Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultra High Capacity Power Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultra High Capacity Power Pack
Intent: Magazine for power packs that offer a high capacity for ranged weapons.

Development Thread: If necessary.
Manufacturer: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/69691-kozure-okami/
Product Line: UHCM
Model: 3.17
Class: Ammo (Power Pack)
Production: Mass produced
Material: Durasteel
Modularity: None
Affiliation: Kozure Okami Only

Description:
This power pack is meant to be used by those willing to do continuous damage. This power pack was and is meant to replace any and all existing power packs. This magazine was originally created for front line operatives with weight and reloading needs in mind, because this is a military grade magazine it can work in most, if not all, types of guns (that require a power pack).

It fits seamlessly into most military grade weapons ranged weapons that use power packs and does not work for slug throwers. Heavy and repeating weapons use more of the clip up.

Technical Specifications:
- 200 shot Tactical Power Pack (150 shot for the "Heavy" category of guns)
- Universal Clip
- Comes in Tan, Black and OD Green
- Durasteel Construction

Primary Source:[SIZE=12.2222px] If Necessary. [/SIZE]

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/69691-kozure-okami/
This needs to be linked as the Manufacturer

Alright, first, this is designed to get around ammunition restrictions which is not the case for the similar sub below. There is no way I could plug this into a pistol, a carbine, and a Light Repeating blaster and get the same amount of ammunition without reducing the power of the more powerful weapons. For every weapon to have the same power draw they would all have to have the same power, as that can't really be said, this isn't gonna work out.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/11423-bti-eou-power-cell-plug-n-fire/

Lao Tzu said:
-Universal Clip (Can take any size ammo and fit into any type of slug throwers that take clips.)
This seems to reference your other submission. For a side note, a universal clip is reasonable, a universal ammunition capacity isn't. If you want it to fit in "Practically" every weapon you make, that is acceptable and has been done.

Your description is also basically empty. You'll need at least a few sentences.

You will also need to fill out the whole template using N/A or Not Applicable for empty fields.

Lao Tzu said:
- 200 shot Tactical Power Pack (150 shot for the "Heavy" category of guns)
This still isn't going to happen. There are far to many different scales of power in blaster weapons to allow for this. At best you would have to list a large variety of categories an the respective ammunition for each one. I don't see that working out though. I suggest a universal magazine and leaving the ammunition capacity to the weapon submissions.

Pistol, Blaster, Heavy Blaster pistol, Carbine, Heavy Carbine, Rilfe, Heavy Rifle, Repeating and Heavy Repeating. Did I miss one?

I can just run the numbers for each. But I suspect from the least above given the same amount of power the most shots will start on the left and least on the right. Given the same amount of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom