Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Truth Be Told

Ashalah sat in the cantina, a drink in her hand. [member="Tiali Orazio"] had arranged to meet her there, and she had shown up early. Now she sat waiting. Lifting the drink to her lips, she tipped the dark liquid down her throat. Setting the emptier cup down on the table in front of her, her piercing blue eyes turned to scan the room yet again. It was bustling with people, music was playing, and drinks were being served. Yet there was no sign of Tiali. Shame. It seemed like he wanted to talk about something important. Or maybe he just wanted to buy her more drinks. He had a habit of doing that.

Tiali Enters the cantina calmly, with a quick look around noticing Ash at a table, Early as always. Tiali smiles and laughs lightly he makes his through the bar around different aliens and people enjoying their time. One making it to Ash He siits down at the table smiling to Ash.

He takes a Seat beside her "I'm glad you could make it. This is important, Want to say anything before I start?" his voice quiet with a lingering calmness about it.

[member="Ashalah Ky"]

She glanced over at [member="Tiali Orazio"], a smile instantly forming on her gray lips. So it was important. But somehow she felt more than that. A warmth spreading throughout her chest, but her stomach feeling like it was doing Jedi acrobatics. Did she have anything to say? Yeah sure. She could reveal how she feels when he's with her. But she didn't really know how to put that into words.

She shrugged. "I guess I want to say that....whatever you're gonna say I hope it's good. I...really care about you and," was she really saying this? She must have lost her mind. She glanced down at her drink. Maybe she was drunk, unable to properly think through situations. "I've never felt this before but it feels...warm."

She shook her head, hoping to clear something she couldn't name from her mind. "You probably think I'm insane. I mean you're going to tell me about a mission or job or something right?" Picking up her drink, she slammed it down her throat in one go. Maybe she should get drunk. Then she wouldn't have to remember her embarrassment.

[member="Ashalah Ky"]

Tiali rubs his neck nervously, Her sentence shocked him but made him happy, he smiled appreciating it "Well first I need to Tell you something I'm gonna be away from the cartel for abit with Lady Kay"

He turns to look away from Ash for a moment raising his hand to call over a waiter, then looks back to Ash "And The other thing is..." He stop's for moment looking to the table.

Just like that, Ash was shattered. Her smile immediately dropped from her face, her eyes going wide to reflect her shock and hurt. "You're....leaving the Cartel?" She spoke the words very slowly, trying and failing to wrap her head around them. "And...going with Kay?"

Tiali and Kay? Her partner and the thorn in the Cartel's side? Them together? Ash shook her head, but refused to let the tears well up in her eyes. Now was not the time for weakness. No matter what she felt for Tiali, it didn't matter. He was becoming a traitor to the Hutts. She wouldn't stand for that.

Drawing her pistol, she pointed it at him under the table. She didn't need to draw an audience. "You traitor," she spat the words at him. "You scum. What's the other thing you're going to tell me, huh? That you actually love Kay and that's why you're betraying us." Taking a breath, she lowered her head a little. "Betraying me...."

[member="Tiali Orazio"]

Tiali Lets her finish he just remained silent through everything she said, almost feeling guilty about it all. "You don't understand." He says chuckling "I'm not betraying anybody, especially not you. I'm still working for the Cartel, put it together you'll understand." he was becoming an informant.

He rubs his neck, then through his hair "Well I just wanted you to know I feel the same way." He smiles happily at her. Then his face turns to a worried look, noticing her move to pull her gun out. "Now can you please put away the gun, before I lose my gentlemen area."

[member="Ashalah Ky"]

Ashalah stopped and lowered her gun. Of course it made sense that Tiali would be going undercover. Going on a spy mission. Ash was letting her emotions cloud her perception. She couldn't let that happen. "I understand now," was all she told him.

Slowly, she lowered her blaster, putting it back into its place on her hip. "You...feel the same way?" She started to chuckle. "That's really cool. I was worried that I was the only one."

[member="Tiali Orazio"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom