Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ubrikkian Industries

Ubrikkian Industries

438px-Ubrikkian.svg.png

Headquarters: Ubrikkian trade tower , Tatooine.

Locations: The company still has a production site on Tatooine, where most of the landspeeders are produced. Parts of the space ships production has been transfered to Sriluur in order to cooperate with the Half angel Shipyards to speed up the production capablilities of the Hutt Fleet.
Operations: Vehicle manufacturing, shipbuilding.
Rationale: As Sempra the hutts demand on the traditional Hutt vessels in cojunction with Sempra becoming the second largest share owner in Krayt Industries (that has been renamed to Aurora Idustries) was noticed by the dwindling state of Ubrikkan Industries they reached out to Sempra asking him to invest in the company. Sempra promised the ressurgance of the Ubrikkan industries and bought the company who was no way near its past glory. But with Sempras vision about Hutt affiliated organisations craving the special taste and luxuary that the Ubrikkian vessels offered, the company now has set a new course to modernise and polish their products yet remaining true to its traditional roots.

Tier: 2

Description: The Ubrikkian Industries is meant to provide Hutt canon vessels for chaos.
Landspeeders::
The company produces the iconic Sail Barge.
Cloud car
Skiffs
Floating fortress
Pongeeta-class Swamp Speeder

Freighters:
Seltiss 2 Caravel

Frigates/Capital ships:
Ministrel class space yacht
Kossak class Frigate
Ubrikkian Frigate

"This is a canon company."
Wookipedia link

[member="Sempra the Hutt"]
You have already submitted another company to the factory, could you explain how you have come across the funds/means to starting another company?

Sempra is recieving millions from various sponsors who want to be in the good graces of the Cartel,
on top of that he also owns 30% of Aurora Industries, enough to allocste a large private fortune (or so I was told).
We also RP a treasure hunt where riches were brought back to to Sempra.

the other Company (semper slaver) was also not a purchase but rather a theft as is shown in the dev thread. Given that there are some expenses Sempra really only need to open his wallet for this company.

was this enough reasoning?

[member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"]

Sempra the Hutt said:
Sempra is recieving millions from various sponsors who want to be in the good graces of the Cartel,
on top of that he also owns 30% of Aurora Industries, enough to allocste a large private fortune (or so I was told).
We also RP a treasure hunt where riches were brought back to to Sempra.

the other Company (semper slaver) was also not a purchase but rather a theft as is shown in the dev thread. Given that there are some expenses Sempra really only need to open his wallet for this company.

was this enough reasoning?

This should be done in development threads to provide reasoning for this.

Absolutely, I can find them for you. Atm I am on a internet explorer only computer (work) and the copy paste dont work. I'll see if I can find them via my phone. will take a while.

Nimble fingers at work ;)

here are some major income Sempra has that should suffice:

Red fifteen - 3 million incone to the cartel. http://starwarsrp.net/topic/57146-red-fifteen

Aurora ownership - income alot (?)
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/29960-krayt-industries/

Treasure Hunting - we did not decide on exact numbers but the art work is ancient so a few millions should have landed in Sempras pocket.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/56639-the-sar-kni-treasure/?hl=treasure

then he has his income as a drug lord and Semper Medtech of course.

if that is still not enough he can get sponsorship from billionaire [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"] founder of and former leader of the Red Ravens. And I believe others would happily help Sempra get this company under Hutt control. But this ladt one is only if necessary, it is not a high tier company I am buying after all.

Will this do? I can probably pull some more rabbits from the hat if I need?

And in case it matters, Sempra is the mastermind behind alot of the dev threads I am adressing, hence I am the OOC organiser even if Sempra is not doing the ground work icky. I do participate in the threads via my alt [member="Ka-Aver"] though - I am not all lazy ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom