Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble times in the kingdom.

Grimm

Kaeshana
Some secluded location away from Cities...a Forest?

Grimm was doing his job, more like he was working with an employer. Searching for interesting pieces of gemstones, believed to contain exotic power. Of course, who really cares about the product when he is getting payed for such a simple gem that was worth alot of money. He paved his way around the forest that seemed rather cozy, it was like he was connected to the planet. Yet, he did know of the race that had inhabited the planet to begin with his kill order to come unexpected. Using a little ship to cloak itself and land within the forest, than focusing on where the gems would be found. A few common droids were following the masked man as he traveled through with a detector device.

@[member="Aelavin Dryearlylth"]

Aelavin Dryearlylth

A
There were times I liked to get away from everybody. Being a new recruit to the Angelii, and elite group of warriors and fighters. Being the youngest to probably ever join the ranks of the elite, I had to take into consideration that I was a prodigy of the fighting styles. I walked in the forest alone with the Sarix on my hip, the Taegis hanging on my left shoulder as on my right, was a bookbag filled with simple survival gear for a few nights in the forest. I had come here to spend the night out away from the others. Seeing as how this was one of my few days that I was allowed off of Royal grounds. I decided to stay out here. Even though I was not dressed in armor, I however had my little Gothic uniform that covered my body. And the parts where it lacked coverings.

My blonde hair tied up into a high pony tail, I set my bags down to make my camp. Setting my shield down, I then walked out to find some wood to make a fire. Taking mere minutes I found the right amount of wood and was about to start a fire, when I heard the clangs of droids. I knew what they were because we had a few in the Royal palace. people tried to make us buy them, make money for themselves, but I could care less about that. Drawing my Sarix, I let the blue aura around the durasteel blade stay off.

Not wanting to expose myself. Slowly I walked only a few meters when I could see a young Eldori, or what looked to be one, walking with droids. Stepping out of the shadow of the trees around us, I picked up a stick and threw it at the man to get his attention from afar. rather than yell out at him. maybe I could see how he would react and then I could tell what class this man was in.

@[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Grimm was walking by, the signal was getting stronger but soon enough something had distracted him. It was more like another aura was in the area, but he noticed the branch on the floor. The figure in the shadows could only see the mask that the person wore, before it went back it reverted back to looking straight ahead. He motioned for the droids to charge forward, letting there clanking parts cloud out his own movements. Pretending to not notice that something else was hiding in the forest, he waited until he was of that area. To hide himself behind a tree, while allowing the droids to scout ahead in case of a ambush was ahead.

Grimm waited around for whatever caused the sound to show itself, if it was local or creature. If it started to attack, it would surely be taken care of.

@[member="Aelavin Dryearlylth"]

Aelavin Dryearlylth

A
I watched as from my vision of the man, as he looked at me. Then sent the droids after me. I smiled as the few that he had came towards me. I grabbed my shield and let the aura stay off as I turned to hid from the droids. My back was against a tree. Both of my weapons ready. I only thought back to my training with the weapons that I held. Each ready for use in the coming conflict. I waited. Silence was my ally here. as the droids clanked their way past me. Too stupid to look at me. Smiling I activated both of the fields with a slight hum.

The closest droids was cut down before his comrades could notice me. THe second one was bashed in the head with the shield, The third fired on the shield for it to be reflected back at itself and smack into it's chest. The fourth and final one was terminated by my sword as I cleaved it into two pieces. I walked out from the little fight to face the man. Smiling as I did so, "You are gonna need to try harder than that prick!"

@[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Grimm had moved rather quickly around the tree's as she took her time to strike down the droids. They were cheap anyway, but while she wasted her time in dealing with them. He tossed one of his small knives towards her, using his force push to propel it with five times the speed of being regularly thrown while she was focused on the final droid with her cleave. Possibly her cleave would expose the shoulder if she was cutting a droid in half with one handed, and away from her shield. A small poisoned knife that was hard to see from afar, aiming for her exposed frame away from her shield, so that it would make contact with her skin if she was able to respond quick enough after using her strength to cleave the droid. The poison was not of the deadly kind, simply that of a numbing state that slows down the user over time.

Yet, he showed himself waiting for her to react, she seemed to be that of a hard egg. Easily moved by her own actions and possibly willing to let herself fight out of place. That was what he saw so far from her, but maybe he was assuming to much. He was the opposite of her, he was calm and collected. Using his droids as bait to lure her into his first preemptive strike at her body. He prepared himself, with his mask still covering his face.

"Prick, your too kind for your gesture. May you just want attention from little out me, women." He said in a mocking tone towards her with no fear in his voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom