Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twenty Years Ago [Interest Check]

While the Mos Eisley Cantina may have been the undisputed lair of scum and villainy, it paled in comparison to the corruption of the Senate.
WHEN: 816 ABY
WHERE: Coruscant
WHO: A Terrorist Cell and the Senate
WHY: To expose the Evil
Twenty years ago, the Senate of Coruscant (among various other landmarks) were razed and burnt. Homes were destroyed, businesses crippled, and the Senate was shaken and disrupted by someone who plotted and planned and acted to dismantle their organization to discover the truth behind the lies.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
This is an interest thread to see who would have characters around this time hanging around Coruscant. I have a few ideas in mind, but it won't be any fun without some good solid writers who have character histories that might intertwine with this time period. Let me know who you have, and who you might bring to the party. I forsee it lasting for quite sometime if done right. Here's hoping I piqued your interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom