Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Type-I TERROR Mech

Status
Not open for further replies.
yFdWffu.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To sub a heavy tank for use by the CIS and Alterra.
  • Image Source:
    [SIZE=10pt]Obokhan[/SIZE]
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Primary Source:
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Mech Walker
  • Role: Artillery
  • Size: Large
  • Weight: Very Heavy
  • Minimum Crew: 1
  • Optimal Crew: 2
  • Propulsion: Quadrupedal
  • Speed: Average
  • Maneuverability: Low
  • Armament: Very High

[SIZE=10pt]H.I.D. Turbolaser[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=10pt]Missile Launcher[/SIZE] (1 pod, 15 shots before reload)

• [SIZE=10pt]Ion Cannon[/SIZE]

[*]Defenses: Very High

[*]Passenger Capacity: 1
[*]Cargo Capacity: Very Small
SPECIAL FEATURES
Strengths:
  • The H.I.D. Cannon packs a large amount of power, and can tear through durasteel.
  • While the H.I.D. Cannon recharges, it has a missile launcher with 15 shots before they have to be reloaded.
Weaknesses:
  • It is extremely immobile due to it's weight and size.
  • It has very little cargo and passenger space.
Description

A large mech that can be driven by one, while another aims and fires the weaponry. It has heavy Mandalorian Iron plating, and four moving legs, to giant thicc ones on the back, and two smaller ones on the front. There are two on the sides to keep it stable when firing. It's powerful H.I.D. Turbolaser can fire, and destroy durasteel with ease, and the rocket launcher can provide artillery support on ground troops. The ion cannons can render vehicles immobile, providing easier targets for the turbolaser and rockets.

[member="Darth Timorem"], welcome to Star Wars Chaos and the Factory.

I know there can be a lot to take in when first getting into the site, but I wanted you to know that 'mechs' as in those used in Mech-Warrior or the Gundam series aren't typically allowed. But this really looks like a Star Wars-style walker to me. It's mostly a naming convention in this case, but it's just something to keep in mind for the future.

[member=Gir Quee] Ah yes, sorry about the late reply. Tags choose when they want to appear for me, didn't happen this time. And it's the one sub where I didn't follow it. Yeah, I'm not too new to the factory, come to think of it. I didn't even know I used Timorem for this, though I used [member=Caesar Kenway]. That might explain it, probably followed it on him. But yeah, I was going for a mech classification because of the way it was controlled, rather than an actual thing. I don't even know what Gundam Wings or Mech-Warrior is. But yeah, if you need me to change the classification, I gladly will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom