Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uncle Tom's Turban

Raachwaroo

Furred Fister, Brown Boxer
Raachwaroo with his recently installed radio into his ship was jamming out to some modern space classics. Flying in his larger RebelX Gunship he was headed home and excited. His mother had returned his message very excitedly proclaiming that it was an amazing idea and that everyone missed him. Approaching Kashyyyk he felt nostalgia wash over him as he remembered the good and the bad times. Though as he was homebound it was the good that prevailed.

Landing down at his father's home the larger white ship with green stripe was rushed by a Wookie mother, father, and two siblings of the same sex. Hopping out of the ship the furred man was nearly tackled by the three males before the woman beat them off and cried out happily as it was her turn to jump him. All the furred people laughed and cheered and then dragged the spacer inside their home where more family awaited. Once inside his aunt and uncle in their older age joyed to see him again all cried out a proud Wookie, "Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!"

Things went well and he got reaquianted with everyone and began telling his stories until his Uncle stopped him. This uncle, Uncle Buurbiuck was a representative of Kashyyyk's larger stone exports. He brought in a big supply of Kashyyyk's money so he'd been invited to a little gathering of the higher ups and their families in a large tree housed dance hall where they would celebrate the retirement of one of the speakers of the house.

"You've got to have some stories left over for the big party tonight. You just might impress a nice Wookie Lass 'while you're there m'boy." Churuchaa this 'boys' mother began to laugh happily as she agreed. He didn't have anything nice to wear but it didn't bother him much, he liked going just as he was. Why be out to impress everyone, just let those who like you come forth he thought. As night began to rise he began his preparations to go to the diner starting with a nice bath.

[member="Wrrlykam"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPf1W5LfsEk&ab_channel=StudyMusicProject
"How DARE you?" A seemingly friendly droid cried out as it fell under an ambush of several young wookiee. Wrrlykam smirked as they tried to pull its arms off. They could make great warriors one day. Her gaze finished as they began to drag the droid away, to which their parents more embarrassingly tried to make them stop with threatening growls and anxious purrs. The senator of Kashyyyk moved on to growl a few cheerful notes of one of the speaker's old friends. While they were nice, it seemed like she could talk her ears off if she let her. She had to politely move to the side before something besides her stress levels exploded.
Padded feet moved about the partly crowded treehouse with motions of getting out of the way of one another, trying to dance, and getting to one point to another. Most everyone seemed nicely groomed, and those who didn't usually didn't make it past the guards, who in turn, felt rude. It was all the order of things. Wrrlykam purred under her breath to comment on the younger wookiees who had been taken outside to get their scoldings and let her eyes dance to find the droid. It would be fine. Maybe not. She hesitated when she saw it being dragged away. Then again, she went through three of those a week.
It was a good party, even if the theme was a bit boring. She didn't really even like the speaker they were celebrating, but it was all in good views. She didn't want to seem like someone who would kick an elderly in the guts.
{ [member="Raachwaroo"] }

Raachwaroo

Once the Wookie family had been groomed with the leading matriarch had approved everyone to go out for the night. His family all round together and made their way towards the speaking. The bouncers greeted Buutbiuck respectfully to which he nodded before hugging them both and moving past with his large family including his wife, Raachwaroo and his brothers, with their parents teaming behind. Once inside they quickly began greeting everyone they could see, 'Waroo couldn't apply this same feeling as he had forgotten most of these people. Though a lot of people remembered him despite there not being much to remember. There were a bunch of class mates whom remembered him, he figured because they had nothing better to do while he'd been out exploring the stars.

As time dragged on he was flirted, conversed, and even danced a little. Though all of it was a bit... drab lifeless. With a little bit of time left on his hands he decided to go near the exit. Seeing a busted droid get dragged off his orbs were then dragged to the left to find quite the sight. A wookie woman well dressed and with a more blonde colored fur. She was gorgeous from behind and he could almost promise that she'd look just as good in the front. Slowly making his way to the side he decided to start conversation.

"Oh, is that yours? If so that's a shame, droids are pretty expensive now a days." eh, it was an okay start. Nothing spectacular or grand, no suave moves coming from behind, but maybe it was better this way.

[member="Wrrlykam"]

A powerful and leading growl of acknowledgement mused in Wrrlykam's throat before she turned to face the new wookiee. She snorted in amusement. She was taller than him! With a playful raise of the hand to compare their heights, she took a step back so they could get some space and actually be able to talk without screaming in each other's faces, showing off who's breath stank the most.
"Spare hobby, short one." She purred with a mischievous look on her face. She pulsed her muscles to buff out more, as if she were trying to impress the traveling wookiee. "Have you not a droid yourself? They are great for keeping children entertained." Lass, expensive but true. With the children at bay with droids, like they were trying to take it apart and put it together again, it gave the real adults of the appointment more time to get to know each other without the fear of a young one crashing in between their powerful blows and steps.
Though, they should be given a little more roughness if they were to truly become warriors.

Raachwaroo

Raachwaroo was a bit surprised, she was surprisingly animated. Someone interesting on Kashyyyk was pretty uncommon from his experiences and yet here she was. Taller than him but he had the bulk on her without needing to flex, he left his gloves at home but he was sure that he'd not be getting in fights here. So instead he growled back in a more relaxed tone.

"Yeah actually, got a little Astromech on my ship. Got a RebelX out in the outback, astromech came with." Watching the kids he smiled a bit. He'd always wanted kids but couldn't find a type of woman he liked. He liked them, tall, strong, and interesting. The last one was the hardest part since he was easily bored, the main reason he left Kashyyyk was that alone. "Looks like you're enjoying watching those kids play. You must have a few droids of your own."

An assumption yes, one that had the potential of not being accurate but it was a way to learn about people. If you were right you also looked more intelligent, an area he lacked in but not enough to hinder his performance in the great wide space. "I just hope that one isn't yours." He growled back finishing his turn in conversation with his arms crossed and leaning against the doorway leading to the treehouse where the 'party' was held.

[member="Wrrlykam"]

She looked back to the droid silently, studying it and the children who deemed it quite appropriate to destroy the higher up's property. She didn't complain. She used to be like that too, even though it was wrong. Many times she had been hold exactly what their parents were telling them. Hopefully, like herself, they would grow out of it. Her eyes went back to Raachwaroo's, and with them came a sweet grunt of happiness.
"It is my droid. Expensive to see them happy, but isn't it always?" She asked with a bit of a threatening growl in the deep of her voice. She had been around several children when she had finally gotten voted Senator of Kashyyyk, so she knew just how needy they were. It was rare to find a child who preferred to be alone, preferred to not show their strength, their grace, or their power over one another. It was just as most wookiee were.
"You never had a child, had you?" She questioned with a look in her eyes of knowing. "You seem to be blind by them."

Raachwaroo

"No child, nor residence. I've always wanted a kid, but it seems that I've grown up to be quite the traveler. Never really sticking around one place for long, but coming back occasionally. Much like how hunting used to be a few centuries ago here. They'd leave for days at a time but always come back home. Though I confess, this is my first time back home in quite a while. I missed my family, and being able to walk around without a translator." He thought back to his droid, it was always a little bit off maybe a problem in programming but he would probably never know. It was a weird little clunker much better quality than the ship he'd used to get off this planet.

"And yourself? It's rare if you don't, most of the charming Wookie girls get snatched up the second they turn forty." He groaned with a chuckle as he looked into her eyes, blue a rarity this woman had to be taken. If not then silverbacks and all wookie kin whether bound in marriage or not would be lining up at her abode. The way she carried herself was almost regal, with a hint of that special wookie tribalism. She was cute no doubt, and Raachwaroo was simple always a cute combination. Though he wasn't thinking about anything like that, his mind was asking what name belonged to those sapphire diamonds embedded below her brow.

[member="Wrrlykam"]

"Perhaps luck has yet to find you here. We have a few of the Twi'lek species wondering about in their ships to meet the chairmen." Wrrlykam purred in amusement, though more based around the fact that this small hunk of muscle and fur was trying to flirt with her. Her! The Senator of the planet! Though, she had to admit, she hadn't been in many relationships before because of her serious progression to be at the top, and now that she was there, she didn't know if she had time to be doing anything else.
Who knew being a part of the Senate would be so hard? Tough life changing decisions every single day, food service, decoration, entertainment, and party planners calling you all day long to announce the world wide parties which you had to be a part of. It seemed hardly work at the beginning, but when you have to start flying about to greet people you never heard of, much more had to study for three hours to come up with talking material, it put a damper on your name.
"You're trying to flirt with me," The taller wookiee mused with a delicate smile prodding at her cheeks. Her eyes sparkled again, but this time in a more friendly way. "don't you know Senators are too busy for relationships?"

Raachwaroo

Occupation shouldn't define avaliability. His mother was the sister of a CEO and was involved in market and shares but it was one stone mason who ended up stealing her away. Though it was more so just his lack of caring for titles, only one had stuck out to him in his time and that was General. All he knew about this one, 'Senator' is that it involved politics. All he knew about politics on Kashyyyk was a joke he'd made with a friend back when he was fifty, something along the lines of 'The greatest bill has been passed today. Now they've made two hundred words for wood!'

"Luck must not be on my side if Twi'leks are the cream here." He chuckled a bit in his talking tamber roar. Then he continue with a more, throaty growl. A bit more on thet flirty side once again, "Especially if I'm only trying to flirt. I thought for sure that I was succeeding, must've been some time since I've met a woman worth it." This much was true, he was a Wookie through and through. He'd been with someone non-wookie before and it just didn't live up to his expectations and he knew deep down he was a Wookie for Wookies. He'd seen one of the Twi'leks and he did understand why they were wanted but he knew there were much better races out there.

"Can't say I know any particular senator flirtings, but that wont stop me from trying." He chuffed happily as he crossed his arms and walked closer to her to better overlook the younglings running off with a piece of the droid each which they used for 'fighting' as kids of any race loved to do.

[member="Wrrlykam"]

The Senator didn't bother to see the Twi'leks quite yet. This particular bunch, unlike several friends she had in the world of politics and war, were bit of racist towards the Wookiee family. The one time they did visit, they went on and on about how terrible everything was, how we shouldn't be able to communicate as fluently as they should, and several other details on how wood was too flammable to be taken a primary building material.
The show was soon over when the wookiees of the party went on a rampage and tore their ships apart, growling comments on how the metal they used were too fragile in the first place. A smile found itself trickling on her cheeks, filling in more what she had already. Eyes on the droid, just proved how lovingly wookiees took their strength. It was almost silly, sometimes, and as someone who did calls and paperwork all day, Wrrlykam began to realize that.
"You're doing a fine job then." Wrrlykam said with a happy tone in her growl. Then, without much notice, she tapped his shoulder with a meaty paw and began to lead him away. "Perhaps you'd like to show your true skills in a duel of wrestling. That, to myself, is the best flirting opportunity."

Raachwaroo

"And here I was thinking you'd be awed by my stories. I guess you'll have to see first hand." Raachwaroo chuckled as he turned to follow Wrrlykam to a more specific wrestling arena. This of course would not be the best spot. To the normal eye the actions of the wookies would be deemed barbaric, though Raachwaroo enjoyed the spectacle of them tearing the ships apart. It's a good thing Wookie's weren't big on slaving ever since the republic deemed them worthy slaves in the Ao Due era. That may not be the right name but its the one that Raachwaroo remembered.

As they walked the trees lit up nicely in the dusk sun, light shinning over them lovingly with a kiss of warmth. It was relaxing, to be alone with a real woman. Wrestling here however as it has the chance with most could prove to be very stimulating for both of them. As they walked away the male's mother watched from a distance as they left before shaking her head and keeping their secret safe. Most important figures had at least one body guard with them so it was nice to see that Wrrlykam didn't need that on her side. She had her fists and strength, and with the more mongolian style wrestling that was about to take place he'd learn first hand why she didn't have one with her.

[member="Wrrlykam"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBEXSiFzOfU&ab_channel=Itachi10099
The walk was somewhat long, but something Wrrlykam was used to. It was almost the exact reason she was named the way she was. Though, for the love of her she couldn't figure out Raachwaroo's meaning yet. He was nearly three times as old as her, so obviously something had changed since then. For now, she would have to call him 'No Face,' for no true name.
She felt her muscles pulse excitedly as she prepared for the wrestling match that would take place in the clearing soon. She had been training - what? Fifteen years straight ever since she had wanted to take a government position? That felt about right. She had endured several bolts, piercings, and near fatal blows since she had started the voting sessions. While the normal male warrior could probably overpower her, her specialty was wrestling and neck snapping. It was easier for her, especially since her paws could be so quiet when she stalked around the trees or ceiling. "Shall the best wrestler win, Raachwaroo."

Raachwaroo

Raachwaroo enjoyed the walk, they cycled from walking before and behind each other. Mainly due to the male taking note of all the beautiful scenes they strolled past. One of which was two trees that had wrapped around one center, they spun together almost celticly and it was marvelous. Though his favorite he found while behind Wrrlykam once or twice. Keeping his smile close he entered the clearing and looked around some before he laughed a little bit.

"Wookies are weird, the last time I was in combat it was ugly and dark. Yet here we come to fight in such a beautiful spot. Personally I'm a fan, miss senator." He rose a brow to her fighting stance, he didn't recognize it and had no official training. The only plus side that came from this was some mild unpredictability as he'd never had any muscle memory experience those who take martial arts have. But they were helpful and he began to question how this fight would go. Winning wasn't something he obsessed over, but here he felt the need too.

"May the best Wookie win." He nodded and stepped into position, feet spread lightly and arms raised into a stationary boxer position. No bouncing or flashy moves, he just stood there. After a moment's pass he made the first move, ducking low and rushing before planting his feet again and threw his center mass at her. Following by his chest was his left arm poised for an upper cut aimed for her sternum, though it lacked style and grace, he just simply knew how momentum worked and was using it to his advantage.

(So sorry about the late reply! Never got a noti!)

[member="Wrrlykam"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom