Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Questions.

ScottOfEarth said:
Question one. Where do I find BBCodes for this site?

You can find a reference of popular BBCodes here.

Also, you can find it for the site itself in the editor.

chxwVfm.png

ScottOfEarth said:
Question two. Who do I talk to about having signatures made for my characters?
You can request a signature here. A lot of artists have request threads, find an artist you like and ask them nicely if they'll make a sig for you.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Im currently on a mobile device so I don't have what you posted in the pic, I'm mainly just wanting my speech a different color than my actions.

ScottOfEarth said:
Im currently on a mobile device so I don't have what you posted in the pic, I'm mainly just wanting my speech a different color than my actions.
Ah, I see. On the full web editor you can change the font colour via the 'text colour' pallet to the left of the size dropdown. BBCodes can be found to the left of the font dropdown itself. Alternatively the direct way to change your text colour is doing this:

text

replace 'colour' with an HTML colour value. For example, '#FF0000' (without quotes) is red.

You can find a comprehensive list of colour values here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom