Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle TXT AT-MPT 01x

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Make a scout walker.
  • Image Source: [X]
  • Canon Link:
  • Permissions:
  • Primary Source: [X]
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
1vme0rm.png
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Personal Walker
  • Role: Scout Walker
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Light
  • Armaments: High
  • Defenses: Low
  • Maneuverability Rating: High
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Propulsion: Bipedal Walker
  • Minimum Crew: 0 (Onboard droid brain)
  • Optimal Crew: 1
  • Passenger Capacity: 0
  • Cargo Capacity: None
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Advanced navigational, control and targeting systems. [Military Grade]
  • Full sensor and communications suite. [Military Grade]
  • Sensor and communications jammers.
  • Nightshadow hull coating.
  • Explosive reactive armor plating.
  • Atmospheric sealed internal cabin with air scrubbers, temperature regulation systems and life support.
  • 'Electric Eye' weapon optics system.
  • B-10 "Tensai" Droid Brain loaded with 'Tempest' AI.

STRENGTHS
  • Mobile Weapons Platform: Intended as a recon and infantry supporting vehicle the AT-MPT (All-Terrain Missile-armed Personal Transport) is able to project great power from a swift and agile platform, using its grenade launchers and rotary cannon to counter softer/infantry targets whilst it can discharge its concussion missiles to take down heavily armored targets.
WEAKNESSES
  • Paper Mache Dream Balloon: Utilizing an armor plating composite and structure that prizes mobility over protection the AT-MPT isn't intended for use past its short lifespan during a battle, resulting in a simple and reliable walker which is more easily repairable than it is intensely resolute in its construction.
DESCRIPTION
As a light infantry support walker the AT-MPT was made for the multi-role of long range recon as well as close range, typically urban based infantry support against an array of targets. Possessing a powerful panoply of war in comparison to its light frame the AT-MPT possesses the armament to slice through infantry and pound into armored targets.

Last edited:
Please excuse the gloom, but none may know of our meeting. The nature of my trouble is darker still. Its subject is [AT-MPT], a man who died over a year ago, honorably, on the field of battle.

He was a great and loyal sub, and friend to me as you are. I did grieve for him ... but I now hear his spirit will not rest. It haunts [Pre-Factory] crying for [Transfer to Factory]. I do not know why such a good and loyal sub would be so cursed, but perhaps you could find the reason. You could close the [Pre-Factory submission] and [Move this submission to factory]. I ask this of you as your [Gat Tambor], and also as your friend.

Now, my Runi Verin Runi Verin , rest well tonight, for tomorrow you [Move this submission to the Factory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom