Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Nautolans, One Thread

Deannotsureifwant.gif
Yeah... I know.​
Well, umm, though the title is odd. My plan here is to have a thread with @[member="Hasjo Hallu"], but we didn't feel it would be right to keep all the fun to ourselves(No, my ego isn't big. Just bigger than yours. ;] jk). So anyway, we didn't want to have to do the whole awkward meeting of two people and then all of a sudden they're bff4lyf. Nah, we'd like to take less conventional, yet still conventional ways of making one another's acquaintance. How might you ask? Well, it'd be nice if a conflict of sorts could cause an uproar, perhaps a little skirmish... or a big one, whichever. We just want a bit of excitement. Not too much to ask for, ay?
So yeah, just let us know if you wanna join and perhaps come up with an idea if you have one. I like going into things without any idea of what is going to happen next, so just a little bit of forestory would be all that we need, a reason for some people to come stumbling their way to this venue. Ah yes, a place would be nice as well. I'm up for anything. ^.^
So yeah, idea, venue, and a reason.
I'm thinking maybe there is a festival of sorts that is going on? Dom'rius is young so it'd be likely he'd find himself attracted to going to something like that, but unless it's something that would interest the Republic he doesn't really have any means of transportation and is limited to Coruscant.

@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

By all means, if you have a suggestion for the thread scenario, do divulge.

Ps. I got my friend to join the forums. He's also going a Yuuzhan, just like you :p

@[member="Hasjo Hallu"] Well I'm happy to do some form of a skirmish, Dredge is pretty evil and I would find two young padawans useful if I captured them and planned to shape and mutate them into war beasts. But said padawans could escape my grasp

@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

I'm perfectly fine with a skirmish, and even being captured. But being transformed? I just would rather not give permission for that to be done. RPing a war beast isn't my type of thing. Though being captured is something I'm totally fine with.

-rubs eyes- @[member="Hasjo Hallu"] Gawd, your signature is huge.
@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] I am fine with capture, as well. He could make efforts into making Dom'rius a war beast, but I doubt he'd get very far with it. :p

It would be my intent to do it not actually start the shaping process lol
@[member="Hasjo Hallu"]. @[member="Dom'rius Novoxy"]
But I can set up a thread and I'm sure it could be fun, some thrills and chills fight a few thralls and call it a day

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom