Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Troublemakers Inc.

DeadpoolMLP

Too many characters, I have
Jonyna had made a habit of poking around the jedi temple on Coruscant at this point. Not by choice, but out of sheer boredom. Maybe she should go to the outer rim again and go hunting for baddies. Ugh.

At least the temple was busy most of the time. There's always someone running headfirst into her...

Braze Braze

wb1.png
TAGS:
DeadpoolMLP DeadpoolMLP
alexboarder.png

Braze was busy doing chores in the temple for his penance. He was in one of the training halls and was on his hands and knees scrubbing the floors. He was begrudgingly doing this task as well he hated tedious things. He did however forget to put out the wet floor signs. Forget or just didn't see the real need in doing it. Regardless the floor was rather slick and shown with a bright sheen of soapy water. Braze stood and stretched out popping a few joints and sighed looking at his fine 'work' thus far. It was a little too must soap and water- maybe he shouldn't have dumped the entire bucket across the floor and scrubbed it with brushes...​

Last edited:

DeadpoolMLP

Jonyna raised an eyebrow as she entered the training room. She had planned to get a little bit of training in, but the sight of this child on his hands and knees had her curious. "Who's coffee did you spit in?"

Braze Braze

wb1.png

TAGS:
DeadpoolMLP DeadpoolMLP
alexboarder.png

"No one's yet but that's a grand idea. " Braze commented as he moved to press a hand to his brow whipping away some sweat. " I have a lot of chores and missives to do before I can be trusted with my training saber again. I've been given a lot of tedious tasks to think about my actions. " He stated as he draped a washcloth over his shoulder. "I suppose I shouldn't complain... " He offered softly and looked away towards the floor with a dejected expression and a pang of guilt. He moved to fetch a floor squeegee to brush away all the soapy water and dry it up a little more before fetching a heavy towel to drop down and he move to polish the remainder of the flooring.

DeadpoolMLP

Jonyna’s response was to pop a squat next to the child, giving him a confident smirk. “Tell me what ya did. Ole’ Si ain’t gonna judge you…okay, that’s a lie. But I won’t be one to get mad at you! That’s for folks like Val. She’s the boss, I’m just a knight with good ears to listen.”

Braze Braze

wb1.png

TAGS:
DeadpoolMLP DeadpoolMLP
alexboarder.png

Braze passed her a curious glance and seemed to offer her a tiered weak smile at that. "I'm not sure I should really talk about it... I kind of lost my senses when it happened... I feel really bad about it. I skipped out on my classes during the mid-day lunch break and went exploring for the rest of the day. I ran into some Bothans and gangsters giving them a hard time... I... yeah... It didn't go well... Just about everyone involved died... I feel really bad about it and like it's mostly my fault. "
Braze tried to explain the problem briefly. " I never killed anyone before. " He offered as well. " I should have thought better of it... I didn't think I would actually kill them either. But I guess what's done is done and I have to live with that. " He added.

DeadpoolMLP

Her cocky demeanor faded to a more patient and understanding one, wisdom behind her eyes shining through as she looked to Braze Braze “Remember that feeling for next time. You screwed up. Got people killed. But…you have a next time. You lived. Only thing you can do is be better, so when it happens again, and trust me, it will, you’ll be ready.”

The Cathar pondered the first time she’d tried to be a hero. A Jedi. Nearly got her whole team killed. Sylvar forbid she mention the first time they came across a mando. And before that, before she met her team, she’d made plenty of mistakes. Plenty of people got hurt, but she always kept her smirk. People like the smirk.

wb1.png

TAGS:
DeadpoolMLP DeadpoolMLP
alexboarder.png

" I hope I don't get the people I'm trying to help killed again. " Barze said perhaps focusing on one aspect of thought when she said 'it will happen again'. He frowned and went back to finish off drying the floor.

"I keep having nightmares about it. " He murmured belatedly in a quiet subdued voice that was just barely above a whisper. He hadn't spoken about this to any one as of yet and he felt suffocated as of late with feeling how so many others around him felt much better than he did. He was closing himself off and bottling up his emotions and constantly comparing others to himself. It was as if he were a pariah, only this time he felt it more deeply on a personal level and it was bothering him.​

DeadpoolMLP

“Welcome to the club. Haven’t had a good sleep since I came out of the ice.” Jonyna spoke in her normal jovial tone, but there was an air of suffering behind it now. “You’d think finding out you outlived all your friends and family would break someone, ya know? But…the Tiger lives on. They’d want me to keep going, so I do.” She gave the kid a small punch to the shoulder. “But the nightmare’s can’t hurt you, can they, ey? I mean…you tried to help, yeah? That’s all we can do as Jedi.”

Braze Braze

wb1.png

TAGS:
DeadpoolMLP DeadpoolMLP
alexboarder.png

Braze frowned a little more. " If you say so. "
He didn't sound convinced he knew it was his own actions that made things far worse than they could have been and that was what was eating at him. Regret. He was still young after all and he was dwelling on that mistake and the gravitas of it all pressing down on his proverbial shoulders. At least this was good in one way. He was coming to terms with consequences he couldn't avoid, or undo. It was a shame that life was lost before Braze learned this particular lesson. He was having trouble empathizing with her notions and what bits of information he shared. He wasn't certain how to feel about the loss of family. His own views on his family weren't currently the best and that colored his world view. He knew the general sociable manner of how one should respond but it did not align with his thoughts or feelings. This disconnect made him sluggish in giving a verbal response.

"Is that what you want to do?" he asked in earnest curiosity after some quiet contemplation.

DeadpoolMLP

“Help? Yeah, pretty much. All I’ve ever been good for. And I’d like to think I’ve gotten pretty good.” She chuckled, standing up, then offering the boy a hand to get up himself. “You said you didn’t have a saber right now, yeah? You wanna borrow mine? Get a training sesh in? Way I see it, scrubbing the floor isn’t gonna help you do better next time, but a good bit of training will.”

Braze Braze

wb1.png

TAGS:
DeadpoolMLP DeadpoolMLP
alexboarder.png

Braze smiled at that offer. " Physical fighting isn't what I'm working on- It's my 'deportment'. " He offered lightly though the offer was very tempting to agree to. "I was told I need to be more mindful of my words, and decisions. " He added lightly. Which was surprising- typically he might jump at the chance to see a 'real' fully powered saber in use- and even get to hold one. He was a little more reserved now due to his muted emotions. "I would like to see it though. " He chirped seeming fidgeting with his own hands as he added that desire verbally.

DeadpoolMLP

Jonyna made a face at that thought. Mindful of your words? That's silly. At least in her eyes, this kid got into a situation he wasn't ready for. Maybe she'd talk to Val about this. For now though, she'd show off. Lighten the mood.

"Yeah, sure." Jonyna smiled, pulling her saber out of her coat, holding it in one hand to show the padawan it's detail. "This is Lucy. She's recently got a makeover, but she's been with me longer than all of my other weapons...well, other than Sally. She's built out of some songsteel the forge provided and a bit of wood from my-" The next word that came out of her mouth was something in Cathar that didn't seem to have a direct translation to basic. "The crystal was my mom's..." She took a few steps back, before striking the classic Form I stance, igniting the saber. The ruby glow filled the room with light, as Jonyna considered her next move. After a moment to let the padawan simply observe her stance, she extuingished the blade, walking back up to Braze Braze "Hmmm...idea. So, you can't have your saber, yeah? What if I trained you with something that wasn't a saber?"

wb1.png

TAGS:
DeadpoolMLP DeadpoolMLP
alexboarder.png

Braze listened to her curiously and watched watched what she was doing with vested interest as he set aside his cleaning supplies. "I haven't seen any one like that one before. " he offered and passed her an odd look tilting his head liek a dog that heard one of it's favorite word sin passing conversation. "Well do you mean, like using a stick?" He asked with a bit of mirth coming to him. Sticks were plenty fun if you were tying around in the gardens. They were certainly in many-ways more forgiving than a training saber too.

DeadpoolMLP

"More like...a sword..." She pulled her songsteel katana off her side, unsheathing it and holding the blade gently on her hand. "I figure if I get you good with this, then we can upgrade to a saber later. No worry about it breaking, and well, as long as you're not slashing it as people, it'll be fine, yeah? Just follow my lead, okay?"

Braze Braze

DeadpoolMLP

The blade had quite a bit of heft to it, in comparison to a lightsaber at least. The hilt size indicated it was designed to be wielded with two hands, and the curve to it showed it was meant for slashing almost exclusively.

"It is, so be careful. We're not gonna be swinging it at anything other than air for now." Jonyna noted, pulling another sword off her waist, this one very clearly being made of cortosis. She took a basic kenjustu stance, one foot back, one forward, the sword held straight in front of her. "Stand like I am."

Braze Braze

wb1.png
DeadpoolMLP DeadpoolMLP
alexboarder.png

Braze stepped into the stance, matching her stance exactly. He'd done some saber practice, but never with a weapon heavier than a light saber. He couldn't help but smile a little. This was fun.

Braze was briefly drawn out of his self imposed state of guilt and repose and those feelings were replaced with sudden curiosity. "What are we going to do first?" he asked, moving his body slightly to the right, turning his shoulder towards her. He was watching her closely, trying to figure out what she was doing. Braze stood opposite her and tried to mirror what she was doing, only to find he was doing it all wrong. His hands went exactly in the right place for the kind of hilt a katana held.

DeadpoolMLP

Jonyna didn’t respond, rather, she pulled her blade back above her head in a fluid motion, before bringing it down in a swift forward slash while taking a step forward, practicing stomping into the dojo floor, shifting her hands without raising them, pulling slightly back and taking another step as she slashed upward on an angle, before finally thrusting forward with the tip of her blade, stabbing at the air with force.

Braze Braze

wb1.png

TAGS:
DeadpoolMLP DeadpoolMLP
alexboarder.png

Braze watched curiously so and just... slowly attempted to mimick her. It was a lot more work on the muscles to swing than the little light training saber he typically practiced with. " It kinda has a nice follow-through feeling. " He admitted aloud as he mimicked her like a little mini-me attempting to adjust himself as he glanced from his posture to hers. He was slower to get the hang of it simply because this was not a move he typically did nor the same exact muscles he normally worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom