Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Under New Management

star-wars-star-destroyer.gif
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
ORD RADAMA SYSTEM
Konor Konor

Marihn Rence stood alone on the bridge of her flagship. A part of her still couldn't believe it. Moff. That was the title the Imperator had bestowed upon her. It had made her, formerly a lowly governor, into one of the more influential figures of the New Imperial Order. To prove it she came here, all the way to Ord Radama, with her own fleet. Aboard her own flagship.

It hadn't taken her long to come up with the name of it. The Admonition. That was what she had called it. Mostly out of irony. The arrival of a Star Destroyer was a show of force and a firm warning on its own. But she had wanted to go a bit further. She wanted the unlawful citizens of their Empire to know what exactly it meant when her flagship arrived. When she arrived.

"Ma'am, governor Salva of Ord Radama is hailing us."

That meant it worked. Marihn Rence couldn't help but grin. "Secure our channel and patch him through." She turned on her heel, leaving the viewport of the Destroyer's bridge behind her in favour of the security foyer, her cane ticking softly against the durasteel plating as she strode toward the hologram pod. One of the officers activated the terminal with his datapad once she arrived, and the blueish image of a middle-aged Sullustan appeared.

"Governor Salva." She greeted. "To what do I owe the pleasure of having an Imperial fleet pass through my system?" At least he cut right to the point. "It's not passing through, actually." She leaned casually on her cane, watching like a predator as the face of the Gran contorted. "I am Moff Rence. The newly appointed overseer of this sector. And this fleet is here to bring some much needed structure to it." The Gran was about to protest, but the Moff immediately continued. "After all, in the three months since this sector joined Imperial space, nothing substantial has happened. Your subjects don't even have valid Imperial chaincodes." "But.." "Oh don't worry." She interrupted. "I have already taken care of it. My corvettes should be locking down your spaceports by now." Now the governor looked genuinely aggravated, his three eyes practically glaring at her. "Nobody enters or leaves your planet without a valid Imperial chaincode." This wasn't a conversation. This was a statement. "Also, by the time I arrive, I expect a detailed report on your infrastructure, logistics, and government assets. Good luck." Right on cue, the communication's officer ended her transmission. She wasn't going to give him a single chance to protest. From now on, this sector would run smoothly. She would make sure of that.

niosymbol111_1.png

A tired groan escaped the half-Sephi's lips as his eyes lazily opened, partying all night was starting to get to him. Glancing over to his left, a woman was asleep next to him with her arm wrapped over his bare chest. After a few seconds of recollection, he recalled picking up a Hapan girl the night before. Carefully, Konor hooked his thumb and index finger over the woman's slender wrist and carefully removed her arm from his torso.

Quietly, he sat up and got out of the double-sized bed they slept in and searched for his tactical suit. Finding it slabbed across the floor with his mask on top of it, Konor crept over to the suit and silently picked it up before glancing out the window as he proceeded to put his suit back on. The outlaw's eyes widened in surprise when he saw New Imperial troops marching through the streets outside. "What? I thought--" he whispered, Konor was led to believe that Ord Radama was light of Imperial occupation, that's why he'd decided to stop off there for a bit.

Scratching the stubble on his chin, he sighed and placed his mask on the top of his head. The creaking of the bed, following a tired moan reached his ears and a defeated expression shaped on his face. "Where're you goin', babe? You're wearing that creepy costume again" the Hapan said in a sleepy voice, Konor half met her gaze and plastered a fake smile "Just getting us breakfast, I'll be back soon." he lied. The Hapan shrugged and fell back into her pillow "Okay." she said.

An exasperated sigh escaped him as he pulled his mask down all the way and equipped his blasters and vibroknives, then exiting the hotel room. Konor stopped just outside the hotel door, staring down the hallway to the elevator or the stairs - the masked outlaw decided to make his way toward the stairwell and quickly rocket himself up to the top floor and head out through the hotel's roof.

Taking another look to the streets below, he surmised that this must have been some sort of occupation... which meant that-- Konor slapped his face with his palm as an annoyed groan escaped him "They're gonna lockdown the spaceports. aren't they." he asked aloud and rhetorically. What a drag.

Marihn Rence Marihn Rence

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom