, and am inner standard armorweave bodyglove for some protection against projectiles.

"Not bad, doc. Although I'd prefer something other than plastoid that can take on a saber, but I think this'll be good enough."

"Ah, that's why there are some modularity factors of the suit. You can change the inner standard bodyglove for something of your liking such as a phrik armorweave. You can also change the utility belt of the suit to your liking. Unfortunately, to maintain the agility of the suit we have to use plastoid since it is a lighter than most other metals and alloys."

"Very well, doc. By any chance do you have a prototype of the suit? I wouldn't mind testing it out myself."

"We're in the process of creating one, and it'd be quite an honor if you were to try out the very first one. Well, to me."

"Excellent, by when will you have the prototype ready?"

"Give around less than a week or so. I'd like it to no fail you."
"Sounds great, doc, I'll be here once you call me," and with that Lyle took his departure and would await for the scientist's word of the prototype being ready at his disposal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom