Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Un-earthing a treasure.

[member="Captain Larraq"] [member="Gilamar Skirata"]

Ordo stood by the sensor station of his old YT-2000. He was stopped in space not far from Dromund Kaas. It was strange but he was picking up an old series of clicks on loop in deep space not far from his position. He hit the coms.

"This is Ordo to Gil and Larraq." Ordo said into the comm mic, "I'm picking up something in deep space and it sounds like dadita."

Ordo sat back and took out a data pad and stylus to try and decipher the message. What ever it was it was Mando no doubt about it.

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Gilamar was on the scene quickly. He had been on the ground of Dromund Kaas directing cleaning crews. It was sad that they were only just starting to clean up Dromund Kaas , but it was what it was. Flying up to meet the old YT-2000, the Lazy Strill idled nearby Ordo's ship. His own ship began picking up the same series of clicks causing the old man's eyebrows to rise in question. With a grunt, Gil clicked his com on, "What do you think that is?" he asked.
[member="Ordo"]

[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

"I think it's Dadita, and judging by the location" Ordo said into the com, "I'd say it's a ship."

Ordo began setting his ship's systems and getting his gear in order.

"you feel up to doing some digging and see what we can find?"

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Dadita? That was, well it seemed impossible quite frankly, but the prospect of unearthing a ship that old...It sent shivers down the old man's spine.

With a nod he folded his arms and sighed. "Alright Ordo, lets go find us a derelict Mandalorian ship."

@Ordo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom