Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Dudes, one Blind Girl.

Placeholder 0123

P
No, it's not what you think it is. Pervert.

Graxin stood in the training chambers of the Mephirium. The Knight had spent most of the evening perfecting his usage of Niman the best he could. If one didn't practice, then they grew sloppy, and sloppy tended to result in injury. Often death.

His thoughts were on Linori for the moment. As his twin blades melted through one of the spider droids he often used for training, he thought about what exactly had happened. Was the Miraluka really a seer? They had reached some form of breakthrough, and after his return from Zenith Prime, he had decided to pursue it.

Theirs was a complicated relationship, but it was worth trying to nurture. He had called her and [member="Kelios Shara-da"] here. The latter, because he wished to see what the Jedi could do and to learn more of him. The former, to try and further her training if she would let him.

Graxin had made sure Linori knew what his intentions were, and if she didn't show....well, then he knew where she stood on continuing the training. He fell back into his exercises; a good distraction to pass the time as he waited.

It did not take long for Kelios to answer his compatriots summons. Kelios, like Graxin, spent his days training various methods of accessing and channeling the Force. The main staples of Kelios' training were, however, Battle Meditation and the transfer of his senses through the all encompassing field of the Force and not normally skills related to direct combat as Kelios attempted to avoid violence whenever able.

He strode into the room. His padded feet making little to no noise on the metal flooring of the ship. Upon entry to the room, he stopped and peered at the supposed Sith Knight. His golden eyes following each motion he went through as he practiced. "A calm mind helps blade work." The Jedi murmured softly, awaiting Graxin to note him and awaiting the other crew mate called to training.

[member="Graxin Rade"]

Linori steps inside the training room slowly, gaze taking in the chambers. She’d never had reason to enter before, and certainly felt like she had little cause to do so now. The miraluka sighs and adjusts the hood of her dark purple robes, the sleeves loose. She was dressed in her normal scholarly attire, but if Graxin intended to train her, there was a high probability of her impaling herself by simply tripping over her own clothing.

She tenses as she spots the leviathan lion man, though his presence was oddly comforting. It was simply his size that was a bit intimidating, but nevertheless, she stepped in line beside him, nodding her greeting. “Soo did you need me to fix something? Watch you guys spar?”

[member="Graxin Rade"] [member="Kelios Shara-da"]

Placeholder 0123

P
Graxin froze as Kelios's rumbling voice broke the rhythmic hum of the lightabers. He lowered his blades and cast a cheery grin the Jedi's way. "Doing my best here Kelios. I have Niman down. Diplomat's form...I enjoy it." The weapons deactivated simultaneously. Graxin hooked them both to his belt, and folded his arms over his chest.

Kelios was monstrously huge, and it had scared Graxin the first time they had met. There was no fear now however, nor any intimidation. Graxin knew the Jedi for who he was, and there was nothing to fear. "Neither." He said abruptly as Linori's infinitely softer voice reached his ears.

The Knight turned to face her; a small smile still on his scruffy face. He let his gaze drift over her choice of clothing, and he fought back a laugh. "You wanted me for training, right? Well, here I am, and I'm sure Kelios wouldn't mind assisting."

[member="Kelios Shara-da"] [member="Linori Pryde"]

"No, I would not mind helping the girl learn. It would also be a chance to brush up upon my own skills." Kelios turned his head towards Linori with a low rumbling from his chest in contemplation before turning towards Graxin. "Where did you find a miraluka, they're kind is incredibly rare in this day and age after the Sith destruction of their homeworld."

He then fully entered the room and removed the top layer of his robing. Underneath were the traditional clothing that Jedi wore into a battle. A more dexterous form of robes that clung closer to the body when motion occurred, unlike the outer layer they were a dusty tan in coloration only a tad lighter than his fur.

"What are we practicing in."

[member="Graxin Rade"]

“Training?” Linori blurts rather loudly, staring towards Graxin. She waves her hands in front of her and takes a step to the side as Kelios tossed aside his robe. “I agreed to learn about how to get this force presence thing under control, I said nothing about becoming some sort of apprentice.” She purses her lips and doubletakes between the pair. To be honest, even if she wanted to learn the ways, she didn’t know if she’d want to be taught by the Son of Krag. In fact, she’d be more inclined to be taught by the lion man, despite barely knowing his name.

Kelios’ deep voice seemed to disrupt her of the teetering thoughts. She scratches her cheek and leans back on her heels. “True, we didn’t have Alpheridies for very long, but that was very long ago. We are fortunate to still be around, though slowly my kind is making its way back into the world. It isn’t as rare as you might think, kindly sir.”

[member="Kelios Shara-da"] [member="Graxin Rade"]

Placeholder 0123

P
"Nothing like that. I just figured it would be good for you to earn how to defend yourself." Graxin chided. A tinge of annoyance shot through him, and he had to stop himself from saying something snarky. "Telekinesis isn't difficult either....that's also what I was hoping to cover, Kelios." The Knight shifted his amber gaze up at the Jedi. Perhaps he would convince Linori and succeed where Graxin continued to fail?

He went silent as they discussed the destruction of the Miraluka homeworld. It had been thousands of years ago, and it was still quite the topic. He knew Linori though of him as Sith, and opted not to comment. No need to stir up issues.

[member="Linori Pryde"] [member="Kelios Shara-da"]

"One asking to learn is an apprentice... Learning a skill in the Force isn't simple enough for one to learn without dedication and dedication between student and teacher is paramount of success," Kelios' voice was deep as it echoed with a room, with the ever slightest edge to it as he attempted to make a point. "It requires discipline, physically, mentally, and even emotionally depending on who you ask to tap the flows around you. It requires more of such to make sure one does not tap the wrong flow and allow corruption to course though their veins like oil in water."

Kelios paced from one side to the next as he spoke, another passive rumbling breaking through his lungs. "I suggest you accept to being a student before we attempt to learn." His tone was soft yet commanding, gruff yet calm. Everything he spoke of seemed to come with a sense of duality, whether he meant to speak that was was to be seen or not.

[member="Graxin Rade"] [member="Linori Pryde"]

Linori stares, an apprehensive look on her face. The warrior’s words were promising, and the wisdom with which he spoke would urge any scholar like her to take up the offer in no less than a second. But with Linori, she feared the worst. As much as she’d like to perfect her sights, being a full-fledged student was not in the cards.

“Can’t I just…take a blaster or something sharp with me when we travel?” The miraluka holds up her hands in a mock shooting position. “You just have to point and click the button, right? How hard could that be?”

[member="Kelios Shara-da"] [member="Graxin Rade"]

Placeholder 0123

P
Graxin pursed his lips at the girl. Her, and a blaster. The girl with no eyes and a gun. Yeah, no. He didn't laugh of course, he remained rather stoic actually. Kelios was clearly the better teacher, Graxin would admit that. The Jedi had his priorities straight, and not just on his calling. Graxin on the other hand....Graxin did not.

"You know the force intimately. Do you really think a blaster would fit you?" Graxin questioned, his arms falling down to his sides. "And I honestly think you would find Telekinetics more useful. It isn't just for combat...just try it, you might enjoy yourself."

[member="Linori Pryde"]

[member="Kelios Shara-da"]

Kelios would motion towards Graxin as he spoke of telekinesis. "Its one of the most versatile powers within the Force. It can be used for far more than purely combat purposes." His gaze went back toward Lynori. He was rather quite for a good couple of seconds before letting his voice be hard once again. "It can also be applied in defense, we may be up against Sith Lords at some point, possibly Jedi Masters... Who, can, with ease propel an untrained individual such as yourself with enough momentum to simply snap all your bones on impact." Kelios honestly meant to cause no fear, even he was just student, and he figured the reality and levity of their position could help.

[member="Graxin Rade"] [member="Linori Pryde"]

Linori bites her lip and looks down at her reader. Seems things were a lot simpler when presented on the screen, but this philosophy about the force and its doings were like a completely different language. She had read what she could beforehand, studied it even. But these rare teachings had never been in-depth or very clear. Considering how long this knowledge had been known throughout the galaxy, you’d expect clear and concise teachings at this point. Unfortunately for her, those were only available on holocrons.

The miraluka rubs the back of her neck at the mention of her bones crushing. Gee, who would even need a lightsaber at that point? She looks up at Kelios, wrapped gaze stopping at the man’s face. “How does it work?”

[member="Graxin Rade"] [member="Kelios Shara-da"]

Placeholder 0123

P
Grain opened his mouth to reply, but the question wasn't exactly aimed for him. He didn't want to seem rude. His slipped off to the side for the moment, and shoved his hands into his pockets. He would wait, and listen to what Kelios had to say. It would be interesting to hear the Jedi's thoughts would be.

I should keep the Lightning to myself, shouldn't I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom