Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying to get back into it(RP Discussion)

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Holidays were hell and I got out of the game even before that. Coming back around now to see if I can stimulate my need to write again.

I'm down for pretty much anything, but did anyone have any ideas? I always like to leave the floor open before I share what I have in mind.

Also, if anyone has been wanting or meaning to write with me, let me know. I'm ALWAYS open for writing with anyone that might be interested in honing their character and breaking ground with new characters. Anyone I've written with that wants to complete something we started, send me a message.

Hope everyone had an awesome Holiday! ^_^

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Katarine Ryiah said:
*waves to @[member="Christian Slade"]*

It's good to see you! Sorry your holiday didn't go so well though :(
I appreciate that. Nice to see you too, Kit Kat.

Would you like to do a thread?

Sadrion said:
You wanna do a duel or just some random RP, see where it goes? Whatever you've got, i'm interested ^_^ @[member="Christian Slade"]
You might remember me, by the way.

<----- Is Xardus
Absolutely! I think you and I are going to have an interesting encounter. Now, shall we duel, or shall we happen across one another in a different setting?

Katarine Ryiah said:
*starts taking bets for said fight so she can make some cash*
Always trying to make a buck. >_>

KitKat

Hey not all of us have rich daddies who can buy us things. A girls got to eat!

I'd love to do a thread @[member="Christian Slade"]... but I don't know what I am over here yet honestly. This character is so katastrophic .... hehe ... get it?

Sadrion could always turn you to the dark side... and Xardus could feel bad about it later and hate himself ^_^ (by the way, Sadrion is an evil spirit created from Xardus's hate that is now controlling him) @[member="Katarine Ryiah"]

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Sadrion said:
@[member="Christian Slade"] I usually like doing a general RP if anything then for the freedom. Duels have a set ending. When you don't put any borders.... Anything's possible. :)
True, we could end up dueling or explore other things with an open role play if you'd prefer to do that. So, have a random chance meeting that we leave open then, shall we?

Katarine Ryiah said:
Hey not all of us have rich daddies who can buy us things. A girls got to eat!

I'd love to do a thread @[member="Christian Slade"]... but I don't know what I am over here yet honestly. This character is so katastrophic .... hehe ... get it?
More like KatastrophCHICK! Lolol ohhhh me...

Lol, let's do a thread and see if we can find you some direction in this world, shall we?

KitKat

@Sadrion O_O you must not let your hate control you! It will consume you and it will make you do bad things!

@[member="Christian Slade"] we could... but I kinda need to figure out where I'm starting. Am I a former Jedi? Am I spice addict? Am I a washed up hooker whose looking for enough credit to hit the rock one last time before she throws herself off a bridge? #ohthepossibiliies...

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Katarine Ryiah said:
@Sadrion O_O you must not let your hate control you! It will consume you and it will make you do bad things!

@[member="Christian Slade"] we could... but I kinda need to figure out where I'm starting. Am I a former Jedi? Am I spice addict? Am I a washed up hooker whose looking for enough credit to hit the rock one last time before she throws herself off a bridge? #ohthepossibiliies...
Hopefully not the hooker one. That sounds a little depressing. :p

To each their own, though. Would you like to get a thread going or do you want to work out your character's background first?

Sadrion said:
@[member="Christian Slade"] Sounds like a plan. Where do you wanna meet? Coruscant? Balmorra? Any other ideas?
Christian is a wanderer. You'd most likely find him wandering past Sith planets looking for ancient Sith artifacts or training on those worlds. So, you could run across me there, or I could find you and see you going soft. Then I'd probably try to kill you to conserve the darkness you still have so that I could use it for myself.

I'm up for anything. ^_^

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Anara Valnor said:
@[member="Christian Slade"]

Tis good to see you back!

I still have a thread waiting for us, unless you would like to do something else entirely. ^_^
I'll need a link to that thread, and thank ya for the welcome back!

@[member="Christian Slade"] Sadrion is every bit of hate and anger that belongs to Xardus, you won't see 'him' going soft ;) However, another thing he's picked up from Xardus is his knack for relics and artifacts. Perhaps they fight over one.

KitKat

@[member="Christian Slade"]... well I'm thinking this character will be a former Jedi Master who is hidding from her past and living a secret life as a pirate captain.

Could you work with that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom