Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Type 2.5 Nebula-class Corvette

[member="Gir Quee"]

Knocked the Siphon Cannons down to 5 points each.
Added 2x Heavy Mass-Driver Batteries to round out the armament profile and make up for some of the drastic reduction in damage potential. You're looking at a gun count change from about 48 to 34 here.
Knocked back the Flex-Tubes from 12 to 8 launchers and specified that they are prow-mounted and only capable of being fired forwards, even though the rest of the weapons are primarily designed for use in broadsides. I did this mainly to make the existing "armament rating" numbers make a little more sense, because I have the missile output of this thing listed as providing a +8 and +4 impact on the prow armament rating... so I figured having 8 launchers instead of 12 would help that make a bit more sense.
Included a few lines at the end of the description about the weapons being arranged into broadsides and having difficulty when a commander tries to more evenly spread fire, and that the missiles from this thing can't really be included in this thing's broadsides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom