Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unexpected Training ( Darth Morgoth )

The Sith known as Morgoth was very much worth being taught the ways of Sith and expanding his power. He was smart, Strong willed, cunning and strong. Darth Skaarj looked at him at an equal, he had met him in the Library once but that was not the place to teach. Standing the middle of the courtyard Darth Skaarj wore no cloak and much of his body could be seen, Scales big and sharp all over, a Height of 9'6 possibly taller if he didnt slouch, large bandolier across his chest and his belt which held only two Lightclub's. Both Lightclubs were double bladed and fit Skaarj's hands very well.

Darth Skaarj stretched and some wing like features on his back extended slightly, his skin was Darker closer to a black and he had glowing red markings ( instead of blue ) Darth Skaarj's appearance was totally different from before they met so he expected a Confusion. Looking to the sky Darth Skaarj watched some speeders fly by and closing his eyes pictured [member="Darth Morgoth"] in his head helping the Telepathic connection he spoke to him and said << " Meet me in the courtyard, The time has come." >> Skaarj's voice was familiar sounding but slightly different. The Voice embraced both Warrior and Scholar where as before he only talked as a scholar. Today Darth Skaarj would teach as both.

[member="Darth Morgoth"]

@Darth Skaarj

Melkor had heard the voice from where he was in the library. He stood and quickly walked to hi quarters and grabbed his saber. Walking through the corridors he reached out through the force and said "I am on my way master"

Exiting the school he arrived in the courtyard. Looking around he saw his master but he looked different. He looked red instead of blue. Walking over he said "So what is first master?"

(( OOC: Srry for the wait the Tag didnt get me ))

Skaarj Nodded at [member="Darth Morgoth"] and crossed all six arms against his chest. << " Firstly you will call me master only when I am in this form, If you see me as Javik I will not pay you much attention if it involves Training. Now I will firstly test your Blade, then your mind lastly your force potentials" >> Javik drew both double-bladed Lightclubs but only activated one blade on each, taking a Jar'Kai stance Skaarj said again << " I am sure this is nothing new to you, I expect you to do excellent. " >> Javik smiled and stretched his second set of arms by his ignited blades but left his third set down. The thrid or last set of arms wore weird gauntlets.

Skaarj nodded signaling [member="Darth Morgoth"] to come when he was ready. Skaarj so far would only test intill he could judge more, he compared training to reading a book. You must first read it to understand and then you can start to skim, and old saying he knew.

@Darth Skaarj

Melkor smiled and jumped into the air grabbing his lightsaber he twisted it into two seperate blade. Focusing on the area around his body he used the force to turn begin rotating his body faster and faster as he acended then he twisted so that he would decend horizonally down onto his master his blades spinning so fast they created a solid black humming and crackling circle around him baring down on his master.

Darth Skaarj watched [member="Darth Morgoth"] begin a spin, It was fast enhanced by the force. Skaarj's body was like a rock and his held his lava crystal sabers above his head blocking the impact, guiding his apprentice to his back Skaarj pivoted and turned to face him ready again. It would take more then fancy leaps to best him. Skaarj stepped forward and using his Lightclubs to his advantage swung in large strong sweeps, the lava colored blade made the motion look like his lightsabers were on fire.

@Darth Skaarj

Melkor readied himself for the oncoming attack. Then he fell to the ground, at first it looked like a stumble but it was soon apparent that this was another attack, focusing on his foot he focused all of his energy into his foot. Channeling this power of the force into it, he swung his leg at the behemoth's leg. If it were to hit him them he would deffinitly be knocked down by the force assisted kick.

Stepping back some Skaarj avoided the kick but oh so slightly, Taking a defensive stance Skaarj smiled and Activated the other blades on his Lightclub making him wield two Saber-staffs. Walking forward slowly Skaarj twirled his lava colored staffs, It was a excellent display of defense but would lack attack it was no less interesting to watch. From side to side the staffs went and when enough Skaarj made a fist with on his lowest set of arms igniting 4 more blades on his gauntlets (( 2 shoto-sabers on each )) moving his saber staffs to his side he made a strike a [member="Darth Morgoth"] leg in an attempt to slightly wound him.

(Sorry Im just getting back to you)
Melkor's kick hit a stone behind its target which he used to proppell himself away from the swing of the sabers.This sent him sliding across the courtyard, as he slid he stuck his free hand behind his head palm down and used it to throw himself into the air. Landing on his feet he grinned and said"What else you got master"

@Darth Skaarj

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom