Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troubles In The Sand (P.M me for invite.)

Reason: Unknown

Aaron felt alone, he felt sad, annoyed and angry. He did not know what happened with the lady flying across the room and Aaron didnt even touch her. He sat on the roof of a house, alone, wathcing the people go by.

What a existence for Aaron, being alone how nice. He got up and jumped off the roof of the building. In the process of jumping off, he landed on a merchant booth. The owner started to yell but Aaron had already ran from him.

Without looking he ran into [member="Malphas"],he fell to the ground. He tremmbled when he looked up at him from the ground. "I-im sorry s-ir." The seventeen year old boy said with a bit of fear in his voice. "I didn't mean to run into you, you see I jumped onto a mans merchandise and he started to chase after me." He said really fast to the man.

He was scared, and it most likely showed.

Tatooine was a hot planet, he had heard that Korriban was hot as well, if it was true then both of the planets were similar in climates. Tantorus however hardly shared a desert upon the planet, his skin wasn't as rough as those Sith Purebloods who would have been born upon the planet of Korriban, the Sith's species original homeworld.

Just as he turned around the corner someone had bumped into him while he kept to his own thoughts, and he wondered why it had happened. If he had been paying attention he figured that he would have simply knocked the being down to the floor anyway, so the outcome would have been the same either way.

Not a problem.

He snorted to himself, and then he grabbed the collar of the boy and picked him up. "I'm not a sir." He corrected, his golden eyes staring into the soul of [member="Aaron Kidd"] through his helmet's visor. The rest of his form was concealed as well with the black cloak that he seemingly brought everywhere with him. "Nor do I care for your story. Dust yourself off." He commanded.

Aaron got picked up by the collar of his shirt.

"Im S-sorry sir." He said while dusting the sand off his cloths.

"I didn't mean to bump into you, most apologies." He said before fixing his shirt collar.

[member="Malphas"]

The Sith Apprentice continued to look upon the child in front of him. What had I just said? Then the first thing he says is 'sir.' He didn't reply for some time before he shook his head and then said, "don't call me sir again." He hated having to repeat himself, whether it was to a superior or to an inferior.

"Why did you jump on a merchant's booth?"

[member="Aaron Kidd"]

"Ok Si-" he said and stopped himself from saying sir.

"I jumped off the roof not knowing what was below, the reason I jumped off was because I wanted to get down faster, he said. The way he said it made it feel like it was childish.

"Im sorry" he said one more time. He really felt bad.

[member="Malphas"]

"Stop apologizing to me, you didn't break my booth." He said with a chuckle, but his gaze was still hard upon [member="Aaron Kidd"]. He felt as if he sensed the Force from him, enough to actually be able to use it, but he paid it no heed, in his shape he didn't seem like he could benefit the One Sith cause.

"Look before you leap." He quoted from the forgotten title of a book he had read presumably before travelling to Tatooine. "Where do you to live? Do you not have parents?"

"Stop apologizing to me, you didn't break my booth."

He said nothing when the man said this.

"Look before you leap."

Aaron didn't get what he meant, he was confused he never head that before.

"What do you to live? Do you not have parents?"

"I live here on this planet, but I don't have a home, unless you count the orphanage. As for my parents, I don't have any, they died when I was young. Well I do have a uncle, his name is Razz Michaels, ever met him?" He said to [member="Malphas"]

The boy didn't even care to give him a response for the most part, and he caused a frown to cross over his face, but he didn't commented upon that. It was most likely just because the kid was young.

"No... A ridiculous name." He said. He certainly did know the man. He was a Crime Lord, or so he claimed who wanted equality for everyone in the Galaxy. He was a simpleton in Malphas's opinion, but if he was stupid, then he would either be dumb enough for him to be manipulated to work for Malphas, or he was too stupid to decline working for him. Either way, he was stupid.

Malphas chuckled at his own thoughts.

"Why don't you live with your uncle?"

[member="Aaron Kidd"]

"Why don't you live with your uncle?" The man said.

"Well, I guess he doesn't really want me to, he works way to much I guess. But I also like it here...on Tatooine, the sand is great." He said, his uncle probably wouldn't want Aaron to live with him anyway, even if he wasnt busy, uncle Razz didn't like family even though he said he did.

[member="Malphas"]

The boy said that his own uncle didn't want him? Well that was odd. He could only imagine for so many reasons as to why his Master wouldn't want him, and then he chuckled before saying, "is it because you're useless?"

[member="Aaron Kidd"]

"is it because you're useless?" The man said

Aaron stared at him.

"I-i am not useless, my uncle loves me." He said with uncertainty in his voice.

The thing is, the way he met his uncle was weird, all his uncle did was try to inspire him, he didn't know why but he felt as if his uncle didn't love him. He felt crushed at the thought. He didnt want to believe it yet it felt so real.

[member="Malphas"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom