Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tutorial for Faction leaders

Ruye Etarn

R
Does anyone have one? I don't know my way around the ropes as for organizing my faction forum. How do you make seperate categories, and how do you make it look a certain way? Just stuff like that. Is anyone experienced with this stuff to lend me a hand in making my forum look pretty?

Flint Pherson

F
I heard my name.
  • Go to your Faction's Top Page
  • Click on the button called FactionCP
  • look to the left and scroll down to forums
  • click on the button called Manage Forums
  • these are your Sub-Forums
  • click the button on the top right called Add Forum
  • BAM. Fill out the form.

• now if you haven't done this already, click on that new forum that appeared in the listing, the tiny button called EDIT
  • Here you can manage what your members, guests, mods, and Admins can see and touch.
  • Hightlight the ones in blue for yes, and leave them white for no. Recommend that only Admins and Mods can MOD things. Lol.

• You can MOD topics in your forums by clicking on the tiny red box that magically appears to the right of the Topic Title.
  • Delete, Hide, Lock, or Pin. Use this to keep your Forums clean and organized.
  • Tef is looking into a bug with the Move Option.

Images

• Only two you need to worry about. Avatar and Banner. Both on in the Look and Feel tab on your FactionCP
  • I used a Banner that was 1100 x 130 px. I forget how large a file I used for the Avatar.

Top Page

• go to your Top Page and click the button called Edit Page.
  • Here you can Drag n Drop different sections to fit your style. Or get rid of them by moving the box into the top banner.
  • You can also select how many News stories to show at one time and where they end up going in your Sub-Forums.

Flint Pherson

F
No problem. I had to figure it out by clicking everything at least once. Even deleted a few members by mistake. Whoops! :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Only if you worship me as a God and sacrifice a dozen IPhones a day upon an alter made of Xbox's. Chanting: "we are not worthy. we are not worthy."

Then I'd think about it. :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I'm American. You know that right? ...It's... Pretty standard worship material there. I wasn't being fancy. ...Still. Suit yourself. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom