Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Ultimatum Aftermath: Return to Ryloth

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Ryloth_landscape.jpg

After the battle, Jonyna had a mission of her own to complete. She'd taken a few days to rest, but the Denik could never stay in one place for long. Ryloth was special to her, a place where she once called home base. Not just as a former bounty hunter, but as the place where long ago, she learned to become a jedi.

That was far too long ago for her. She squinted at the computer as she and her astromech wandered the wasteland. She was looking for something. A place she had seen all those years ago, and a place she knew well. The Tomb of Sylvar. The hero to her people, and her master. With 900 years gone by, she hoped it was still there. A rocky outcropping that led deep into the skin of the planet, and held the body of a great jedi knight. Maybe it was a fool's errand at this point. To look for a ruin that most likely didn't exist anymore in what amounted to enemy territory. Not that she was scared. Between her guardian armor and her now repaired coat, she felt pretty satisfied going into the fray with Dice.

"What was the coordinates again Dice?"

"67% chance that we are, in fact....lost, Master Si."

The Cathar let out a groan. Of course they were. Middle of nowhere, looking for a lost ruin in a barren wasteland. Next thing she knew, they'd have a farking Krayt Dragon on top of them...

Tag: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Mandalorian Armor

The battle was over or at least that's what Hilal thought, there were multiple casualties on both sides and she had the honor to find her dead comrade in arms and prepare them for a proper burial. However, while in the process of doing so, Hilal picked up an unknown hostile on her radar. More of the stinking Jedi? She had enough of her fill of them today, right now it was a time for mourning but still it was best to check it out. The Bounty Hunter flew to the location only to find a familiar face in the middle of the wasteland.

"YOU!" Hilal shouted at Jonyna Si Jonyna Si "I'd figured I'd run into you again! I haven't forgotten our last entanglement at Cathar! Where's your little Jedi Master to help you now eh?!"

Last edited:
AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Of course it was this one.

"Back home. Not that I needed him to begin with. Where's your droids?"

And with that, she prepped for battle. Her hand grabbed at the hilt of Liz, waiting for a moment of aggression. She wouldn't strike first. Whatever was coming, she was here to find Sylvar, not seek revenge against the mandos.

Tag: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Mandalorian Armor

A small smirk slowly formed on Hilal's thin lips. "Far away," Hilal said holding her Blaster Cannon at Jonyna Si Jonyna Si face. "But I don't need him to take you down." The Bounty Huntered unlimbered 10 concussion missiles from her pauldrons of her suit. They streaked across the sky before heading straight towards Jonyna.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Jonyna could feel the missiles streak through the wind, and rather than draw Liz as she had intended, she used the Force to pull Lucy out of her coat, pointing it at the sky and launching not the ruby blade from it, but using it as a conduit to channel her pyrokinesis, firing a jet of flame from the hint to draw flame across it, tracking the missiles and taking them out one by one. Explosions went off one by one as she took them out, keeping her stance. As they got closer and closer, she watched them, the last one getting just close enough where Jonyna brought a hand out, grabbing it out of the sky with telekinesis, launching the single missile back at Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

"What's your beef Mando? Or do you have a name I can use? I'm not here to cause trouble."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom