Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Typhoon Research and Development

[SIZE=10.5pt]Corporation Name:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Typhoon Research and Development[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Headquarters:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Vergesso Asteroids[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Locations:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Vergesso Asteroids[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Operations[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: Custom armor and armor upgrades for private contractors. Pretty much limited to Typhoon Squadron members, with very specific exceptions.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Rationale[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: It came into being after Typhoon Drive Engineering, and is more or less the R&D department for Typhoon Squadron's ground ops people. One of TDE Headquarters' three asteroids is pretty much given over to the Tech Development people.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Tier[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: 1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]​[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Description[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt] Along with space operations come ground operations, and being able to do both pays quite a bit more than only being able to do either one. And so, after getting the priority of building ships squared away, Commodore Watcher Three decided that the three asteroids in the Vergesso cluster should be hollowed out to accept a larger population of the kind of mad scientists and vaguely deranged people he was so comfortable with hiring.[/SIZE]

Basically, what TDE is to Typhoon Squadron's actual ships, TR&D is to their ground officers. All the armor, weapons, and tech that the squadron issues their away teams has been designed, manufactured, or at the very least modified, by TR&D. Their secrets are best kept to themselves, however, and their non-Typhoon contracts are next to non-existent.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Subsidiaries[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: N/A[/SIZE]

Watcher Three said:
[member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"]

I actually left TDE, which is supposed to be a bigger company, as tier 1... What's the difference if this smaller one is T1 or T2?
I haven't gotten that far in your other submission, as I requested edits in both submissions at the same time and this one had a correctly worded operations list. This was a suggestion, however, and isn't required. I simply do not see a benefit in keeping this at tier 1 when you already have this producing materials for an organization (be it NPC or not).

Feel free to reject the suggestion, though.

jVVTw3G.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom