Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Trying To Understand Divs

James Ephraim

J
I'm trying to get into using divs for factory subs. I've never messed with them and don't know where to start. Are there any tutorials that I could use? Sorry if this seems stupid, I'm just curious about how to use them.

Bunker-level Normal

This thread probably doesn't get as much love as it should. Some people also just start by using one they find/have made for them, and then tweaking it here and there to their own desires. Eventually you wind up with what you like, or enough knowledge to try building one.

Any template that has code provided in the Art board is open to being used, and there's plenty of them. I recommend Raziel's and Kyra Perl's for starters.

James Ephraim

J

This thread probably doesn't get as much love as it should. Some people also just start by using one they find/have made for them, and then tweaking it here and there to their own desires. Eventually you wind up with what you like, or enough knowledge to try building one.

Any template that has code provided in the Art board is open to being used, and there's plenty of them. I recommend Raziel's and Kyra Perl's for starters.
Thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom